Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking (23160 Views)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by alaoeri: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Wetin person nö gö see & hear shocked beating his mum definitely the guy have cursed himself.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Jennykalu(f): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
When his mates are busy struglin n making money 2 take care of der mum, d stupid juvenile is busy beatin up his mother 4 ordinary food. Try it in my place n ur age mates wil beat hell out of u. Useless boy!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by proudlyafrican(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
chipmunkey: This is a taboo in YORUBALAND..undecided

Keep quite my friend and stop displaying your ignorance in public. Is displaying this level of ignorance by your silly comment not a taboo in Yoruba Land? Especially when your parents have labored to give you good education? When i was in Mushin,Lagos it is something i see your Brothers do everyday,blaming either their Mom or Dad for their failure and comes back home to beat them up after smoking weed. C`mmon face the issue here,this is just a misguided youth who ought to be sent to rehabilitation home to correct his thinking and attitude but unfortunately he will be sent to prison,where he will be hardened and after doing his time,comes back to kill the Mom.

2 Likes

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
Only if u are one those who beat up Ūя̅ mum @ home, will u turn dis very sensitive topic into an ethnic bashin crusade! JEEEEZZZZ

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Oceemo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Wat is such a man stll even doing at home? lazy fool... All he tinks abt food....

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by RedRiver(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
Seun and all moderators / admin of this site must be permitted to use their discretion in deleting all tribal bashing comments. Almost every new topic opened in Nairaland ends up being hijacked by tribalists. instead of discussing the new topic and learning we end up settling tribal differences. I know nairaland is accessible to all nigerians and ages (if you have access to a pc,moblie etc) lets respect ourselves. Am getting scared of opening topics lately cos i will up reading about biafra and yoruba. Seun i understand your position of not wanting to be seen to be too controlling etc please introduce some form of decorum here. [b][/b]

4 Likes

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by COOLDUN: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
aishatua1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/police-arraign-man-26-for-allegedly-beating-mother/

He is a disgrace to the soceity.He would have been asked how much he gave to his mother for cooking when he was leaving the house? This is the kind of animals that bring bad image to the Igbo tribe. If he is found guilty let him be sent to many years in jail, so that others can learn from him. In this present economic hardship in Nigeria someone is beating his mother for not cooking. Even if it the people that voted 1 billion naira for their feeding alone, can someone beat their wives for not cooking? This animal should be taught a lesson. Animal in human skin. Ewu afo nri.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bright007(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
Why all this noise?.Anybody with å sound mind should know that what d boy did was not endemic to igboland but is in every tribe,state,etc.This report is an isolated case that eventually found its way to d jury and now the media.If u go through d write-up carefully,u will see that the boy was bailed with N50000 meaning he was not poor up to the extent of not been able to feed.
My point here is dat we all sholud improve on our reasoning because I believe there is more to this story than just that the boy beat his mother up all because of food.I believe he had issues with his mum.However,he has no excuse whatsoever for beating up his mum
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Dsage1: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
I don't any Yoruba guys can rude to their parents to that extreme. Ours is still the best tribe in Nigeria.

We are friendly,honest,accommodative,we easily shared love, kind,educated, and focus.

Proud of my tribe.

5 Likes

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
'The guy is insane' so many childish personalities in Nairaland nowadays! what has this topic got to do with tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / ECWA Pastor, Peter Emmanuel, Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (Photo) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.