Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking (23164 Views)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by sigmundfreud(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
guy probably has mental illness. Will bet he is cannabis and/or alcohol.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by crackhouse(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
malc619: "I wants to Hidden my Comment".....Seun, Mukina 1,2,3....100 pls assistance me

God bress Ʊ as Ʊ garulously hidden my Comment

Amen..
*can sb get me out of here pls . . . .i am already dying* this English is trying to kill me.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by ndukwejoe(m): 11:47pm On Aug 26, 2012
If i was the judge ,i will sentence him to boko haram,let them use him as an experiment to test their bomb.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bola4dprec(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
ndukwejoe: If i was the judge ,i will sentence him to boko haram,let them use him as an experiment to test their bomb.
It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Jesus Christ
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2012
smh.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2012
ndukwejoe: If i was the judge ,i will sentence him to boko haram,let them use him as an experiment to test their bomb.

lol.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Afamokoye: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2012
Mr 26 year, waitin for ur children beating. Even if God forgive u. D law of life await u.wat sow u shall reap.planty planty
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by okunoba(m): 2:41am On Aug 27, 2012
My Yoruba culture tells me not to belittle or insult other ethnic groups, so any Yoruba person that does this must be a bastard or just missed out on learning the ways and culture of Odua land, but its never too late to learn. No ethnic group has a monopoly on goodness or badness. Omo Yoruba ronu.

3 Likes

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Ishilove: 3:02am On Aug 27, 2012
chipmunkey: This is a taboo in YORUBALAND..undecided
Not just yorubaland. It is a taboo generally. The young man is cursed
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Alfredbabs(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2012
pls ladies be careful n prayerful so dat u wil nt fall into d hands of dis kind of men ooooo
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by gbadexy(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2012
The same sh.!t keeps happening here. I end up repeating the same post for different thread.
Some people are here crying that they turned this isolated incident into tribal bashing. like I said before, majority of the yorubas here jump on any thread that casts (some) ibos in bad light to retaliate for previous insults.
Some days ago, someone posted the picture of tinubu bending for buhari here and while the yorubas said we are generally respectful to elders, not a few ibos here said it is not normal and said it shows that we are slaves to the hausas, instead of someone deferring to his elder.
Now its pay back time and the yorubas here would use this isolated but possible incidence across all tribes to generalize the ibos and insinuate it as a result of their not respecting elders.
Like I've said before, if you can't take insults, don't dish it out first to others.

2 Likes

Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by logo77: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2012
[b][/b]
mikedaniel76@gmail.com:
Still dependent at 26 ? #mouth opens#
This guy shud ask his morm to trace the
Circumstances surroundin his birth!!
@mikedaniel76@gmail.com well said !.........from my experience kids brought-up in broken in homes and kids with issues surrounding the circumstances of their birth have this kind of tendency.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by timilehing(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2012
Eatin home @26? Mayb his mother lives wit him and he sources for money but if otherwise, Send him to rehab center!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by gbadexy(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2012
logo77: [b][/b]@mikedaniel76@gmail.com well said !.........from my experience kids brought-up in broken in homes and kids with issues surrounding the circumstances of the birth have this kind of tendency.
Maybe na from amadioha dem go ask for the boy.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by fizzyking(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2012
am veri veri sure dat diz guy no de go church
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by solomon111(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2012
Bisjosh:

Lmao!!!!! They are a bunch of disrespectful bigots undecided
you are a fool!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by sylve11: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2012
veraponpo: This is small now. Have you rad this:

Son impregnates own mother, sister in Delta

Posted about 117 days ago | 1 comment

A 26-year-old, Ugochukwu has thrown residents of Ibusa, a settlement near Asaba, the capital of Delta State, into bewilderment and palpable tension for allegedly impregnating his mother and step-sister.

Ugochukwu, otherwise known as Peter by his cliques in the area, was said to have left his mother, identified as Cecilla, to work in a Lagos hotel at the age of 12.

Dailypost exclusively learnt that subsequent on the demise of Ugochukwu’s father, his mother, got married to a Yoruba man in Lagos.

Meanwhile, Peter who was later admitted into the Lagos State Polytechnic met one Mary and they both started dating. Unknown to him, the lovebird latter turned out to be his stepsister (being the girl his mother had for the Yoruba man his mother remarried in Lagos) after putting her in the family way.

However, the love between Cecelia and the Yoruba man went sour after three issues and she latter indulged in commercial sex work around Allen Avenue, Ikeja where his son, Ugochukwu who got himself drunk one night decided to pass the night in the hotel where her mother coincidentally does her bed-to-wealth business.

