Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking (23163 Views)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
But na wa o.

Imagine at 26 still living at home and eating "mama thank ma' this kind one won't even say "thank ma" for the food sef.

He's a disgrace and should be jailed with hard labor,arrant nonsense angry.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Dsage1: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
bright007: Why all this noise?.Anybody with å sound mind should know that what d boy did was not endemic to igboland but is in every tribe,state,etc.This report is an isolated case that eventually found its way to d jury and now the media.If u go through d write-up carefully,u will see that the boy was bailed with N50000 meaning he was not poor up to the extent of not been able to feed.
My point here is dat we all sholud improve on our reasoning because I believe there is more to this story than just that the boy beat his mother up all because of food.I believe he had issues with his mum.However,he has no excuse whatsoever for beating up his mum

I disagreed with you,I doubt if a Yoruba guy can raised his hand at his mother for failure to prepared his meals.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
D sage: I don't any Yoruba guys can rude to their parents to that extreme. Ours is still the best tribe in Nigeria.

We are friendly,honest,accommodative,we easily shared love, kind,educated, and focus.

Proud of my tribe.
hmmmm
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Everest9(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
too bad
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by festusfeezy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
2 tinz may b involve in diz....eida he is been followed 4rm d village, or he is under some kinda nicotine influence, anyway very bad act shaa!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by tithe(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
when will this Nigerians recover from their darkened understanding, how does the topic translate to "Ibo man beat up her mother" people should
stop having peasant mentallity it's worse than AIDS.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by ayobase(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2012
How wont be having HEAVY pre-mature deaths!
Honour thy mother and father so that THY DAYS MAY BE LONG on......!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by COOLDUN: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
D sage:

I disagreed with you,I doubt if a Yoruba guy can raised his hand at his mother for failure to prepared his meals.

Mr. man stop that crap, there are wayward people in any tribe, I have seen an area boy that beat his mother into comma at Isale eko Lagos .because of money to smoke Gbana, No reasonable fellow will support any one that beats his/her mother for any reason, but if you come here to defend your yoruba tribe then you are a bigot. If you reside at Lagos Island you will agree with me that, yoruba has the highest rate of domestic violence in Africa. We should stop tribalizing every comment on this forum. From all indication I have seen that this Nairaland is mainly created for blackmailing and not for reasonings.Every topic here is to expose the Igbo faults and then make the yorubas saints. Divide and rule virus is still working in your bloods you yorubas. Anytime the Northerners have a secrete plan, they will sponsor the weak tribe to flame up nonsense arguments which will occupy the minds of the Southerners while they buy enough time to harness their plots. I am very sorry for people like you in this country. Why are you still living with the bad tribe in your country? yoruba Saints answer this question.

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by zannie(f): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
Kai! Internet warriors everywhere..all mouth.
There is nowhere in Nigeria a curse won't be on ur head for beating up ur mama. Now, it has turned to Igbos hv no respect. Smh
When we realize hate and tribalism gets us nowhere, then we will move forward as a country.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bright007(f): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
D sage:

Take ur time to understand what I wrote.I said "if u investigate this issue thoroughly,u will be surprised that the reason why he beat up his mum is far from d fact she didn't prepare his meals.I believe there were other issues involved
You also said that å yoruba boy cannot do the same as what ťĥĕ boy did above.Now I think we should stop all this tribal sentiment.Evil acts are not limited to å particular group of people or tribe.Its only the one you get to hear either from å good source or the media that you know.When I ŵăš in Lagos,I watch å program which is aired every sunday.Its titled "Nkan nbe".I watched an episode where å yoruba boy threatened to hit his mum's brains with å pestle.The program shows what happened in real life.
Don't bring that phrase dat å yoruba boy cant do this or that.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bright007(f): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
D sage:

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by BasilJ: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
berem: don't you think the best thing to do is just to ignore? Haven't you noticed that whenever there is a topic related to igbos a particular set of people always insult ndi igbos? Haven't you also noticed that some very matured NLanders whom I respect so much do not indulge in tribal bashing? Why don't you and other ndi igbos just simply IGNORE the topic and comments and move on? Odikwa egwu o!
Mba odiro egwu....they have been bashing igbo for a long time now..today i have their time. its payback time

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by mamaafrik(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
No b small tino, Ahha.yakatayariyarioo,ṣ'o yawere ni?
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
Still depending on his mother at the age of 26....hmmm
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by ndavids5(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
@demmie1, thought u knw something, do u knw ur post is really, really outa contest, wat actually brought abt Igbos in dis matter? take precaution man, dis is not a platform 4 dat k.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by DonaldGenes(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
The man must hv bin drunk or something
I hope the mother doesn't cause him
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by BabaOlowo: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2012
This cannot be right, the DNA should be checked. She must have picked a wrong child at the hospital. No child will ever beat his mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ECWA Pastor, Peter Emmanuel, Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (Photo) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom / Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.