Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 (22240 Views)

Is The Bible Encouraging Bribe? Mathew 5 Vs 25 / Scriptures Expounded: Abstain From All Appearance Of Evil - 1 Thessalonians 5:22 / 6000 Romans Bow Before A Piece Of Decayed Meat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by davidif: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2012
I think its talking about the Jews, they still don't believe that Jesus is the Christ. They believe that the messiah is still coming. This Jews still believe that salvation only belongs to the Jews and not to the Gentiles. So i think the verse is saying that eventually they would be grafted in. Maybe in future there is going to be a great revival amongst the Jews and that they would turn to Jesus. I guess that's what "grafted in" means.

2 Likes

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by CrazyMan(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2012
Romans 11 vs 25-32 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Now this passage passage is talking about repentance. Paul was telling the Romans not to be ignorant of the mystery of Christ. From verse 25b-verse 27 tells us about prophet Isaiah's prophecy about the birth of christ. And I believe that Christ did come to take away their sins as stated in verse 27.

Verse 28-32 was pauls message to childern of Israel telling them that even they (the israelities) and the gentiles are kown enemies, they are still loved by God, he cos (God) made it so so that he may have mercy on them.

Now to the next verse.
2Thessalonians 2verse 3 Don't let anyone decieve you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawless is revealed, the man doomed to destruction NIV.

Now this passage confirms what Jesus said in matthew 24 from verse 3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. KJV

This passage is simply referring to the second comming of christ. If you take your time to read it careful, you would notice it also.

2 Likes

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by CrazyMan(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2012
Romans 11 vs 25-32 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. 30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: 31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Now this passage passage is talking about repentance. Paul was telling the Romans not to be ignorant of the mystery of Christ. From verse 25b-verse 27 tells us about prophet Isaiah's prophecy about the birth of christ. And I believe that Christ did come to take away their sins as stated in verse 27.

Verse 28-32 was pauls message to childern of Israel telling them that even they (the israelities) and the gentiles are kown enemies, they are still loved by God, he cos (God) made it so so that he may have mercy on them.

Now to the next verse.
2Thessalonians 2verse 3 Don't let anyone decieve you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawless is revealed, the man doomed to destruction NIV.

Now this passage confirms what Jesus said in matthew 24 from verse 3  And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. KJV

This passage is simply referring to the second comming of christ. If you take your time to read it careful, you would notice it also.
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by CrazyMan(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2012

Now to the next verse.

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by CrazyMan(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2012

Now to the next verse.

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by CrazyMan(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2012

Now to the next verse.

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by CrazyMan(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2012
Mods please kindly delete some of the posts its from my network its. Its was very slow when I made that post. Apologies embarassed

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by leunamme93(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Very funny to see how people CITE scriptures and *MOSTLY COME TO NAIRALAND* for explaination as if the Bible is one old 14 century textbook. U better ask the HOLY SPIRIT. Its looks like ur not a man of the Spirit that wants anwsers to scriptures. Its very simple "dog talks to another dog to human we say they are barking but to them they are communicating to each other", to UNDERSTAND the scriptures you need the Holy Spirit.
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Corinthians 2:14). All I know is that there is no Shortcut to ACCESSING GOD'S WORD. YOU MUST BE SPIRITUAL!

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by royallord1(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2012
Okpara ejike: My people u c Romans 11:25 is telling us that israel has fallin from grace and have not summited themselves to the will of God rather they stumbled at the rock of offence asking themselves how can this carpenters son says he is the son of God muslims too share in this ignorance so while they are still pondering the jentile have already believe the gospel and are save. 2Thes 2:3 is talkin about the pope he is the man of sin that will be reveal to the surprise of many people for he assume the possition that has no biblical root and seat as God many people view the pope as Gods voice on earth
dont be delirious in thinking, the POPE D ANTICHRIST. I must remind ur ignorant self dat the pope is d head of catholic church. D same church dat put forth d same bible u re quoting.
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2012
Come, , do u tink u will get anytn reasonable from nairalanders. I suspect most of them smoke sometn regularly from the way they respond to topics. Some of them will soon blame GEJ for their inability to understand the scripture

2 Likes

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by cold(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2012
Brethren,it's seed sowing & tithe giving hour. Remember,the more you sow,the more you reap. God loves a chairful giver. Romans chapter..erm..erm oh heck! 'bring all into the House of the Lord & see if i will not open the heavens & shower you with blessings.
Ok,maybe not his exact words but you get the gist. All tithes should be made payable to Acc: 036789012 Zenith bank. Please don't forget to hashtag Cold. God bless you immensely as you do this smiley
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by a1solution: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2012
Bible cannot be interpreted in a lay mans, we need gurus (mystics) For this interpretations. waiting for the interpreter!

