Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead (14358 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / Look What Neil Armstrong’s Widow Found Hidden In The Closet / Neil Armstrong, First Man To Walk On The Moon, Dies At Age 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Agvibrancy: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
D tin b say mak all of us prepare 4 Jesus's comg, no mata our height in lyf we go must die.D tin b say mak all of us prepare 4 Jesus's comg, no mata our height in lyf we go must die.D tin b say mak all of us prepare 4 Jesus's comg, no mata our height in lyf we go must die.
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Sexxymom(f): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
@op dis full newpaper page u posted is just to tell us d man is dead. We could still have understood the message wt a summary. R.I.P armstorng.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by stephenponti(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
The retrogressive progression of the Nigeria collective mind pattern ll not permit them to take such a legendary leap. Kudos to the nuptial hero.
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Emusan(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
i tink only d people dat died as ever go out of d world, he walked on d moon. Ehhh now he has finally go back 2 d moon. RIP neil!!!
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by joyprincess(f): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
May is soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2012
omidan21: Now to a question I ve been harbouring in mah mind since primary school days.though I still searched goggle recently but I cldnt get a tangible answer.firstly I uunderstand dat armstrong tean back den was d Apollo 11 or so.en I also know dat the common conjuntivities of d eyes is mainly referred to as apollo in nigeria by all en sundry.maybe its only referred to apollo only in nigeria oor d rest of d world adopts dat,I dnt know.mah main quuestn is why do nigerians refer to dis eye infectn as apollo.the myth when I was young in dose days was dat it was when neil en his Apollo mission went to d moon en came back lead to d outbreak of d eye infectn.is dis a myth or is it real.?

Yes..Apollo mission came back and brought Conjuntivities.
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by INAHJOSEP(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
obadiah777: now he gotta go answer to the lord why he put the american flag on his moon. i dont envy him
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by INAHJOSEP(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2012
obadiah777: now he gotta go answer to the lord why he put the american flag on his moon. i dont envy him
. Bad belle
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Haywire99(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]....wow,what a nice achievement....i wish i could just do that too...RIP
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by diesel86: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Moral of the story is that, whatever we do on this planet called earth, we should try and be the best so that even when we are no more we would definately be remembered for our good deeds.
So loooong to a legend, you shall never be forgotten.
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by promire2004(f): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
fittty:
U haba. Always Gari gari gari. Are u dat hungry? Haba undecided
.....dis comment got me rotflmao. Abeg, e reach to ask. Even an information as important as this is compared to d price of garri. Dude is soooo pathetic.
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
ollah1: First Michael Jackson and now Neil Armstrong. I see God is not a fan of moon-walkers.
Lol
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by suntex95(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2012
[b][/b]RIP.GENIUS.D WORLD WILL 4EVA REMEMBER U.GUD NITE.
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Digriz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2012
He made it to the moon wen he was alive i hope he makes heaven nw he's death
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Tadup: 6:05am On Aug 27, 2012
babyboi992: ehyaa, tink u guys forgot to write dat he became a muslim afta his xperience in d moon.
where did you get that one?
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Revolva(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2012
Well niel rest in peace but I tought michael jackson was the first to be a moonwalker na ....?
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Bertbert: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2012
THEY SHOULD BURRY HIM IN THE MOON,USING AIRCRAFT AS HIS COFFINE. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2012
OMG! Life is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Short! undecided cry

Look at his pics back to back, from aa young'un to an old man.

...RIP
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Shormiey(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
U09ce: R.I.P . Waiting to become d first 9janaut to land on the sun
im thinking of going very soon
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Shormiey(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
r.i.p man Mi go Miss u oooooooooooo
Re: Neil Armstrong First-Man On The Moon Is Dead by Nebeuwa(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
"Neil Armstrong was the spiritual repository of spacefaring dreams & ambitions. In death, a little bit of us all dies with him." ~Neil deGrasse Tyson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Supply Falls To 2,988MW, Yet Again! / Iranian Scientist Invents Time-Machine For Future Prediction / Nigeria Install Hydromet Across River Basins 2 Protect Coastal Areas 4rm Flood(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.