Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? (3472 Views)

Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? / I’m In Love With My Pastor, I Want His ‘holy Manhood’ – Sexy Girl ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by missKiffy(f): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
What kind of a man wants you to change the name of a property you bought before you married him, to his name? Ladies, will you do this? Gentlemen is this right and would you ask your wife to do same?

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/fa-fa-foul-foul-answer-is-no.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by sunddy: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
end time man grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by jonaifame22(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
The choice is up 2 her,there's really no big deal in that,since the two have become one in God's eyes
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2015
The sauce is yummy,let's stick around and see how it digests.
Back to the topic, let's vote here:
Share if "YES"
Like if "NO"

My Take; As a gentle man,I won't insist that she change the name on the document,coz her thing is my thing,and vice versa. Its only a husband who's sceptical and doubtful about the outcome of the marriage on the long run,that would push for such name change. And also, only a woman who has same feeling/instinct that would fight back on hearing that. #Opinion

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Pennah(m): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
sunddy:
end time man grin
end time name run soffa huh!
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by CaroLyner(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
is he high or something?

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by kay29000(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hmm! Why do I have a feeling one gold digging guy is trying to make Linda Ikeji change the name on the ownership of her mansion to his.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by IamLEGEND1: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
end time source.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Agunnewi: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
For Wetin ? angry
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
The best kind, the Naija kind grin

The man is the head of the family and as such oversees all affairs pertaining to its administration, including its finances.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by IamLucy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
male gold diggers be like....

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by immortalcrown(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2015
missKiffy:
What kind of a man wants you to change the name of a property you bought before you married him, to his name? Ladies, will you do this? Gentlemen is this right and would you ask your wife to do same?

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/fa-fa-foul-foul-answer-is-no.html?m=1
This is a silly question. Her refusal to change it simply means she has double mind in the marriage. If her fear is that the marriage may not last, can't she change it again after divorce? Africans will always argue over everything. But if were the husband, I won't disturb her because I am sure she will shamefully change it after some years.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by IamLucy(f): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:
The best kind, the Naija kind grin

The man is the head of the family and as such oversees all affairs pertaining to its administration, including its finances.
bulllcrap

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
The woman should naturally do it but the man telling her to do it, to me is covetous and suspicious.undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by immortalcrown(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
SirJeffry:
The woman should naturally do it but the man telling her to do it, to me is covetous and suspicious.undecided
If you are in the man's shoe, you will definately feel either insecured or unaccepted in the marriage. It is like when a husband tells people that his wife is just his friend or neighbour.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Kenzico(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
If I be the woman, I go refuse. It seems the man get plan

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by delectablegyal(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
She should. If u luv him, you should.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by redcliff: 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
immortalcrown:
If you are in the man's shoe, you will definately feel either insecured or unaccepted in the marriage. It is like when a husband tells people that his wife is just his friend or neighbour.

Entime comment
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by immortalcrown(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
redcliff:

Entime comment
Be it unto you according to your belief. If everything signifies "end time" for you, it means your life is about to end.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by midehi2(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
with my man now, yes i will cool
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLucy:

bulllcrap
Blackey you better keep still and wait for your time tongue
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by misspicy(f): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2015
lailai i will not.....love is blind not senseless and it is better to learn from people's experience not have people learn from my experience
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
cheesy which kain love b that? If i hear

What ever was before we shall remain solely mine.

There is no stupidity in marriage.

Love can be blind but the lovers shouldnt be grin
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
CaroLyner:
is he high or something?
No be high something Caro
Na so end time dey be... End time people must do end time things #is allowed
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by IamLucy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:
Blackey you better keep still and wait for your time tongue
am not even black.ode

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Michellla(f): 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
Even if na jazz it wont work,we will nullify the marriage.Mscheeww. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
IamLucy:

am not even black.ode
Guess you're not chubby either. What did you think that was a lucky guess? Dumdums tongue
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by cruzita(f): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
d man dey high on fake drugs? .make dem dey pay em salary for my account if we don become one
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time question grin

If the man even requests such he is high on cheap drugs

It's not a big deal sha, I see it as whatever the wife wants to do. Either way, it shouldn't bother the husband unless he is small minded, insecure and/or pathetic
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2015
The man is simply a fraudster!

I wouldn't do such! Typing out of a married friend's experience.
Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Total BS
the man should gerarahere mhen

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of A Man Would Want His Wife To Do This? by IamLucy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:

Guess you're not chubby either. What did you think that was a lucky guess? Dumdums tongue

you such a dunderhead undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. / Can You Marry A Girl With This Past? / The Virgin's First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.