Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51702 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
[size=38pt] The cheap assshole went ahead to gIve IBB Ibo name! "Chukwuma", can you belIeve thIs? Yeah, more houses for the Judas.[/size]
isnt giving someone and igbo name better than giving someone a bl.ow job? Why tinubu mouth swell nah?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
No Ikemba Nnewi: Igbo Cannot Support Ibb

Now, the man has taken the provocation further. Ikemba now wants us to vote for IBB. Now let us face it. I think this is politics of ‘self and for myself’ on the part of Ikemba Nnewi. And if I may ask, the so-called houses IBB released to Ikemba, how many of them did he share with his supporters, friends and associates he has been using for years?

What have I gained as an Igbo man from the release of the property? Ikemba Nnewi may need to do more explanations on what IBB did for South East during his 9 years in office as President. To ask us to vote for IBB because he released his father’s property is an insult in our collective intelligence. It does not add up. It makes no sense. 

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ojukwu/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb.html

It's obvious Ojukwu took bribe from IBB and sold his people to the northern criminal and evil genius. Afteral he did thesame thing some 40 years ago after wasting 3 million ibos, he took to his heel to satisfy his greed.

OP, I now understand your frustration on why things should be done out pure conscience without money. person.

^^^

We need some answers here!!!! How many houses did IBB gave Ojukwu to be licking his feet like this?

Malawian: mtn just dey do me the thing since. After composing a good punch, network problem go just wipe am. Now about ojukwu and ibb, rhino my brother, why did you skip primary school nah? Do you know what a tongue in cheeck response is? Ojukwu said he will support ibb IF IT WAS THE WISHES AND ASPIRATION OF THE COUNTRY AT LARGE. I dont even see where he promised ibb his own vote let alone those of his children. In fact if you are literate enough, you would have understood that ojukwu actually told not to expect his vote since ibb was not what the country wished and aspired for. This is simple english. How many times did you write O-level english if i may ask? Now for the good part, who visited who? Did you also notice that ibb was not even in the same room and hence ojukwu could never have offered him a world class bl.ow job? Now look at the picture i provided and tell me what you see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Antivirus92(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Okay, explain the part where Ojukwu secretly collected houses in exchange for his conscience and that of entire ibo race
LWKMD!!!.

HERE IS WHAT YOUR BROTHER HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR LEIS. Ojukwu collected some houses and promised to garner supports for a northern criminal.

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ojukwu/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb.html

Joe Igbokwe need some answers!
ojukwu used the money his father(a millionaire)kept for him to sponspor the igbos during the civil war. After the war,his father's properties(which is now rightful his) was confiscated by the nigerian government. So on releasing these properties, why did a good reasoning igboman expect him to distribute his only remaining assets to them just to please them. After ojukwu had sponspored biafra with his cash, what again is a sane man looking for in his properties? Ojukwu never supported ibb for once. But ibb kept on seeking for ojukwus attention. Do you expect ojukwu to say to ibb;go ur way please,i dont want you? No it's not done. Ojukwu is super -wise.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
Antivirus92: ojukwu used the money his father(a millionaire)kept for him to sponspor the igbos during the civil war. After the war,his father's properties(which is now rightful his) was confiscated by the nigerian government. So on releasing these properties, why did a good reasoning igboman expect him to distribute his only remaining assets to them just to please them. After ojukwu had sponspored biafra with his cash, what again is a sane man looking for in his properties? Ojukwu never supported ibb for once. But ibb kept on seeking for ojukwus attention. Do you expect ojukwu to say to ibb;go ur way please,i dont want you? No it's not done. Ojukwu is super -wise.

Rewind. . .Here is the question as asked by your brother protesting the bribes Ojukwu took from IBB. He needs some answers!

No Ikemba Nnewi: Igbo Cannot Support Ibb

Now, the man has taken the provocation further. Ikemba now wants us to vote for IBB. Now let us face it. I think this is politics of ‘self and for myself’ on the part of Ikemba Nnewi. And if I may ask, the so-called houses IBB released to Ikemba, how many of them did he share with his supporters, friends and associates he has been using for years?

What have I gained as an Igbo man from the release of the property? Ikemba Nnewi may need to do more explanations on what IBB did for South East during his 9 years in office as President. To ask us to vote for IBB because he released his father’s property is an insult in our collective intelligence. It does not add up. It makes no sense. 

