Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? (2990 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by ayobase(m): 12:57am On Aug 27, 2012
E be like sey both of u don forget una primary assignment abi....that 30yrs old india is eloping with ur 17yrs old sister while u r busy doing ''eregele'' here!
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by tai2(m): 12:58am On Aug 27, 2012
They're old enough, at least you were asked don't be a spoilsport
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by ayobase(m): 1:22am On Aug 27, 2012
This one no be matter of wetblanket...she ordered for fluid and see what fluid is doing to her....she don forget wetin carry her come here...LOL!
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 1:27am On Aug 27, 2012
ayobase: This one no be matter of wetblanket...she ordered for fluid and see what fluid is doing to her....she don forget wetin carry her come here...LOL!

Lol! Guy ur mind is so twisted!
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by ayobase(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Common...just catching fun in here!
Twisted?.....NOPE!
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by ayobase(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Common...just catching fun in here!
Twisted?.....NOPE!
Im out!
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by vivianc(f): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2012
@ayobase; sorry if that came out wrong to you......of course I know u are catching fun, we all are. Life is too short right. That "twisted" thingy is just a joke.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by ayobase(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2012
vivian chinaza: @ayobase; sorry if that came out wrong to you......of course I know u are catching fun, we all are. Life is too short right. That "twisted" thingy is just a joke.
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Meeky(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
vivian chinaza: Ok.....this may sound cool but I'm not finding it funny! My 17yrs old sister's boyfriend came to seek my permission to date my younger sister!I Played it cool cos I was being civil, you know how strong teenage love can be! My sister actually thinks she understands boys better and I'm very scared for her. She has a very bright future and I don't want her to be messed up. If I openly fight her about this I could lose my relationship and friendship with her. So guys oya help a sister out.....people like fluid26 where una dey?
u shd find it funny,cool u actually gave him the permission.SMH
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Ezemarcel(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2012
vivian am in yenegoa..i will like to meet u...lets be friends..add me on fb.eze marcel
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2012
See online toasting ooooo
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by FRANKLINTON(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2012
Don't ever encourage your sister to date anyone at such a young age
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
FRANKLINTON: Don't ever encourage your sister to date anyone at such a young age
Wey silly thought. The truth is that sex education is still better that children monitoring. All you can do is advice the girl on how to behave cos you can't always be around to monitor her
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by clubone05: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2012
This tread makes me nostalgic....I'd my first GF at abt that age(16-17)...and she was way younger...back then kids were innocent...all we did was talk for hours...we had sex eventually though...

Ok back to us situation...times have changed...and I think it all depends on the personalities of the kids involved...next time(in case u have other sisters)if a 17yr ask u for permission...punch him in the face smiley
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Mynd44: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2012
clubone05: This tread makes me nostalgic....I'd my first GF at abt that age(16-17)...and she was way younger...back then kids were innocent...all we did was talk for hours...we had sex eventually though...

Ok back to us situation...times have changed...and I think it all depends on the personalities of the kids involved...next time(in case u have other sisters)if a 17yr ask u for permission...punch him in the face smiley
Why not stamp him in the nuts
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by clubone05: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2012
This tread makes me nostalgic....I'd my first GF at abt that age(16-17)...and she was way younger...back then kids were innocent...all we did was talk for hours...we had sex eventually though...

Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by mermaidkingdom: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2013
Then introduce me to ur sis ..
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2013
@vivian c I wish I was in your shoes I would punch him on his face and summon his parents to tell their son to stay away from my sister and talk about sex edu with my sister. angry if she insists she will be next. it's better I become her enemy than letting her ruin her life. trust me she will come back to me when she realises what have done for her. wink
Re: Teenage Love; How Do I Break Them Up? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Leave her alone and let her learn for herself. She's 17, not 7. If you try to interfere in her life, especially now when she's at the "too sabi" stages, then she'll do as she wishes and never confide in you as she'll see you as 2nd mum or bossy.

Guide her. Daz all. If you communicate with her, listen to her, and validate her emotions, then she'll come to you now and forever. There's a difference between talking to someone and talking with someone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lines To Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Words To Say To Win Her Back / Anal Penetration In Marriage - Good or Bad? / Girls You Need To See This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.