Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! (8040 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
When a man’s organ is hungry, there is just about no lie he can’t tell.

In fact, a man who really wants to have sex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.

Ladies have received earfuls of lies that will make you shrink mouth ajar.

Here are 4 of them:

1) “I’m already erect. I’ll suffer pains.” A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have s3x – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already

2) “I love you.” This is the big one that seems to work many times. Knowing that s3x for women is as emotional as it is physical, men lie that they are in love, thereby appealing to the woman’s soft side.

3) “I’m a v!rg!n.” Yeah, men are virgins too! More than a few guys have played that card. They will say they want the lady in question to help them get over the v!rgin!ty. It just might be true though.

4) “You’re the only one I’m seeing.” This is another one that works many time. The guy tried to make the women believe that there is no one else, hence the need to be fully committed and let him have a bite of the honeycomb..

5 Likes

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by ademega(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=nickkylawve post=36997301]When a man’s organ is hungry, there is j
I dof my cap
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by nikkiking(m): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Proves or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mtheew... I was on my own, a gurl begged me to make love to her... So op, its just not all abt d ladies alryt... I only had to resist her

2 Likes

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by kliq(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
"Four lies menboys tell"
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by sainty2k3(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
nickkylawve:

In fact, a man who really wants to have sex with the object of his affection can lie that he is God if he thinks that will get him laid.

Here are 4 of them:

1) “I’m already erect. I’ll suffer pains.” A desperate guy can use his erection as an excuse to get laid. Truly an erection left unrelieved can hurt, but not so hard that he NEEDS to have s3x – unless of course he has used performance enhancers already

2) “I love you.” This is the big one that seems to work many times. Knowing that s3x for women is as emotional as it is physical, men lie that they are in love, thereby appealing to the woman’s soft side.

3) “I’m a v!rg!n.” Yeah, men are virgins too! More than a few guys have played that card. They will say they want the lady in question to help them get over the v!rgin!ty. It just might be true though.

4) “You’re the only one I’m seeing.” This is another one that works many time. The guy tried to make the women believe that there is no one else, hence the need to be fully committed and let him have a bite of the honeycomb..

Which one works for u

1 Like

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Deejavuu(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Things boys tell girls undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by donholy28(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Deejavuu:
Things boys tell girls undecided
Things girls tell boys : f0ck me or i tell everyone u can't f0ck... women die hard rapists

1 Like

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by chomytex(f): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm..oga hector i sight u oh,everyone is claiming nice guy on internet.
Cutehector:
Mtheew... I was on my own, a gurl begged me to make love to her... So op, its just not all abt d ladies alryt... I only had to resist her
cheesy
Cutehector:

1 Like

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided which 1 did u say to ur boo
sainty2k3:

Which one works for u
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by chomytex(f): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Old fashioned bullcrap!..some guys will just bluntly tell u..see babe u go for f*ck oh...infact i wan f*ck u...some guys tho. ;DOld fashioned bullcrap!..some guys will just bluntly tell u..see babe u go for f*ck oh...infact i wan f*ck u...some guys tho.

1 Like

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by sainty2k3(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
nickkylawve:
undecided which 1 did u say to ur boo
Let me know the one one that works for u, so I wouldn't have to tell u 4 different lies,
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
sainty2k3:

Let me know the one one that works for u, so I wouldn't have to tell u 4 different lies,
u v gat nothing to say doh undecided goto bed dude grin
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by sainty2k3(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
nickkylawve:
u v gat nothing to say doh undecided goto bed dude grin
.is it not the lie that we'll use on bed. Oya na
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Unibentested(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol...what of the notorious...''I want put only the cap''....

With these my 10 tips below, you don't need to lie, she will bring her jerry can for you to burst free of charge..

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by braimeddy: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
OP if it were u I was dating, I will NEVER use any of d above mention to get u laid. Na u go even dey beg me sef

1 Like

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nikkylawve! U tell us the logic u use to deny men sex n those use to syphon their money?? shocked[i][/i]
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by funlord(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin
nickkylawve:

Here are 4 of them:

So you have not retired from posting rubbish for a living? Let me call your father that still thinks your hymen is intact!
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Well e no easy na. As women no need to lie to get sex. All dem need do na to open leg
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Chibuhealth(f): 1:02am On Aug 16, 2015
The list is not complete without 'i will marry you'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by bright007(f): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2015
nikkiking:
Proves or adonbilivit undecided undecided undecided.

olodo...its proofs not proves
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2015
nickkylawve:

Here are 4 of them:

Guilty of that 'I love U' maybe I wl start saying 'I like u' at least that one won't be a lie.
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by sarmiie(m): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2015
-"I'll suffer pains"?? What is he? A pedophile? Or do u imagine many guys like intellectually challenged girls??

-both genders play at love, so it's no big deal. It only hurts when it's ur first relationship.

-the virgin card?? That's a new one on me. Honestly, many guys do the opposite, claiming to be ron jeremy when they'r in fact noobs.

-of course u'r the only one he's seeing......at that moment!! He's not lying to you. He's telling you the truth as it is, AT THAT MOMENT.

I'm not trying to knock this thread. It sounds fun
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Cutehector(m): 4:46am On Aug 16, 2015
chomytex:
Hmmm..oga hector i sight u oh,everyone is claiming nice guy on internet. cheesy
what bad tin do u wana knw?
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by misspicy(f): 4:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Very true

1 Like

Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Lol tongue grin badt guy
Sabrwahaqqo:

Guilty of that 'I love U' maybe I wl start saying 'I like u' at least that one won't be a lie.
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Bollove: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Op just got banged by her BF with those four points !!! #RunzoutaThread
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 16, 2015
He doesn't hv to say all tha shii!! Cuz we understnd ourselves bettr.. Sex is all abt understndn nt lying to gt wah u want
Bollove:
Op just got banged by her BF with those four points !!!
#RunzoutaThread
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by kuuljay(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2015
nickkylawve:

Here are 4 of them:

I've been stalking you in my area thinking you are innocent not knowing that you have spoiled finish! infact you have rotten grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol tongue grin badt guy
Hehe, is not my fault o, I stl get age problem, Maybe I will love my wife but for now, make we still dey like our self dey go. grin
Re: Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! by HopeAtHand: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2015
nickkylawve:

Here are 4 of them:

Okay, now, which can i use to sleep with you..which of the four lines work like magic. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.