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

It's obvious Ojukwu took bribe from IBB and sold his people to the northern criminal and evil genius. Afteral he did thesame thing some 40 years ago after wasting 3 million ibos, he took to his heel to satisfy his greed.

OP, I now understand your frustration on why things should be done out pure conscience without money. person.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
[size=38pt] Ojukwu the greedy bastard took brIbe to canvass support for IBB - Fact!![/size]
what did tinubu take before going all out to grab buhari's abunnam? Why was tinubu's cheecks swollen from delight? Why was his eyes bulging out of its sockets in anticipation of grabbing his favourite lollipop?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: what did tinubu take before going all out to grab buhari's abunnam? Why was tinubu's cheecks swollen from delight? Why was his eyes bulging out of its sockets in anticipation of grabbing his favourite lollipop?

^
is that the reason why Ojukwu sold the whole ibo race In exchange for some houses?

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

I

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ Rhino, show me a picture or video of ojukwu canvassing support for ibb. So we should just take the words of reporters abi? I showed you my own picture, now show me yours. One more thing, this is not a thread about ojukwu and ojukwu never travelled to minna to offer a blo.w job in exchange for the release of his legitimate properties. No this is a thread about tinubu the yoruba supreme leader having to be held back from undressing buhari on camera.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: @ Rhino, show me a picture or video of ojukwu canvassing support for ibb. So we should just take the words of reporters abi? I showed you my own picture, now show me yours. One more thing, this is not a thread about ojukwu and ojukwu never travelled to minna to offer a blo.w job in exchange for the release of his legitimate properties. No this is a thread about tinubu the yoruba supreme leader having to be held back from undressing buhari on camera.

Save your energy for Joe Igbokwe. Tell him why Ojukwu ask ibos to vote for IBB. is it because of the houses IBB secretly gave him or there is another bribe? LWKMD!!!

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

I

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
How much did IBB gave Ojukwu to warrant giving him an ibo name? "Chukwuma"? shocked

Dede1 should be in a better position to answer this, afteral he a fool at 70!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Whatever joe igbokwe is saying, we see someone providing a contrary opinion but what do we get from you yoruba?
(1) he is respecting his elder
(2) it is yoruba culture
(3) igbos are afraid of the merger
(4) igbos are about to get phucked
all in all we see the yoruba cheerleading their supreme leader or making excuses for him as he leads his entire tribe into renewed slavery. Yoruba really dont have character. I bet you can never be on your own without the need for an alliance.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dede1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yeah, an old gutter maggot munching scalawag calling me names. A fool at 70!

I am elated not because you moronically deduced that I am old or 70 but you will not see 40 on earth. There is no imbecilic goon such as you that has ever gone beyond 39. Due to load of stupidity you have unleashed on this forum, I do not have a diminishing doubt that you will have your last supper at 39.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: Whatever joe igbokwe is saying, we see someone providing a contrary opinion but what do we get from you yoruba?
(1) he is respecting his elder
(2) it is yoruba culture
(3) igbos are afraid of the merger
(4) igbos are about to get phucked
all in all we see the yoruba cheerleading their supreme leader or making excuses for him as he leads his entire tribe into renewed slavery. Yoruba really dont have character. I bet you can never be on your own without the need for an alliance.

Joe Igbokwe is waiting ASAP. LWKMD!!!

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

I
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
How much did IBB gave Ojukwu to warrant giving him an ibo name? "Chukwuma"? shocked

Dede1 should be in a better position to answer this, afteral he a fool at 70!
maybe IBB gave ojukwu a bl.ow job for an igbo name grin. Was that why tinubu wanted to give buhari a bl.ow job? What name did buhari promise to name tinubu ?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
You fools thought keeping quiet is a sign of weakness, abi?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by BlackPikiN(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
We all remember how this man too went to bow down in kaduna because He was promised the seat the seat of power after Gowon.

MKO show this man small pepper no be small.

Some men from the SW region too con f0rk up MKO too. E just be like say na karma just dey follow this guys around for Naija.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by BlackPikiN(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian na you biko o.
You just cool down put these guys for correct job today. Iji ha ra ofe okro ta. lol

I know say them go dey hit their keyboard with so much annoyance. lol

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: maybe IBB gave ojukwu a bl.ow job for an igbo name grin. Was that why tinubu wanted to give buhari a bl.ow job? What name did buhari promise to name tinubu ?