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by sigmundfreud(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2012
hardbody: You guys are all off point. I have the answer but would not tell you guys. The bible said that in this end times, people will grope in search of knowledge. Keep groping and searching, at the fullness of time, I will manifest the explanation given unto me by God through the bible, LMAO
Stop the NOISE, we are in church!

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by ABAKA72(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2012
emeka.D.:
TIME TO CONSULT IGBO BIBLE
GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2012
emeka.D.:
TIME TO CONSULT IGBO BIBLE
my dear,that one na true talk,lmao
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by richeyy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
The world is changing and biblical prophecies are being fulfilled before our very eyes but I will advise that you do not wait for the rapture but to live right your every moment. Nobody knows the hour or time that the Son of Man will come. Your rapture MAY be the moment you die (It's MAY because you may not live to experience the rapture). God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by godimento: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
This vers of the scripture is very clear, if u take it frm vs 21. It's a warning 2 believers today. Jews a.k.a. Israelites today was given a privilege of salvation, but due 2 their rejection of Christ as a Saviour, b/cos they didn't believe that righteousness is by faith. They believe that righteousness is by law & work, So God then shift the privilege 2 Gentiles & they received it by faith. That is how we adopted into God family today. Now, God is warning us, that we shld not be ignorant of God eminent judgments by been wise in our own conceit.

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by godimento: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
This vers of the scripture is very clear, if u take it frm vs 21. It's a warning 2 believers today. Jews a.k.a. Israelites today was given a privilege of salvation, but due 2 their rejection of Christ as a Saviour, b/cos they didn't believe that righteousness is by faith. They believe that righteousness is by law & work, So God then shift the privilege 2 Gentiles & they received it by faith. That is how we adopted into God family today. Now, God is warning us, that we shld not be ignorant of God eminent judgments by been wise in our own conceit. Rather we shld be conscious of Heaven 4 the days are evil. Luke 21: 34.
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Mobatine(f): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
To me what the pessage is saying is that we should not be ignorant of the mystery (the hidden truth of his word i.e bible) or else you will think you know y you know nothing.romans 11v25. And 2thess 2v3 direct its said "let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come except there comea falling away first & that mam of sin be reveald....Daniel 7v25 said " and he shall speak great words against the most high God & he shall wear out the saints of d most high & think 2 change times & law.... All what the passage is saying is that no one know wn he is comn be prepare & do not be deceive

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Lovine: obadiah777:

Do you sincerely want to learn or just for the fun of it?
I would not ask if i did not want to learn
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Everest9(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
church don start for this side
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
In romance chapters 9,10 and 11 paul was discussing isreal in particular on subjects such as predestination, election, adoption etc. He argued that the promise which was made corncerning the 'seed' ran through isaac and not ishmeal, jacob and not esau and in the the new testament the seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. For ye are all the children of God in Christ. Gal 3:26. In other words, salvation and grace are no longer a matter of lineage but faith in Christ to the jews and also to the gentiles. Therefore, since we have both believing and unbelieving jews blindness in part is happened to isreal until the end of church age(rapture) when all isreal of God will be saved(rom 11:26). For 2theslns2:3, no human on earth can fully understand God program for the last days- Acts 1:7.

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Yujin(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
@Crazyman,
Your name clearly is tangential to your person. With your post, you are on point. The first quote stated clearly that the Israelis(NOT the spiritual Israel as some say) shall someday come back to God through Jesus- by accepting Him as the Messiah. Jesus Himself said to the Jews that how He wished to gather them as the hen gathers her chicks but for their stubborness; He said they would know no peace until they say blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord. Anyone who knows Israel's history knows that from the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 till date, Israel has not known peace. This shows that Israel would someday come back to God.
Now regarding the second quote, the book of Mathew 'Crazyman' referenced says it all. The 'son of perdition'- Antichrist and the great tribulation would precede the second coming of Christ. Take note of the emphasis on 'those that endure to the end shall be saved'. It means they shall endure persecution against them(born agains) because of their belief in Christ as the ONLY way to God.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by OmoTier1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
obalola7:

Question 1
Romans 11 Vs 25
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.

Answer

The bible makes us to understand that the gospel at first was for the Israelite(Romans 1:16) and they have decided not to accept it in the hope that Jesus was not the messiah and that they are expecting a messiah that will rather come not in the flesh as a man but in form of a spirit that is not born of man. So Paul is telling the gentiles that I hope that they are not ignorant of the fact that of this mystery: that the purpose of Jesus coming to the world was at first for the Israelite and now the gospel has now been extended to the gentiles (non Israelites: Act 10:28) so that they don’t pretend to be smart that they don’t know about the fact the Israel is blind towards accepting the gospel of Christ until the gentiles are fully proclaiming the gospel of Christ.
O
Reference

Romans 1: 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Act 10: 28: And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Question 2
2 Thessalonians 2 Vs 3
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Answer

Paul was telling the gentiles not to be deceived by anyone telling them that the day of rapture will not come or Jesus is not coming back one day. Except in a circumstances where all believer (falling away)backslides or apostasy from the gospel of Christ(Rev.13.cool and there is no one to rapture and the entire church become colonized (Rev.13 v7)by the anti Christ the satan, devil known as the man of sin which will be revealed face to face during the time of anti Christ(when the world come to an end).

