Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Copy And Paste But Funnny - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Copy And Paste But Funnny (4036 Views)

Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
*wears on more khaki jeans making seven. Makes belt tighter. Carries shoes on head and runs 4 dear yansh*

i nor go witness bad thing. Imagine d confidence 2 of dem get. Chai!! G0D FORBID!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
*wears on more khaki jeans making seven. Makes belt tighter. Carries shoes on head and runs 4 dear yansh*

i nor go witness bad thing. Imagine d confidence 2 of dem get. Chai!! G0D FORBID!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ThugLife1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2008
What is happening here? embarassed
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2008
Takes of after Miggy

Miggy wait for meeeeee. . . .

I no fit shout
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
U nor sabi read?
*throws thug 2pairs of khaki jeans*
just keep runing save d talk 4 later.
Unless u sef be. . .
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by benjay1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
@Thug Life  Stay there dey ask questions.
Na when you get bow leg after dem bore hole for your yansh, you go get the message well.

quickly buys iron boxers with electrocuting device with bold security sign KEEP OFF !!!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ituen
make ma wait for u? U think say i trust u? U fit run o but nor come my bak.
*increases speed*
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
Ben u still get tym to deh shop? I pity ur yansh.
*hangs onto d back of a bus*
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ThugLife1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2008
Ben i no understand wetin dey happen
I need the brain booster,latest one way you dey use.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2008
common guys wait 4 me. It aint gonna hurt. small blood nah!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2008
Dis bus too slow o.
*alights bus and jumps on a power bike*
datts more like it.
@thug
i'll think of my ass b4 saving anyone elses.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2008
@Thuggy

u dey wait for brain booster. After ANUSman deal wit you, ur brain go turbo charge

Tessy comes to the rescue wit a range rover. Zooms off and overtakes Miggy

Shouts to miggy E go be later na
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by kronkykay(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2008
*peeps in*

goddammit.

*holding my nyash tiightly*

*dials 1 of my gfs, the air hostess*

keep a seat for me on the next flight out of 9ja to anywhere.

am damn too old to have bow legz now

am outta here!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by dapsins69(m): 1:24am On Jan 04, 2008
ol'boy.c matter oh.

i aint running, 'waiting for any ass tearer to come feel the smell of the nozzle, of my pump action'
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Sirop(f): 4:19am On Jan 04, 2008
nice joke!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2008
gets to naija border, alights the rover, boards a private jet to cayman islands tessy arranged dis 4 me, oh! she must be a darlin kiss kiss kiss kiss

*gets into the air and spots Miggy on the ground arriving Kuvuki land from naija with Sanyang Motorcycle motorcade shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked*

talking to tessy, this man try oh, all the way from naija. i never knew he was president, okada riders naija.

with 7 khakis on him, the villagers r surprised, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked thinking its a new fashion. dont forget kuvuki men dont wear clothes no wonder thuglife imagines how uzzyan wld look like embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

speaking to tessy, well development will come thier way soon but i think not in our life time sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by imaibehe(f): 6:59am On Jan 04, 2008
[color=#770077][/color]u guys ive got 2 comment this is d funniest thread, i mean funniest thread on nairaland eva.u guys are the bomb.gives standing ovation grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2008
gasping for breathe after chasing for 12hrs. Can't believe guys on nairaland are scared of d koko. Hmmm! sniffs around! Damn! only kokoless are abound.. Gathers momemtum and continue chasing increasing speed shocked
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2008
Thanks for the comment Imaihebe

BACK TO BUSINESS

Call his wife; Hey Tessy come and look at this. Some1 has discovered we vacated the country

Flips open his Laptop, Sets up his GPRS Sattelite mini-dish the size of a coca cola counter and monitors the movement of naijas around the globe

Reports

Migines: *in kuvuki land and today is his coronation as the eze kpaka kpaka eze oba evo ogene obukoro obukoko akpan asukwo udoudoedum I of the land smiley smiley smiley smiley. This is due to the fact that he is the only man that wears clothes washu washu agad (native tongue of the kuvukis)*

