Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking (23159 Views)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Isaleeko2: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
The story is about someone who beat up his mother. Instead of learning lessons, it has degenerated into tribal war.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
chipmunkey: This is a taboo in YORUBALAND..undecided
Taboo? A yoruba neighbour of mine that beat up his father and caused him to be on the wheel chair cos he didn't give him money. I have seen. Even the one that was on newsline happend close to my house. A yoruba lady that shot her mum cos of some misunderstanding. So what do u call dt?

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by gfus: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
Well, this is not reflective of the hard working Nigerian people. Let him go beat up his fellow inmates in prison
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by demmie1: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
alienware: am not am ibo but u should talk like someone who's civilized and stop bringing tribalism here ! Who is talking abt other tribes here ?

sometimes you'll need to go down to some levels to keep some people in their place. usually i ignore these tribal rubbish then you should read how an idiot turn a simple respect gesture by tinubu to an issue.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by gator666: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Guy deserves a rubber necklace, and whatever goes with that.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by tylarry(f): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hmm nawAH oooo,fool @26 beating up his mother for not cooking,his he her husband? Am very sure dis guy will never marry cos no lady/gal born of a woman will love to marry a coward like him. BIG FOOL!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by optimistD(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
chipmunkey: This is a taboo in YORUBALAND..undecided
and it is celebrated in other tribes?

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Tropilo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
Some must go out of their way to look for stories just to rubbish a tribe that tickles their fancy with raging envy.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by optimistD(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
Bisjosh:

grin grin grin grin grin
so a whole tribe is guilty of 1 man's crime? No prob. God wil judge all of u.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by ashmanpolo: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2012
D sage:

I disagreed with you,I doubt if a Yoruba guy can raised his hand at his mother for failure to prepared his meals.

Plenty plenty grammar for NairaLand

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
Oloriburuku somebody,wetin person no go hear for naija,lets thank God he did not kill her.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by realpeople: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2012
Nonsensess ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by sarutobie(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Them don hide..

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Sike(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
Omo Ale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman Breaks Woman’s Jaw For Withholding Girlfriend’s Whereabouts (pic) / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / ECWA Pastor, Peter Emmanuel, Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.