Unknowingly, Ugochukwu ended up picking his mother and they both had unprotected sexual intercourse and got her impregnated.

link pls.

@ topic, shocked to the bone! shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by BeraBera(f): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2012
This boy must have been under the influence of alcohol or some hard drugs or even ogbanje spirit following him.
By the way, how much did he give his mother to cook the food? Even if he gave her N1million, it does not warrant laying his filthy hand on a woman that carried him for 9 months in her womb.
Tufiakwa !
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by VellyG(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][/b]

Keep quite my friend and stop displaying your ignorance in public. Is displaying this level of ignorance by your silly comment not a taboo in Yoruba Land? Especially when your parents have labored to give you good education? When i was in Mushin,Lagos it is something i see your Brothers do everyday,blaming either their Mom or Dad for their failure and comes back home to beat them up after smoking weed. C`mmon face the issue here,this is just a misguided youth who ought to be sent to rehabilitation home to correct his thinking and attitude but unfortunately he will be sent to prison,where he will be hardened and after doing his time,comes back to kill the Mom.
Well said bro..dis tribal war thing has really eaten deep into their mentality.goto ejigbo and see what ur brothers have been doin to their parents.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Rossikk(m): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
Chei.. the guy must have been very hungry sha... Poor woman.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Deleahmed: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
That guy is still a boy....meanwhile he needs to be remand
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
[quote author=demmie1]hehehe! and they call prostrating to elderly slavrey.

All of you who r always persucuting d ibo race will only remain stagnant in life because d ibo race represents growth.the guy in question is doomed for life!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by 46arcadez(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
Similay tin hapend in owerri, imo state. A man (not married) of 54yrs beats up his mum (widow) 4 renting a room witout his permision, d woman build d house 2geda wit d husband, d man is not d first son, same man had impregnatd 2 ladies but stil single.
I tink they nid 2 b amputated
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by onlineadvert: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
The useless boy need to be hanged. foolish!!!
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by kachi4906: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
did you guys notice that it was when the igbos started retaliating that the hidden posts started appearing. Imagine i kept quiet seeing all those yoruba's yabin Igbos but when I started retaliating, all my comments were hidden and I was banned.
check itoooo cos this is a yoruba website and filled with yoruba people so they now feel they can say anything to the Igbos. All those hidden comments are mine and I was banned cos I was responding to some post directed to the Igbos. the mods won't delete or ban the yorubas but will do so to me. AM STILL COMING BACK FOR NL SINCE ITZ NOW A BATTLE FEILD.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by bbporsche: 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
y r there so many hidden post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
gbadexy: The same sh.!t keeps happening here. I end up repeating the same post for different thread.
Some people are here crying that they turned this isolated incident into tribal bashing. like I said before, majority of the yorubas here jump on any thread that casts (some) ibos in bad light to retaliate for previous insults.
Some days ago, someone posted the picture of tinubu bending for buhari here and while the yorubas said we are generally respectful to elders, not a few ibos here said it is not normal and said it shows that we are slaves to the hausas, instead of someone deferring to his elder.
Now its pay back time and the yorubas here would use this isolated but possible incidence across all tribes to generalize the ibos and insinuate it as a result of their not respecting elders.
Like I've said before, if you can't take insults, don't dish it out first to others.

Bro, I feel sad when i come on Nairaland and see bashing of different ethnic groups. its disheartening and uncalled for, we are the problem of our country. Maybe some folks dont know its a worldwide web where other countries read and mock us. We need to be good ambassador of our nation. Mr Seun, Pls do something before it get outta hand. PLSSSS.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by kachi4906: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
njazra:

Bro, I feel sad when i come on Nairaland and see bashing of different ethnic groups. its disheartening and uncalled for, we are the problem of our country. Maybe some folks dont know its a worldwide web where other countries read and mock us. We need to be good ambassador of our nation. Mr Seun, Pls do something before it get outta hand. PLSSSS.
guy or gurl, am an Igbo and i don't fear being insulted but my problem is that why don't you yorubas come out and face we the Igbos instead ur mods hide and ban us. I called you guys cowards before and was banned but we all know the truth and am not shutting my mouth when am not satisfied wid wat am doing. stop hiding our comments and banning us, letz c who'll cry first.
Re: 26-Yr-old Man Beats-up His Mother For Not Cooking by kachi4906: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
bbporsche: y r there so many hidden post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
posts were hidden cos someone got really scared of the truth dat he or she couldn't bear it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ECWA Pastor, Peter Emmanuel, Killed By Bandits In Kaduna (Photo) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo After Collecting Ransom / Suspected Robber Implicates Man Returning From Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.