Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu (24376 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Four Charged For Cynthia Osokogu's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by anitank(f): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2012
And to think am in love and currently dating someone I met online, Nairaland precisely. She was just unlucky. RIP cynthia cry cry

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by donblacky(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2012
ebamma: if you see a woman who loves facebook,there are two things involved,its either she is looking for a husband or looking for a for a mugu,if she is looking for a husband she is safe,but if she is looking for a mugu there are two things involved,its either mugu go pay or mugu go kill am,if mugu pay she is safe,but if mugu kill am there are two things involved,its either she goes to heaven or goes to hell,if she goes to heaven she is safe,but if she goes to hell,there is only one thing involved,she is doomed

No,if she goes 2 hell,d price of garri will definitly change over there

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by SamOgasco(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2012
And how would my facebook friend's know me if we dont visit each other? Abeg o! Bad people don spoil the good ones finish sha!!! Anyway, hope my girl will still come on Saturday, as ealier agreed sha? smiley
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Dreyl(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2012
Som peeps re jus sturbon naturaly....
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by jeroton: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2012
Ha ha ha ha Guy u pass basket mouth in fact u b basket yansh grin grin
ebamma: if you see a woman who loves facebook,there are two things involved,its either she is looking for a husband or looking for a for a mugu,if she is looking for a husband she is safe,but if she is looking for a mugu there are two things involved,its either mugu go pay or mugu go kill am,if mugu pay she is safe,but if mugu kill am there are two things involved,its either she goes to heaven or goes to hell,if she goes to heaven she is safe,but if she goes to hell,there is only one thing involved,she is doomed

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by PhysicsQED(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2012
oyb: It is st[i]u[/i]pid to travel to go meet someone you've only been chatting with on social media- Cynthia's dad

Damn. Definitely a military man.

Anyway, he and his wife raised her, so maybe they didn't instil her with enough common sense or fear when she was growing up.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by azimibraun: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2012
Uncommon circumstance shld also hv uncommon laws to check dem.. After d 911 attacks in the US and d homland security ws introduce with new security measures, americans and visitors are left with little or no choice and nw america is safer. If someone ws 2 check on cynthia b4 dos 2 men left d hotel, d story wld hv bin diff. Perhaps I wnt dare kill a gal I knw sm1 mst check on b4 I leave d murder scene. My sisters are 3 and all married bt dt wldnt stop me frm trying to contribute my quota in proitecting other ppl sisters and I may hv daughters sm day also.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2012
What a sad, sad end to a young, vibrant life. cry cry

Her killers need to be strung up from the nearest telegraph pole, untill they're dead. It's crimes like this that make me wish the Death Penalty could be reintroduced.

Rest in Eternal Peace, Ms Cynthis Osokogu. Bleep
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by osajojo(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2012
How about the ladies that collect transport money and never come as promised. Na guys don even suffer pass. Rip cy

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by onyeego(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Anyway, he and his wife raised her, so maybe they didn't instil her with enough common sense or fear when she was growing up.
that's a very SENSEless thing to say to parents who are mourning
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by anitank(f): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Don't say that! It could happen to anyone
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by basty: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2012
The ills the BB has brought to the world is unimaginable, it has caused so much pains and diverted people from God. This is one of the instrument of the end-time to distract Christians from their heavenly journeys.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2012
I find myself praying this story is not true and everyday it is updated the reality dawns on me, leaving a very sorrowful heart daily. RIP Cynthia cry
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2012
The truth is that the minds of some people are desperately evil and at the same time the thoughts of many people are desperately foolish and gullible.

The evil ones are always planning and scheming on how to cause injury to their fellow men. It started before social networking and will continue with or without social networking.

People should know that there will always be predators out there always looking for the regular prey to pounce upon. Please people, especially the females, develop the right mentality on simple ways to prevent yourselves from being victims.

Although you cannot be too careful, but at least you have to be careful. Your lives may depend on it.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by onyeego(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2012
I've got this babe who have invited me severally, cos of this am now having a rethink cos who knows what will happen to my 1" thing when we are all by ourself in a hotel room. grin grin
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by freecocoa(f): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2012
What a sad story.

