Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51690 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by chidi25(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
inufele2:

I know it's not Igbos culture to bow down as a mark of respect but when you want to use the word 'our' remember that no be only Igbos dey Nigeria. The world does not revolve round Igbos ok?
Didn't know (Igbos) is also the name of an ethnic group in Nigeria! Get ur spellings straight

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dainfamous: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: you've got to wonder the amount of "lekpurus and gwokpurus" already logged between oluremi's dentition. That beauty deserver better dont you think?
the lekpurus and gwokpurus by now,have grown some teeth if you look at it from awolowo angle,that is why the poor wife have to poison him because too much aboki lekpurus join with gwokpurus in her system.Now tinumbu is doing the same thing to his wife cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
Aigbofa:

Nonsense, all of you are just scared because the last time Yorubas collaborated with Hausas, ibos got phucked.
no, the last time yorubas collaborated with hausa, yoruba got phucked. How do you phuck a person who wasnt even in the room with you? Are you telling me that tinubu was about to give a world class bl.ow job to obj who wasnt even in the room?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2012
chidi25: Didn't know (Igbos) is also the name of an ethnic group in Nigeria! Get ur spellings straight
no point in correcting him, that will only serve to derail this thread. I need a veritable explanation as to what was going on in that picture.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dainfamous: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
Billyonaire: You idiots should stop tribalism. When you say you are Ibo or Yoruba or Hausa, which organ in your body makes you Hausa or Yoruba or Ibo. Just because you were born somewhere and you spoke that language doesnt make you that. Language is man-made and anyone can learn a language. If someone can not show me the organ in his body that makes him characteristically Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba, then damn you for being tribal. As far as I am concern I am Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Isoko, Fulani etc. As for the Post, Tinubu displayed stupidity bowing down for a fellow human, humility is stupidity sometimes. He is being hypocritical in trying to show mock humility when in real sense it is not so.
brov,i no it was a mistake coming from you,their is different we all have the same organs in our body'be u Asian,white or African but we are genetically different.I give you an example do you no that African Americans and Afro Caribbeans can traced which ethnicity their ancestors came from, they trace it down to a particular clan in that ethnic group they came from,we are all the same as humans,but different by genetic.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2012
Da infamous: the lekpurus and gwokpurus by now,have grown some teeth if you look at it from awolowo angle,that is why the poor wife have to poison him because too much aboki lekpurus join with gwokpurus in her system.Now tinumbu is doing the same thing to his wife cry cry
are you saying tinubu is about to drink the tea of life? Chei, God forbid sha but immagine those his eyes as he is breathing for life.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
Da infamous: brov,i no it was a mistake coming from you,their is different we all have the same organs in our body'be u Asian,white or African but we are genetically different.I give you an example do you no that African Americans and Afro Caribbeans can traced which ethnicity their ancestors came from, they trace it down to a particular clan in that ethnic group they came from,we are all the same as humans,but different by genetic.....
i believe it is called dna sequencing or rhesus or whatever, point is, there is a difference and language is not man made but God made.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dainfamous: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: are you saying tinubu is about to drink the tea of life? Chei, God forbid sha but immagine those his eyes as he is breathing for life.
FEAR GO CATCH ME
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dainfamous: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Malawian: i believe it is called dna sequencing or rhesus or whatever, point is, there is a difference and language is not man made but God made.
yep the right word DNA.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Make una no fear.

Bow ko, bow ni!

When the chips are down, Tinubu will take his position as a Naija politician,
and the old General will take his own place as "bad" market.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
I am back, what did i miss?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
This Malawi of a gay,is a gay dat have been dreaming of given Buhari a good Mouth Gig.So why are u trobleing d good Yoruba ppl.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: This Malawi of a gay,is a gay dat have been dreaming of given Buhari a good Mouth Gig.So why are u trobleing d good Yoruba ppl.
so did you just confirm the yoruba are always giving you guys bl.ow jobs? Yoruba make una see am o. If una like do like say una no see this chap comment. About gay, why dont you send your sister to come and live with me. You dont have anything to fear, do you?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
Where are dem e-warriors at? I am dissapointed in you! No tell me say nothing dey una mouth again. I am calling y'all e-warriors out. Speak now or forever hold your peace. Lemme go watch chelsea match, one hour grace to y'all to get out from behind the closeth and peep into your computer screen. Make una no vex me o. Make una come here draw una line. This is war without end until monday morning.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2012
OJUKWU CANVASSES SUPPORT FOR IBB.

2011: Ojukwu canvasses support for IBB

Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, was yesterday, reported to be in support for the presidential ambition of former military leader, General Ibrahim Babangida, in 2011,  saying he would support him as far as it was the desire and aspiration of the people of the country.Ojukwu, who declared that Babangida deserves a second chance to rule the nation,  said he was convinced that he possessed the required qualities that could take the country to further heights as, according to him, IBB remains a strong voice in Nigerian politics.

