Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] (6827 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
At about 8:05am today, i was coming back from a friend's house who lived in the neighbourhing street. I went there to collect my phones that i left in his house to charge overnight because there was no light in our street last night.

I got to the junction linking my street with that of my friend's when i saw them (police) parked with the doors of their van open.
I was surprised because it was still very early, i would've taken another route but i was very close to them so i composed myself.

They saw the two phones i was holding, (an infinix hot 10 and an iphone 6s) so they called me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Bola146(f): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
-continuation-

Of course i went to them and greeted them, even though they didn't rerurn my greetings. They were five policemen.
The first question they threw was "where you get all these phones"

I told them it was mine and i bought them. Then they asked me if i have the receipts and i answered 'Yes'.
One of them started saying i was a yahoo boy if not how was i able to afford two phones
I told them what i do for a living and they asked me to unlock my phones for them.

At first i refused but seeing the way they were brandishing their guns, one was even at my back about to cork his, omoh that moment i remembered Nairaland and i wouldn't want to end up on their front page dead.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
-continuation-

So i unlocked the phones and they started checking and laughing because i had funny memes in my gallery.

One of them asked, 'guy wetin you dey do with army men abi na your brothers?
I told them they were my friends and we were coursemates at the NDA just that i wasn't lucky enough to make the final list

Wow seems what i said touched them and they lowered their guards and we started talking like friends would, laughing and speaking military slangs although they were not fluent in it like i was.

7 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
-Ending-

Something else caught their attention, it was some of my dating books for men.
They asked if i wrote the books and i replied 'Yes' but it has not been published.
Two of them collected my number and told me to call them when i publish it that they would like to own a copy of the book.

Now these policemen are my friends and also my client. Easy Life.

Modified: Pictures taken down

10 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by itsme01: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Police also have financial obligations and target to meet daily, and Christmas target is higher, that's why they are one over drive

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Bluezy13(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Imagine appearing on Nairaland front page for the wrong reason...
Imagine the bashing comments from Nairalanders... whether you are guilty or not...it is none of their (our) business.

The fear of Nairalanders is the beginning of wisdom

5 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by yuping(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=DannyXp

omoh that moment i remembered Nairaland and i wouldn't want to end up on their front page dead.[/quote]
One of the reason I dey compose, don't want to end up 6ft because of one drunk in Black

1 Like

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Bola146(f): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
A o ni shi rin o

4 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Kingsasian(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
My brother, Just thank God. Na inside cell you for shout "happy new year."

2 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Shellsploit: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na the 2 phones be that?
Nigeria police sef shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
So SS3 Boy's dey fear??

Na kukuma download photos of an army man or woman... imagine how much they would have extort from you..

1 Like

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by LoudlyMouthed: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bola146:
A o ni shi rin o
Amin Jesu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thank your stars you no get binance for phone.

2 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
So SS3 Boy's dey fear??

Na kukuma download photos of an army man or woman...
imagine how much they would have extort from you..
Lol

This one na selfie with my army friends oo. dem dey house for December so i dey chill with them before they go back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bluezy13:
Imagine the bashing comments from Nairalanders... whether you are guilty or not...it is none of their (our) business.

swears just compose yourself and obey first
Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kingsasian:
My brother, Just thank God. Na inside cell you for shout "happy new year."
Mad oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Where is Snapseed and Adobe??

Mehn i will manage it like that to avoid "had i know"

DannyXpress:

Lol

This one na selfie with my army friends oo. dem dey house for December so i dey chill with them before they go back
Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hope you weren't hurt tho?you have to be really careful when it comes to Nigeria force.. bless up..
Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Where is Snapseed and Adobe??

Mehn i will manage it like that to avoid "had i know"
Sharp guy cool cheesy
Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Faber(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
My brother u wise ..them for done taste their guns on you. These guys are monsters...

We no go die young, Amen

3 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Faber:
My brother u wise ..them for done taste their guns on you. These guys are monsters...

We no go die young, Amen
I no dey even too carry those phones comot for house just that today own surprise me, by 8am. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by kinzation(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guy be careful o
Always drop.your phones at home

2 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by sunkieisland(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Front page material.

1 Like

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by obembet(f): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
So using 2 phones now is a crime abi?

1 Like

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Nicepoker(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
DannyXpress:
-Ending-

Something else caught their attention, it was some of my books.
They asked if i wrote the books and i replied 'Yes' but it has not been published.
Two of them collected my number and told me to call them when i publish it that they would like to own a copy of the book.

Now these policemen are my friends and also my client. Easy Life.

Pictures of the phones below
Policemen your friend? What a rash conclusion.

1 Like

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by cigwe(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
You get luck ooo
Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nicepoker:
Policemen your friend? What a rash conclusion.
Relax man
Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Totilopussylick(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bluezy13:

Earlier for you to banish from Nairaland or risk falling victim undecided lipsrsealed
Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
I don't like police, I would have joined since 2012 , what they did to me is a case study... I am coming from a friend house 2017 then I was doing IT architecture and my laptop has fault so I went to my friend that is a computer engineer to help me with it but spent all the day there when coming back home police just arrested a man but as I saw them I couldn't go back coz I am close already I thought na street guys angry as they saw me they checked my bag and saw my laptop and asked about the receipt, I was like why should I be carrying my laptop receipt everywhere that means it will be easy to steal...
They sha carry me go station I sleep for cell the next day morning the DPO came and asked me what happened and I explained but those stupid mofos keep lying and I told the DPO to on my laptop...
The DPO told them to release me but they didn't after the DPO left they sha collect #2,200 and they give me #200 for transport grin
Bleep the police

4 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I don't like police, I would have joined since 2012 , what they did to me is a case study... I am coming from a friend house 2017 then I was doing IT architecture and my laptop has fault so I went to my friend that is a computer engineer to help me with it but spent all the day there when coming back home police just arrested a man but as I saw them I couldn't go back coz I am close already I thought na street guys angry as they saw me they checked my bag and saw my laptop and asked about the receipt, I was like why should I be carrying my laptop receipt everywhere that means it will be easy to steal...
They sha carry me go station I sleep for cell the next day morning the DPO came and asked me what happened and I explained but those stupid mofos keep lying and I told the DPO to on my laptop...
The DPO told them to release me but they didn't after the DPO left they sha collect #2,200 and they give me #200 for transport grin
Bleep the police
Mad oo grin
So out of #2200 they still gave you #200
These ones are generously wicked policemen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
obembet:
So using 2 phones now is a crime abi?
Even if you were not holding a phone, they will still find something to trap you down with.

Either your dressing or hairstyle, like someone said above, their boss always give them targets for the day, so the citizens are the ones to suffer for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone is trying to scam me again / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read / Threesha's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.