Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Copy And Paste But Funnny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Copy And Paste But Funnny (4028 Views)

Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy And Paste But Funnny by thirdi(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2007
Do you fart in bed? If this story doesn't make you cry for laughing so hard, let me know and i'll pray for you.
This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.
Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop it and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor, she was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.
The years went by and he continued to rip th em out. Then one thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.
She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling the bed covers back,. She pulled back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.
Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bath room. The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good,
About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face. She bit her lip as she asked him what the matter was. He said, "honey you were right." "all these years you have warned me and i didn't listen to you".
"what do you mean?" asked his wife. "well, you always told me that one day i would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened."
But by the grace of god, some vaseline and two fingers, i think i got most of them back in."
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by clemcykul(f): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2007
lol thendi dats really funny ure lucky u saved ur arse first grin grin

closes thread fromm TT
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by topeteadr(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2007
@poster, how 'bout calling that prophet to pray 4 u.
Wtf? Is this. This thread is full of ''BULLSH¡T", and it stinks.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2007
I don pack all my laff give this joke grin grin grin grin grin grin

TT please try read am again
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by thirdi(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2008
if this tread does not make you laugh then you are made of stone
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2008
I've sent TT bak to "easy learning" skul. D boy nor deh quick grab issues.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2008
I bin talk am say im brain na Pentium half
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by thirdi(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2008
Abeg who be this TT? I just run through most of his post and na so so the same thing im they post
at every tread. Una sure say no be one of the inmates for that prison wie them just hookup with internet access?

I hear say na rich folks children wie dey into drugs them dey keep there? Make TT just stay serve im time finish and make im no dey transfer im anger at us no be we send am go there
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2008
"Us"?
The only "us" i know has TT in it. I dont knw wer u ar 4rm or ur "us".
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by clemcykul(f): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2008
HE ACTUALLY MEANT HORSE grin

teadr ure smntin else shocked grin
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2008
We a'int g0nna diss TT for a newbie.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Nautillus(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2008
Very funny. it really got me teared up with laughter.

good one
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by thirdi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2008
@Migines who is a newbie? i was long on this forum before you knew how to sum 1 + 1 and was always getting 3

your friend TT is peanut brain (Pentium 1/2 brain)  and that is a known and confirmed fact QED.

Make you no diss me o,  grin am red like hot iron and I sting like an African bee. and who really wants to be part of ur "US"?

If my post dey funny laugh and give accolade. If not say why and make me a better person. But I wont stand for all this rubbish dissing.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2008
@Thirdi

No mind them ojare, na so dem dey diss pple wey dey post jokes wey no dey their clique. and the funny is that na their jokes dey stale pass. Just ignore and continue posting. angry
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ThugLife1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2008
ayusman16:

@Thirdi

No mind them ojare, na so them dey diss people wey dey post jokes wey no dey their clique. and the funny is that na their jokes dey stale pass. Just ignore and continue posting. angry
Really?
Tell me something,
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2008
can't u read? grin
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ThugLife1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2008
huh?
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2008
@thirdi
Lmao.
Talkn bout diss, wat were u sayn bout TT. That dont sound like a compliment to me.

Newbie dont necessarily mean ur membership date, u dont know TT, so u dont just spit bullshit.

U culd be hot like fire bud'im cold as ice but wit lots of nitrogen. U myte think ure on fire but blive me, u dont want me to start wit u.
If ur post waz meant to be funny then ma bad but datts as gud as it gets.
@ayusman
luks like u've tasted ma venom. Nigg£r grow up stop hating and get a fckn life. If not 4 sentiments dat has beclouded ur sense of judgement u'll admit dat i say a joke is cool if it actually is and dont give a damn bout whose it is(ituen can testify to dat)

bout d clique, THERE A'INT NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT! If u cant beat them arrange 4 them to be beaten or u can bloody well SHUT DA FCK UP!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2008
Migines:

@thirdi
Lmao.
Talkn bout diss, what were u sayn bout TT. That don't sound like a compliment to me.

Newbie don't necessarily mean your membership date, u don't know TT, so u don't just spit bullshit.

You culd be hot like fire bud'im cold as ice but wit lots of nitrogen. You myte think ure on fire but blive me, u don't want me to start wit u.
If your post waz meant to be funny then ma bad but datts as good as it gets.
@ayusman
: venom. Nigg£r grow up stop hating and get a fckn life. If not 4 sentiments that has beclouded your sense of judgement u'll admit that i say a joke is cool if it actually is and don't give a damn bout whose it is(ituen can testify to that)

bout d clique, THERE A'INT NOTHING You CAN DO ABOUT IT! If u can't beat them arrange 4 them to be beaten or u can bloody well SHUT DA FCK UP!

Gosh! I really hate it when dumb heads use insults and swear to emphasise a point. Didnt remember mentioning names! Well, this is what happens when immature beings use the internet! Gawd sad
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by tessybaby(f): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2008
ayisman u are warned!!!
u have been noted for dis
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2008
This is the point where i say, GUD 4.Ya
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2008
tessybaby:

ayisman u are warned!!!
u have been noted for this

, or else
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by tessybaby(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2008
u wouldn't want to know
but don't say i didn't warn u
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2008
@Tessy

I think am curious to know cool
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2008
See small boys wey come yesterday

Them wan opress 'em papa and mama for this forum.

Clique or no Clique everybody dey answer im papa name (miggy and clem can attest).

So to Ayusman, thirdi

If u dont know how to defend urself, dont go round blaming a buNch of smarties n intellectuals. IF u wanna test ur prowress, pick on any member and start ur fight.

or better still, Ayusman and Thirdi can form their own CULT and recruit people like naijagurly etc

COS I HATE TO SEE STUPID TALK.

make una focus oh else. . . . . if u do anyhow, . . . . u go collect anyhow well well
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by tessybaby(f): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2008
tell them
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 9:49am On Jan 03, 2008
I will, baby
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by clemcykul(f): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2008
good lecture iteun grin

just see the two guys bald head
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2008
ituen:

See small boys wey come yesterday

Them wan opress 'em papa and mama for this forum.

Clique or no Clique everybody dey answer im papa name (miggy and clem can attest).

So to Ayusman, thirdi

If u don't know how to defend yourself, don't go round blaming a buNch of smarties n intellectuals. IF u want to test your prowress, pick on any member and start your fight.

or better still, Ayusman and Thirdi can form their own CULT and recruit people like naijagurly etc

COS I HATE TO SEE STUPID TALK.

make una focus oh else. . . . . if u do anyhow, . . . . u go collect anyhow well well

@Tessy

So this is the warning u were trying give me am scared now. What is nairaland turning to? Another dumb head internet user.

@Ituen

DO u know what ur name mean in my language?
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by thirdi(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2008
New term ‘diarrhea of the fingers’ A euphemism which is defined as such: Someone who constantly types without thinking beforehand of what they are about to key forth. People suffering from this disorder are known for typing stupidest things and answering rhetorical questions with grandeur
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2008
@Ayusman

I know. It means "oppressor"

@ Thirdi

bla bla bla bla. diarrhea of the mouth

Come first oh, Una 2 dey spoil my internet connection. Una money never finish for cyebrcafe? Dont worry, u go mop ground today
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by thirdi(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2008
@ituean

you be mad man, me and you who go mop ground? your father

make you no stop this your yahoo yahoo sell puppy activity we go soon catch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

fuuny pics / Funny:this Picture Shows How Nigerians Hate President Goodluck Jonathan / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.