The ex-Biafran leader, who received a delegation of Campaign Network for IBB led by Chief Peter Dada Osadebay in his residence in Enugu, said the former military president remains his bosom friend.Among the dignitaries that visited Ojukwu were Chief Emeka Ani [South East coordinator of the campaign}, Chief Anike Agbo, Alhaji Nurudeen Gasali Babatunde, Chief Anike Nwoga, Chief Anike Nwaba, among others.Osabebay, told reporters after a closed door meeting with the former Biafran warlord that Ojukwu’s comments on Babangida were very encouraging, stressing that the Ikemba had promised to work with the former military leader

He said that Ojukwu, who had cut short his visit to his village in Nnewi to receive the group, was full of excitement and commended the spirit behind the campaigns.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

so, what was Ojukwu doing here ^^^?

Malawian: Where are dem e-warriors at? I am dissapointed in you! No tell me say nothing dey una mouth again. I am calling y'all e-warriors out. Speak now or forever hold your peace. Lemme go watch chelsea match, one hour grace to y'all to get out from behind the closeth and peep into your computer screen. Make una no vex me o. Make una come here draw una line. This is war without end until monday morning.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
No Ikemba Nnewi: Igbo Cannot Support Ibb

Now, the man has taken the provocation further. Ikemba now wants us to vote for IBB. Now let us face it. I think this is politics of ‘self and for myself’ on the part of Ikemba Nnewi. And if I may ask, the so-called houses IBB released to Ikemba, how many of them did he share with his supporters, friends and associates he has been using for years?

What have I gained as an Igbo man from the release of the property? Ikemba Nnewi may need to do more explanations on what IBB did for South East during his 9 years in office as President. To ask us to vote for IBB because he released his father’s property is an insult in our collective intelligence. It does not add up. It makes no sense. 

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ojukwu/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb.html

It's obvious Ojukwu took bribe from IBB and sold his people to the northern criminal and evil genius. Afteral he did thesame thing some 40 years ago after wasting 3 million ibos, he took to his heel to satisfy his greed.

OP, I now understand your frustration on why things should be done out pure conscience without money. person.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Biggyd2: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
Wonders shall never end. A silly picture has caused a full blown e-war! This will never solve our problems. I beg, Sheath your swords people!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ojukwu canvassing supports for IBB agaInst Goodluck Jonathan hIs brother, after collecting some bribes.

Who is the master? IBB. . .Who is the slave?? ? . .. Like Judas like ?? ? . . . .30 pence of shillings he sold Jesus to the pharisees. Few houses he sold entire south east to his northern masters.

2011: Ojukwu canvasses support for IBBNational News May 2, 2010

By Tony Edike, EnuguTHE Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, was yesterday, reported to be in support for the presidential ambition of former military leader, General Ibrahim Babangida, in 2011, saying he would support him as far as it was the desire and aspiration of the people of the country.

Ojukwu, who declared that Babangida deserves a second chance to rule the nation, said he was convinced that he possessed the required qualities that could take the country to further heights as, according to him, IBB remains a strong voice in Nigerian politics.The ex-Biafran leader, who received a delegation of Campaign Network for IBB led by Chief Peter Dada Osadebay in his residence in Enugu, said the former military president remains his bosom friend.

Among the dignitaries that visited Ojukwu were Chief Emeka Ani [South East coordinator of the campaign}, Chief Anike Agbo, Alhaji Nurudeen Gasali Babatunde, Chief Anike Nwoga, Chief Anike Nwaba, among others.Osabebay, told reporters after a closed door meeting with the former Biafran warlord that Ojukwu’s comments on Babangida were very encouraging, stressing that the Ikemba had promised to work with the former military leader.He said that Ojukwu, who had cut short his visit to his village in Nnewi to receive the group, was full of excitement and commended the spirit behind the campaigns.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/02/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=38pt] After collecting bribes, Ojukwu shamelessly came out urging all ibos to support IBB against the aspiration of Goodluck Jonathan his fellow brother. Do you still wonder why they worship money? [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Antivirus92(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Ojukwu canvassing supports for IBB agaInst Goodluck Jonathan hIs brother, after collecting some bribes.