Why did ojukwu refused to support Jonathan? why did he ask you to support a crook? is it all about the houses?? LWKMD!!!

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

I
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Make una come help Joe Igbokwe ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You fools thought keeping quiet is a sign of weakness, abi?
shuo. Keeping quiet is when nothing dey your mouth. I had been calling you guys out since last night, they even banned me for one hour and went ahead to change the topic of this thread. Abeg give me voice o. No go withdraw like all the other cowards wey see fire withdraw enter dem closeths. I want to see artworks about igbo that looks remotely like what tinubu was doing here.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ Rhino, you keep spamming this thread with the same article written by a blog about whoever is joe igbokwe. Why dont you show me art works like i requested? Was tinubu trying to merge his mouth into buhari's abunnam or not? Was that what the merger was all about?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
Please make una come help Joe Igbokwe ooooooooooooo!!!!

How many houses did IBB gave Ojukwu for him to be drumming for his support?

Our own Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu is in the news again. This time he is asking the Igbo to support IBB for his presidential ambition in 2011. His reason: IBB was the president who released all his fathers’ property seized during the civil war and kept by the federal government for 23 years after the war.

As I write this Ikemba Nnewi is deploying foot soldiers to all nooks and crannies of Igboland to campaign for IBB – a man that was instrumental to the destruction of everything we hold dear in Nigeria. Knowing that my hero is 75, I do not think I want to continue to take our dear Ikemba on some of his actions and deeds that tend to belittle the Igbo and make us a laughing stock, rather I want the big masquerade ( nnukwu mmanwu ) to age gracefully with respect, honour and integrity.

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lemme repost the pic to refresh you minds as to what we are doing here. Notice tinubu's cheecks and eyes. Tell me if that is not excitement.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by BlackPikiN(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
^^^Abeg make so many copies of that pics. We need am for reference purposes. lol

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Please make una come help Joe Igbokwe ooooooooooooo!!!!

How many houses did IBB gave Ojukwu for him to be drumming for his support?

since you came up with this info, tell us how many houses, their location and give us pictures. And you still havent shown us any proof ojukwu drummed up support for ibb have you? I am showing you tinubu and yoruba leaders going to pay obiesance to their overlords and you are here crying about ojukwu. Are you trying to compare ojukwu and tinubu? One collects bl.ow jobs for endorsement while the other gives bl.ow jobs to be endorsed.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
BlackPikiN: ^^^Abeg make so many copies of that pics. We need am for reference purposes. lol
e dey net already so nothing fit happen to am again.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
Notice the direction of tinubu's eyes, notice the position of buhari's second hand, notice the direction of buhari's torso, notice the circumference of tinubu's eyes, notice how many light bulbs are in the room gringringrin.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
Chei, rhino don jaa already. I have blocked seme boarder and i have used concrete to fill up all the holes in orumo rock. Road no dey there wey you dey run go o. No retreat no surrender, come closer.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
No more sparring partner? Okay make we rest this night. Tommorrow na the last day. Make una recharge show o. Make i no for find una come house. Body dey hot me so. If arsenal loose tommorow, na im be say una own do finish be dat gringrin. Goodnight y'all. I love you guys. See you tommorrow for the grand finale. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
Make una come help Joe Igbokwe ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
See Ojukwu the coward in his famous aba market woman attire shortly before bolting to Abidjan.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/641056_Oju_running__jpg888d71a0b0c6970f990d5f854995ae9a

Ojukwu 1970. shortly before taking off to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by DANILSA(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
Why is it that some set of people always find pleasure in setting up a war between yorubas and igbos? cry And why is it that NLanders always fall for the tricks?. Pls let's be wise and respect each other.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by maninmood(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: @ Afam, it seems since they unbanned you, you have become a pacifist. I need my lion and i need him now! No fall my hand o.

Do you seem to apply any discretion and morals in your decimated, demented encephalon? You are a consummate, unadulterated disgrace to your whole generation for looking down on the entire Yoruba race just because of 2 elders giving a due accord to each other. I would rather you went back to your parents for proper etiquette and good behavioral attitude. Ewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy / Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.