Saucekid: *In an Al-qaeda training camp in Karachi, Pakistan cleaning his M-16 carbine. angry angry angry angryWas recently promoted by Osama has the Head of Operations, Al-Qaeda Terrorists Plc Ltd, West Africa Branch

Ayusman: * shocked shocked shocked :oConstantly in search of anything that walk. He has been trekking for miles in an unknown direction. This guy must be on heat shocked shocked shocked shocked. Unknown to him but known to me, his final destination is. . . . let me see . . . this one bad oh. . . . , YES…, The Kalahari Desert

Kronky: *Airbone in his Airbus A380 cool cool cool cool. SHIT!!!! The guy is moving in concentric circles and is basically still in Nigeria. LORD HELLEP HIM OH!!!

Thuggy: *Still at the shop bargaining for brain booster . The shop owner looks away and Thuggy steals the booster. Wonder where that sharpness came from. Unknown to him, the fracas has left his area.

GPRS modem failure!!! Failure!!! Failure!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ituen kicks the shit and it picks up again. Once more, connected to the world. Technology na wa oh! Nigerian goods will not disgrace me here in obodo oyibo undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ben: *holding his buttocks with both hands grin grin grin and is running for his dear life. SHIT!!!!! He his coming from the other side of the Kalahari Desert. Well, na im and Ayusman start the fracas.

Tessy hands me a cup of vanilla shake with cappuccino icing on it. Thanks dear. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Closes his laptop. Lets do something special, Tessy. How abt making love in the balcony facing the pacific ocean?
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2008
Ituen, abeg make u no kill me with laff make dem no come sack me ooo grin grin grin. Damn! This guy is good!
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2008
In bed?

Takes d nxt available flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by dele9000(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2008
Lol.u guys have made this thread funnier than what it was supposed to be:-):-):-)
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2008
Stay der xpose ur yansh dey laff.
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2008
Sniffs around again after catching up with Dele. Damn! Can't do dis guy. It's like d guy no wipe him ass after doing d pooo! Na wao! No more clean butt again? angry
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2008
From far away cayman islands

GPRS tracker beeps indicating activity in naija

Ituen is still busy in the balcony and flings the GPRS into the ocean

Ayusman can catch any1 but be very wary of individuals that poo poo carelessly
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by clemcykul(f): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2008
hmmmm lol guys grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by clemcykul(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2008
okay guys the storm is over . anusman has caught up wid kronkayy grin grin grin

u can all seee kronkayy whimpering grin grin grin grin grin grin

iteun stiin on his balcony, accidently trips and fallss off the balcony smashing only his teeth grin grin grin grin

praise the lord the brain booster has been installed in thuggy grin grin grin grin
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ituen(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2008
Laughs at every Nlander

The teeth that fell of were only dentines.

How come Ayusman caught Kronky? Did he miss Ben on the way? wat are the complications of the act done on kronky?

For more answers to mysteries, tune in to Copy and Paste but funny Thread in Jokes section.

Thank you
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by thirdi(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2008
You guys are the bomb men raises white flag

My welder don construct iron pants for me Odiashi and the access is protected in a matrix vault

This vault can only be opened by the use of my wet tongue on the biometric access reader make I see how ayaus man go take get to my yanch.

eyes Tessybaby but i wont mind giving you the access card winks  grin  grin goes on laughing till fades away
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2008
@THirdi

Make u no try me oo grin my kokostick is made of lazer beam ooo shocked
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by Migines(m): 10:55am On Jan 04, 2008
*runs to find refuge at CTU*
Re: Copy And Paste But Funnny by ayusman16(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2008
Again! Check that thing wey u wave very well! No be flag oo na that ur brownish expired boxers wey u bin use for 3.5yrs. Now c what u've cause waving it, coughing nonstop and breathing heaviily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / 18 Pics People In ABA' Can Relate To / Do You Wanna Tell Him, Or Should I ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.