Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking (23161 Views)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by habayommy: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Na wa for the boy...

BTW, how can I hide my post because i can count more than 20 hidden post on this thread undecided Is it reigning thing now on NL #just asking o
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by kinguwem: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
The guy is cursed. He needs deliverence and rehabilitation.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by onuwaje(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
I'm 21 and I neva see ma mama since 2003 so I dey cook for masef my immediate senior is 26 and him dey stay him never shout for him galfriend..... So this FOOL no get 200naira to buy food?
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by fm7070: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
Fellow N'Lander,
I think we should stop being judgmental in our opinion and contribution.
Let me point to some facts on this case.

1. It has not been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the guy actually beat the mother
2. The mother wanted the guy out of the house, to his father's house in Niger State. What could have warranted that? I think that should be left to the police/court to decide. Moreover, who actually owns the house in Abuja? The mother or the father? and where is the father today?
3. Are we sure there is more to it than we know?

I wouldn't want to go too deep, but there are so many things that happens in the family, which can be so funny sometimes
I've witnessed a situation whereby the mother was crying that his son beat her (which was a lie, because I was there). The woman ran out to the street with her underwear, just because she wanted to send the guy out of the house. 45% of the house in question was built by his son and his wife so they could stay for few years while they build their own house.

Illiterate/ungodly mothers can be mischievous sometimes because of their selfish interest.

Lastly, I want to advice all young men, NEVER to live in the same house with their mother, no matter what happen (if you love your nuclear family ). Whatever assistance you want to give her, do it from your own house.
A rented room apartment is far better than Mansion where your mother lives within.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by gator666: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
The eternal question will remain: Did he do that or not?

If he did it, he deserves nothing less but to be badly beaten by thugs.

If he was so brave to beat a woman, and not just any woman but his dear mother, why didn't he go to the nearby intersection and beat the hell out of 2 local mopol officers? probably because there is a couple of things they could do to him in return.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by promire2004(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2012
D sage:

I disagreed with you,I doubt if a Yoruba guy can raised his hand at his mother for failure to prepared his meals.
Disagreed, raised, prepared? Pls modify ur post.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by igubesteve(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ah, so it shall be unto him,if God gives him the grace.Bt my fearness is what will happen b/w him and the wife if he marry.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bola4dprec(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
I thank God I was hail from yoruba land typical one, with respect for ethics science of moral
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by promire2004(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
bola4dprec: I thank God I was hail from yoruba land typical one, with respect for ethics science of moral
.........English Lang in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by gulfer: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
dayokanu: I heard some people wake their father from bed with sliding tackle

So this shouldnt be a surprise
Why your comment has not been hidden, I don't understand but I said the same thing bout the guy and my comment was hidden.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bola4dprec(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
promire2004: .........English Lang in trouble.
expertiate pls
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by gulfer: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2012
dayokanu: I heard some people wake their father from bed with sliding tackle

So this shouldnt be a surprise
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by abysirius(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2012
COOLDUN:

He is a disgrace to the soceity.He would have been asked how much he gave to his mother for cooking when he was leaving the house? This is the kind of animals that bring bad image to the Igbo tribe. If he is found guilty let him be sent to many years in jail, so that others can learn from him. In this present economic hardship in Nigeria someone is beating his mother for not cooking. Even if it the people that voted 1 billion naira for their feeding alone, can someone beat their wives for not cooking? This animal should be taught a lesson. Animal in human skin. Ewu afo nri.
I don't know what in the world the woman would have done that would make a child raises up his hands against his own 'goddess'. Even if he had dropped a million naira b4 leaving home yet it's no way a genuine excuse for such an ill mannered behaviour. African customs and traditions forbid this.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bola4dprec(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Do not share the knowledge with which you have
been blessed with everyone in general, as you do with some people in particular; and know that there are some men in whom God, may He glorified, has placed hidden secrets, which they are forbidden to reveal. Omo yoruba ni proudly
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2012
Still dependent at 26 ? #mouth opens#
This guy shud ask his morm to trace the
Circumstances surroundin his birth!!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by tlops(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
chipmunkey: This is a taboo in YORUBALAND..undecided
it is a taboo in any land!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by NoQualms1(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Lol

The number of hidden posts is more than that of unhidden posts. Lmao. What a thread!!

Will like to read the hidden ones sha.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by FSU: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
Man sets mother ablaze in Ondo

https://www.nairaland.com/990399/man-sets-mother-ablaze

May be I rather beat my mum than set her ablaze??

1 Like

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by FOLLEY20(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2012
Aigbofa: LWKMD grin grin grin grin

What is this for goodness sake. Living at home at 26 and beating up his mother for not cooking?
That boy must pray hard & ask 4 forgiveness from God & his mother or else he shall remain under d ancestral curse.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by horeejah(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
A fool @ 26
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by OkparaIgbo: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
As an Igbo man. I must say that this is a taboo and that boy must be banished shocked. Well anyone that reads the news with open mind will know that this is a severe case of abnomality. For you to be demanding food from your parents at that age simply means something is obviously wrong somewhere. However I will leave this post to be cajoled by the Yoruba peeps who think bread and egg has been served.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bola4dprec(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo: As an Igbo man. I must say that this is a taboo and that boy must be banished shocked. Well anyone that reads the news with open mind will know that this is a severe case of abnomality. For you to be demanding food from your parents at that age simply means something is obviously wrong somewhere. However I will leave this post to be cajoled by the Yoruba peeps who think bread and egg has been served.
we dont need to turn this thread to tribal issue
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by malc619(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
"I wants to Hidden my Comment".....Seun, Mukina 1,2,3....100 pls assistance me

God bress Ʊ as Ʊ garulously hidden my Comment

Amen..
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by locust01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
When you decide to smoke wet IGBO(GANJA)... What else do u expect?
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by malc619(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
‎The level of tribalism here on NL is alarming. Pls Oga Seun ‎​Άnd his team should address this ugly development. It is very disheartening. Unrepentant tribal bigits should ßξ banned from NL for life...

Say NO TO TRIBALISM!!!
Say NO TO HATE!!!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by crackhouse(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
The tribalism going on in nairaland lately goes a long way to reflect our attidudes as Nigerians and it also shows how difficult it is for us to exist as one indivisible entity despite the pretence by our govt that we are one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / ECWA Pastor, Peter Emmanuel, Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (Photo) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.