Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? (51703 Views)

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) / APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by donphilopus: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
Pix nt 2 clear
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by vislabraye(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2012
I'm not surprised it has escalated to tribal attack.
But I think Tinubu was showing him respect because of age and status. Generally, that's their culture. Buhari also bowed slightly.
However, I don't expect Johnattan to do that for Obama
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by veraponpo(m): 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
The fact that some tribes lack culture and proper training does not dicredit our own culture. For your info becuase I have discovered some of us here are just school cert holders and undergaduates who do not have life experience at all, Buhari is 11 yrs older than Tinubu and a muslim leader to Tinubu. On both grounds, as a Yoruba man, he did a normal thing. The fact that Igbo people always kick their fathers to wake him in the morning does not mean we should be doing the same in Yoruba land. We are great people and respect our elders.

Malawian: Just immagine it was the sultan himself, the yoruba supreme leader would have been horizontal.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
veraponpo:
The fact that some tribes lack culture and proper training does not dicredit our own culture. For your info becuase I have discovered some of us here are just school cert holders and undergaduates who do not have life experience at all, Buhari is 11 yrs older than Tinubu and a muslim leader to Tinubu. On both grounds, as a Yoruba man, he did a normal thing. The fact that Igbo people always kick their fathers to wake him in the morning does not mean we should be doing the same in Yoruba land. We are great people and respect our elders.

LMAO!!!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Freewilly(f): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
@ malawian, this your thread has made the front page ohhhhh!!
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by TerryCarr(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
they are both black right?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
TerryCarr: they are both black right?
undecided
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
See Ojukwu the coward in his famous aba market woman attire shortly before bolting to Abidjan.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/641056_Oju_running__jpg888d71a0b0c6970f990d5f854995ae9a

Ojukwu 1970. shortly before taking off to Abidjan

look properly, is that not what tinubu's face looks like after he finishes a bl.ow job session?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by AMINSCO(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2012
:oTinubu is decevn buhari

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: look properly, is that not what tinubu's face looks like after he finishes a bl.ow job session?

You sound like a broken record. For somebody who wants to fight e-wars, you show a pathetic lack of imagination.
Now you are just boring.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Freiburger(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2012
I love the yorubas for that, but it can be very dangerous at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2012
Freewilly: @ malawian, this your thread has made the front page ohhhhh!!
for real? I better go check it then. I know i baited you guys into thinking i have gone to bed. I knew that was the only way they will get out from behind their closeths. Now watch them dissapear out of sight again.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Sweetnecta: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2012
both of them {buhari and tinubu] are ignorants.
muslims do not bow to anyone but to God.
muslims do not accept bow from anyone because all bowing belong to God.

i do not bow to anyone. i tell them from afar that Islam forbids it.

i tell my in laws 'oh, with all my respects for you, mom, dad, but all my prostrations, bowing belong to God"
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

You sound like a broken record. For somebody who wants to fight e-wars, you show a pathetic lack of imagination.
Now you are just boring.
what are you blabbing about? Does that picture rhino put up look like ojukwu or tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by angeltt(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2012
I SEE NOTHING TOO WRONG ABOUT HIS BOWING TO GREET HIS ELDER EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HE OVER-BOWED. BELIEVE ME YOU THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. HE IS MAKING USE OF HIS BRAIN. JUST LET HIM DO THINGS HIS WAY PLS. TO ME IT IS A SIGN OF RESPECT
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: what are you blabbing about? Does that picture rhino put up look like ojukwu or tinubu?

You kept repeating the same flat jokes. In this business, if you are not smart (which you are obviously not) and you have no entertainment value, you are useless.
You need to keep us amused, otherwise you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:17am On Aug 26, 2012
vislabraye: I'm not surprised it has escalated to tribal attack.
But I think Tinubu was showing him respect because of age and status. Generally, that's their culture. Buhari also bowed slightly.
However, I don't expect Johnattan to do that for Obama
buhari wasn't bowing. Look properly, buhari was arching backwards while using his other hand to protect is purpose. Who would blame him? Not if he was starring and tinubu's bulging eyes eyeing his purpose. Look at tinubu's cheecks tell me if that isnt salivation.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: buhari wasn't bowing. Look properly, buhari was arching backwards while using his other hand to protect is purpose. Who would blame him? Not if he was starring and tinubu's bulging eyes eyeing his purpose. Look at tinubu's cheecks tell me if that isnt salivation.

Aargh! You are so pathetic, am out.
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by BlackPikiN(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2012
veraponpo:

Na so you dey kick ur father? oponu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

You kept repeating the same flat jokes. In this business, if you are not smart (which you are obviously not) and you have no entertainment value, you are useless.
You need to keep us amused, otherwise you are on your own.
what are you talking about? I posted a picture of tinubu before the action and you posted that of tinubu after the action and you are still beefing with me. Does that pic look like ojukwu or tinubu? Look at the eyes.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

Aargh! You are so pathetic, am out.
shey i said these e-cowards will retire to the back of their closeths the moment i return? Who else never run? I no mind stay awake all night for una. Una don vex me!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:29am On Aug 26, 2012
angeltt: I SEE NOTHING TOO WRONG ABOUT HIS BOWING TO GREET HIS ELDER EXCEPT THE FACT THAT HE OVER-BOWED. BELIEVE ME YOU THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. HE IS MAKING USE OF HIS BRAIN. JUST LET HIM DO THINGS HIS WAY PLS. TO ME IT IS A SIGN OF RESPECT
tinubu is already a very short man. When this short man is bowing and squatting at the same time, obviously, there is something we are not being told. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Malawian: shey i said these e-cowards will retire to the back of their closeths the moment i return? Who else never run? I no mind stay awake all night for una. Una don vex me!

You are just too boring. Do you think I will pay to see a monkey that is performing the same routine all the time?
Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

Now you are just boring.
really?, is it hard to immagine what tinubu was thinking with those eyes and cheecks?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by leke4top: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] wink why do we like to make mountains out of nothing? Anyhow they like they should greet each other but what is important to me, is that two of them should never be given any chance in this nation again. Irrespective of how they chose to come in, either by merger or nominating a candidate. Peroid!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are just too boring. Do you think I will pay to see a monkey that is performing the same routine all the time?
yet you are still here. You couldnt stay out could you? Stop being a cry baby and hit me hard. All these are repressed anger for the numerous igbo threads you in particular had joined to derail. When i give you the next uppercut, na lights out straight!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by Malawian(m): 12:41am On Aug 26, 2012
I will make sure y'all go to bed tonight with malawian on your lips.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bow-Greeting Buhari (Picture): Slavery Or Respect? by lumeneng22: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2012
This mumu idobale is a sign of sell out by the acn to the abokis. Pdp will continue to rule us.Smsh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Fayose Spotted In South Africa Drinking Heineken at the airport / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.