Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? (3478 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Sirmee(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
As a lady, your new boyfriend invited you over for the weekend. On getting there you discover all he has in his room is a mat laying on the floor and a transistor radio, will you pass the weekend or go back to your house?
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by olasmith10(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
Is the mat and radio a measure of their love?

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by victorian(f): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hell, NO! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by drnoel: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
victorian: Hell, NO! angry
and u´d say u love him. what of if he is renovating grin grin grin
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by pendo89(f): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
I wouldn't mind at all if we've dated for a while and I already know his situation.
But I must have paid him a visit during the day, before I can consider going there at night.
And if he's a great guy why not? it's him I love.I may not even notice that mat if the feelings are too strong you know.
Always rem that everything has a start.I love looking at life from that angle.As a journey not an end.
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by MrsChima1(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
I would settle for the couch.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by pendo89(f): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I would settle for the couch.

Read again.It says 'ALL HE HAS'in hs room.
Unless you choose to sleep on the radio,I see no other choice. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by MrsChima1(f): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
pendo89:

Read again.It says 'ALL HE HAS'in hs room.
Unless you choose to sleep on the radio,I see no other choice. grin

Just because it is all he had...doesn't mean I can't get a couch for him. Duh. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by pendo89(f): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Okay read here again
On getting there you discover
grin.
It has never featured in ur communication.

I love these kind of strange experiences.Out of the normal kind of stuff cz they bring about creativity in a romantic way.
But I am assuming there's a mattress on that mat?? If not then can't he afford a mattress at least?
If he can't buy at least a matt.after having worked a month or two, then I will assume that he doesn't like himself and that is scary.
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by MrsChima1(f): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2012
pendo89: Okay read here again grin.
It has never featured in ur communication.

I love these kind of strange experiences.Out of the normal kind of stuff cz they bring about creativity in a romantic way.
But I am assuming there's a mattress on that mat?? If not then can't he afford a mattress at least?
If he can't buy at least a matt.after having worked a month or two, then I will assume that he doesn't like himself and that is scary.

Okay.
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by dokunbam(m): 12:40am On Oct 07, 2012
ladies pls dont pretend here
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by acidtalk: 12:45am On Oct 07, 2012
I have THREE 6X6 size beds in my different rooms. But just like now I prefer sleeping on the floor in the living room.

Girls who have slept over have always also discovered pleasure in it. Sometimes they bring out the mattress to the living room, other times we just sleep on the bare floor, tucked under the duve to protect from the chilling A/C.

As a kid, I was taught by my mum to always adapt to both sides of life. The good and the bad 'cus you never know what part you might find yourself in on unexpected times.

Little insights; I prefer mat to mattress (like I am presently laying down on to sleep overnight), I consume more garri than any other cereal or beverage, I basically eat once or twice a day even with the whole freezer piled up with food.

Sorry for the whole info, but the fact is, I girl from a comfortable home who was brought up with my kind of mentality and upbringing will never run away from such a guy. Rather she will try to look inwards and see how soon such a condition will improve so they can move from the mat to the bed.
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2012
I can't
Neither can I sleep on the bare floor,on tiles,on rug or on carpet.
What a scary way to sleep.
Before I must hv been invited he would hv already known that.
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by 190: 1:18am On Oct 07, 2012
maybe this should be wah i need to do to my 7GURLFRIENDS to test which of them actually loves me

Nice idea cool cool
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Emary(f): 2:11am On Oct 07, 2012
I'm very much a floor person myself. I would rather stretch out comfortably on the floor than sleep on a bed without a firm mattress. It's great for re-aligning your spine. When we were in Uni, most of us put our mattresses on the floor. The only problem is that I must not meet any rodents or mosquitoes because then he'll have to carry me for the rest of the night. wink grin shocked
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 07, 2012
I wouldn't stress my girlfriend to that level. she's precious to me and I wouldn't want to subject her to my way of life
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Emary(f): 2:37am On Oct 07, 2012
I think the poster is trying to imply a situation where the boyfriend is presently financially constrained and want to show his real self and situation to his girlfriend. The best thing is to play along unless you truly cannot cope with it. No condition is permanent and he might appreciate the gesture so much, it will increase his devotion to you. At least, before you get to that stage, you should have gotten to know him for his other qualities. If he is a no future ambition kind of person, what are you doing with him in the first place? Another thing I have noticed with guys is that they can sell their last possession to invest in a potentially successful deal so he may actually be about to strike it big and if you get angry and walk away when the chips are down, you might miss out on the good stuff that comes later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by StellaBella(f): 3:37am On Oct 07, 2012
I will sleep on top of him cool
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Ranoscky(m): 3:56am On Oct 07, 2012
olasmith10: Is the mat and radio a measure of their love?
To a naija gal, yes, it is o!

They cant, at all!
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by omega25red(m): 4:16am On Oct 07, 2012
victorian: Hell, NO! angry
can i ask you what you own besides what you have living in your parents home?

for you as a woman to agree to see a man you must at least know his level. if he had lied about what he has then i can understand "No" but if you knew he was broke as a joke then whats the big deal? at least you dont have to make a bed when you wake up in the morning grin and with Nigerian nepa you have entertainment with batteries in the radio grin
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by UmericanGirl(f): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2012
~~Im the one who likes Gardenia.. Im the one who likes to make love on the floor.... ~~
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 07, 2012
Stella_Bella: I will sleep on top of him cool

Correct Girl!
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2012
UmericanGirl: ~~Im the one who likes Gardenia.. Im the one who likes to make love on the floor.... ~~

seriously, where do these girls pop up from? grin
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by pwettytemmy(f): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2012
If dats d only thing he can afford n he's not d hopeless type, I mean he has a bright future, then their are just two things involved, sleep with him on d mat or sleep on top of him.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Nnekacherry: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2012
If i love him, i can even sleep on the bare floor with him...
Yes i can...
I will rather stay with a poor guy that makes me happy than a rich dude that doesn't know what happiness is all about..
No condition is permanent..

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by ng4am(f): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
I don't mind going out that evening to get a foam cos I can't imagine myself sleeping on a bare flour or mat, na seriz back pain the next morning.
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Beync(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
honestly, it doesn't take that much to get a foam
what's with the bare floor?
what if you get pneumonia by sleeping on bare floor?

not having a bed at the moment is not the crime but to relax and not do anything to get a bed hmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by UjSizzle(f): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
U no even say foam na mat. Plz the state of my ribs,lungs,n heart is still important. I can't wake up having cramps all over my body.

This word love that we keep throwing about sef. If i love a guy n he isn't comfortable and doesn't even have the potential of being like that then i'm forgetting that love. I'm more cocerned about comfort, security, which wld totally determine my happiness and not love. It's the an's job to love me n mine to respect him.
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Excelboi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
pwettytemmy: If dats d only thing he can afford n he's not d hopeless type, I mean he has a bright future, then their are just two things involved, sleep with him on d mat or sleep on top of him.
Hw far? Wia for Ilorin u dey naw?
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by UjSizzle(f): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
But then if i have one who is in financial constraints and he owns only a mat, i'll just be crashing in my parents house. Chikena
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by aolorunda(f): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
I doubt you'll be going over his house to sleep.. So who cares
Re: Ladies; Can You Sleep On A Mat In Your Boyfriend's Apartment? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=13pt]NL girls are really improving grin i just hope u guys aren't pretending sha undecided[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man & Newly Engaged Woman Have Sex In Office & It’s Live On CCTV / Sheba-sheba / What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.