Who is the master? IBB. . .Who is the slave?? ? . .. Like Judas like ?? ? . . . .30 pence of shillings he sold Jesus to the pharisees. Few houses he sold entire south east to his northern masters.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/02/2011-ojukwu-canvasses-support-for-ibb/
i don't even know if you're truly well. What did you expect ikemba to say when ibb all the way from the north sent a delegation to him in enugu? You want ojukwu to shout at the delegation;we don't want you,go back to your master and tell him we won't vote for him abi?. No, ojukwu is an experienced and wise man. He said what he is supposed to say and after the election,it's the same igbos that voted goodluck jonathan into office. Ibb acknowledged ojukwu's dignity and sent him a delegation and not tinubu that went to the north to bow and worship a fulani aboki.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
Antivirus92: i don't even know if you're truly well. What did you expect ikemba to say when ibb all the way from the north sent a delegation to him in enugu? You want ojukwu to shout at the delegation;we don't want you,go back to your master and tell him we won't vote for him abi?. No, ojukwu is an experienced and wise man. He said what he is supposed to say and after the election,it's the same igbos that voted goodluck jonathan into office. Ibb acknowledged ojukwu's dignity and sent him a delegation and not tinubu that went to the north to bow and worship a fulani aboki.

Okay, explain the part where Ojukwu secretly collected houses in exchange for his conscience and that of entire ibo race
LWKMD!!!.

HERE IS WHAT YOUR BROTHER HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR LEIS. Ojukwu collected some houses and promised to garner supports for a northern criminal.

Now, the man has taken the provocation further. Ikemba now wants us to vote for IBB. Now let us face it. I think this is politics of ‘self and for myself’ on the part of Ikemba Nnewi. And if I may ask, the so-called houses IBB released to Ikemba, how many of them did he share with his supporters, friends and associates he has been using for years?

What have I gained as an Igbo man from the release of the property? Ikemba Nnewi may need to do more explanations on what IBB did for South East during his 9 years in office as President. To ask us to vote for IBB because he released his father’s property is an insult in our collective intelligence. It does not add up. It makes no sense. 

Joe Igbokwe

Lagos

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/ojukwu/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb.html

Joe Igbokwe need some answers!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dede1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
Why are people arguing over well-known socio-political antics of certain people in Nigeria? I am even surprised that the dude called Tinubu was not flat on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hurrah, Rhino is here. Thanks for heeding the clarion call to save your people. Now hope you hold your handkercheif standby cos your nose go fill up with eje. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by mpumalanga: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
I don't know why some people think that they can decide for IKEMBA on whom to endorse or not.
If AWO can serve gowon who is a mass murderer that killed the man that trusted him,who is that
person that will condemn another for supporting IBB just because of mere annulment of june12 which
Awo laid the foundation when he supported a junior officer because he taught ogundipe will become more
prominent in their tribe.

IBB GCFR did what he did in the interest of the country and he deserve to be given another chance and
if GEAJ was not contesting,he will have my vote in the absence of any other easterner.if people in the
west can celebrate gowon and bow for buhari,why can't we honor a man like IBB or ABACHA.Whatever they did
wrong to other group is not my business the same way what gowon did to me is not your business either.
So people should get the message and face the topic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Just explain to us why your god took bribe and canvass support for a known crook or STFU!!! senile old sicktard!!

Dede1: Why are people arguing over well-known socio-political antics of certain people in Nigeria? I am even surprised that the dude called Tinubu was not flat on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=38pt] Ojukwu the greedy bastard took brIbe to canvass support for IBB - Fact!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Dede1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Just explain to us why your god took bribe and canvass support for a known crook or STFU!!! senile old sicktard!!

I could not fathom why you are worse than a latrine rat. Believe me, a latrine rat could take you to the cleaners.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=38pt] The cheap assshole went ahead to gIve IBB Ibo name! "Chukwuma", can you belIeve thIs? Yeah, more houses for the Judas.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yeah, an old gutter maggot munching scalawag calling me names. A fool at 70!

Dede1:

I could not fathom why you are worse than a latrine rat. Believe me, a latrine rat could take you to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
[size=38pt] After collecting bribes, Ojukwu shamelessly came out urging all ibos to support IBB against the aspiration of Goodluck Jonathan his fellow brother. Do you still wonder why they worship money? [/size]
mtn just dey do me the thing since. After composing a good punch, network problem go just wipe am. Now about ojukwu and ibb, rhino my brother, why did you skip primary school nah? Do you know what a tongue in cheeck response is? Ojukwu said he will support ibb IF IT WAS THE WISHES AND ASPIRATION OF THE COUNTRY AT LARGE. I dont even see where he promised ibb his own vote let alone those of his children. In fact if you are literate enough, you would have understood that ojukwu actually told not to expect his vote since ibb was not what the country wished and aspired for. This is simple english. How many times did you write O-level english if i may ask? Now for the good part, who visited who? Did you also notice that ibb was not even in the same room and hence ojukwu could never have offered him a world class bl.ow job? Now look at the picture i provided and tell me what you see.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Rhino5dm: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=38pt] How can any rIght thInkIng person canvass support for IBB? [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest: We Feel Abandoned – Police Officers / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.