But i thought MTN said the registration of sim cards\numbers is to be able to trace such lines incase of incidents like this, i don't know why i think the mother should have done something earlier before the two weeks,its really a pity sad
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by ritalicious: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2012
Very pathetic story,the General is right,every one has a lesson or two to learn from this tragic story esp the young Ladies. RIP Cynthia
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2012
the only thing i will say is this sh-it is far more common than you think.

the only difference is that the culprits( with five other victims) messed with a big mans daughter this time

just like the case of the naval ratings and another general's daughter

PhysicsQED:

soldier pikin grow up without fear, when all they need to do is a call to one of dad's aides and soldiers from the nearest barracks arrive to bail them out

the mum should just keep quiet

she has been tangeting here and there all in an attempt at denial - my daughter is not a runs girl - they were demanding money , etc etc - nothing she is saying adds up.

i do hope people learn from this sha. even on nl, we have plenty of horror stories about people who get duped by car dealers or technology "marketers". ditto. we also have cases like plat vs the seeker, plat vs inspired. and other scams eg visa , or the wetin call people who are collecting money from mobil for 'inventing paint'. as people that like to pride themselves on being sharp . . .

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by onyeego(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2012
freecocoa: What a sad story.

But i thought MTN said the registration of sim cards\numbers is to be able to trace such lines incase of incidents like this, i don't know why i think the mother should have done something earlier before the two weeks,its really a pity sad
The same MTN that said recharge N200 And win an Airplane grin
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by ABsI1: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2012
I wish&pray dat dis 2guys dont get to court before they meet with their death in detention.between why have our joiurnalists failed to uncover their rotten backgrounds&families.we should know who the parents of dis beasts are
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by ignis: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2012
babarazy: i hope dis wont discourage my facebook love frm coming to see me.
She will come to see you if she is so dull that she can't learn from history, or if she has not heard about cynthia's experience.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by davades(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2012
osajojo: How about the ladies that collect transport money and never come as promised. Na guys don even suffer pass. Rip cy

Gbam!!!
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Phrankin(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2012
HEHEHEHE! Not funny, try harder.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Ninilowo(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2012
martyns303: only a general will be able to speak like this man after losing a daughter, you can literally sense the composure in his tone.
Once a soldier..........always a soldier. i salute yyour courage sir! All the way.............
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Ninilowo(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2012
writejhn27: Nigerians we do over abuse everything even the social networks.
Beeni. Our own is always to the extreme.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by lightest(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2012
experience they say is the best teacher but it is better imagined than experience. hope you girls learn from this.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2012
This should be in the romance section where those blackberry groupies can learn from it.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by ignis: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2012
osajojo: How about the ladies that collect transport money and never come as promised. Na guys don even suffer pass. Rip cy
LOL... Bros, e be like say dem don do u b4.... Anyway, i feel your pains.
Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by livapul86(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2012
azimibraun: Uncommon circumstance shld also hv uncommon laws to check dem.. After d 911 attacks in the US and d homland security ws introduce with new security measures, americans and visitors are left with little or no choice and nw america is safer. If someone ws 2 check on cynthia b4 dos 2 men left d hotel, d story wld hv bin diff. Perhaps I wnt dare kill a gal I knw sm1 mst check on b4 I leave d murder scene. My sisters are 3 and all married bt dt wldnt stop me frm trying to contribute my quota in proitecting other ppl sisters and I may hv daughters sm day also.
I actually believe this is a simple and workable plan. The hotel staff only needs to ascertain that you leave with the guest you came with. It would only take less than five mins to ascertain that a hotel room is truly EMPTY at the point of departure. Any hotel that fails to comply should be held liable and closed down in the event its facilities are used to perpetrate a crime.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by unanghope: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2012
I hope this girl that want to come to my house tomorrow will not take my joystick from me & disappear.. I met her via 2go & i hv sent her transport! I wil call her to return the 3k transport i sent 2 her back... I no need her again! RIP CYnthia..

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Parents Of Cynthia Osokogu by Dhelake: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2012
i like d dads quote .... He talked like a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander Eye Account Of Jos Bombing. / Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency / Forest Guards: Enugu Govt Distributes Motorcycles, Bicycles To 260 Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.