If you read verse 4 of 2 Thessalonians 2 vs 4 “4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”(King James Version) you will see that it referenced with Revelation 13:5,6
I will recommend reading the entire Revelation 13

Reference
Revelation 13:
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
God bless you, well schooled by Gods Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by meritdee(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
Why can't you guys just read the whole chapter and "be wise in your own conceits" rather than arguing by trying to let out what your confused mind think about a verse in as many verses in the chapter. Don't give people the joy of mocking the bible more, when the confusion the church leaders have created out of their selfish interest is already haunting us. According to the a line from the verse again, it says: "be wise in your own conceits".
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by felicity17(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
obadiah777: Bible Gurus: Can You Break Down Romans 11 Vs 25 And 2 Thessalonians 2 Vs 3

Romans 11 Vs 25

2 Thessalonians 2 Vs 3

smiley

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

Romans 11:25

25 My friends, I don't want you Gentiles to be too proud of yourselves. So I will explain the mystery of what has happened to the people of Israel. Some of them have become stubborn, and they will stay like that until the complete number of you Gentiles has come in.

2 Thessalonians 2:3

3 But don't be fooled! People will rebel against God. Then before the Lord returns, the wicked[t] one who is doomed to be destroyed will appear.

Make ur deductions from this
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Willzkid(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
davidif: I think its talking about the Jews, they still don't believe that Jesus is the Christ. They believe that the messiah is still coming. This Jews still believe that salvation only belongs to the Jews and not to the Gentiles. So i think the verse is saying that eventually they would be grafted in. Maybe in future there is going to be a great revival amongst the Jews and that they would turn to Jesus. I guess that's what "grafted in" means.
To understand this perspective, the reader might want to read Zechariah 12....there, the ultimate salvation of the jews is graphically described

1 Like

Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
some bible translations are wrong. i say this because when it says 'THERE WILL BE A FALLING AWAY FIRST', this cannot and is not talking about apostasy. at this point in time the 144,000 elect men of israel had been sealed. these are the first fruits. the first resurrection. so it is impossible for all of israel to experience apostasy based on the fact that 144,000 had been sealed ( revelations 7 ) while the rest had been spiritually blinded because they did not make the cut ( romans 11 vs 7 ). as such the falling away is speaking about the falling away from their heritage as israelites. the real israelites will fall away and be discontinued from their heritage as israelites JEREMIAH 17 VS 4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
and they are now going to be refered to as bywords PSALM 44 VS 14 Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.

DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
What is a byword ? its been classified as what you are not. so basically the jews will no longer be refered to as jews or israelites till christ returns. what does that tell you ? those living in israel today calling themselves the jews are not the real jews. scripture says the real jews will be discontinued from their heritage and will be called by bywords till christ returns. those people in israel 'know' that they are the jews. that is not scriptural. So who is living in israel today calling themselves the jews ? REVELATION 2 VS 9 - I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
I digress. so the 2 thessalonian 2 vs 3 means that dont be decieved because i will not return until the time when you will no longer be called israelites but you will be referred to by bywords. so who are the israelites today ? and what are the bywords they are known as ? LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine the bywords and proverbs they are called today are coons, niggers, darkie, igbo, yoruba, ghana, yoruba, nigerian, saro, african etc etc etc etc.
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
and the next verse romans 11 vs 25 is reiterating 2 thessalonians 2 vs 3 in that, the israelites will remain in darkness and blinded ( romans 11 vs 7 ) as to the knowledge of self ( because they refused to follow the ways of the convenant amos 3 vs 2 ) until the number of gentile convert is reached. salvation has been passed on to the gentiles now ( romans 11 vs 11 ). the lord is trying to create a heaven with all nations of people. israel had their turn first. 144,000 passed and the rest failed. the ones who failed have been blinded and now the baton has been handed to the gentiles to get their quota of those that will obey the lords laws and make it to heaven. once the quota of gentiles has been reached then all of israel will be saved and will be reunited to their heritage as israelites. so the blindness in part means 144,000 passed and the rest blinded. IN PART. romans 11 vs 7
Re: Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3 by Gloriouspa(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Above all Brethen, let us live our lives in holiness as the second coming of our Lòrd Jesus Christ is at hand. Be prepared on daily basis as if His coming is today, because tomorrow might be too late. No one knows the day and time. Jesus Christ is coming soon!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Going Holy Ghost Convention. My Kinda Funny Story / Pastor Adeboye: I Don't Reply My Enemies Because Of This... / Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.