Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (226511 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2013
segcy.moor:

Not really. I ve noted ur contact. will get in touch in due time

Thank you and God bless
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
bugmenot: @ Segcy.moor

Can you recommend anyone that can do a perfect plastering job? Site location is Ajah.

Thanks in advance!

pls call this gu--08123167481...he is less busy for now
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by RTJohnson: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2013
Segcymoore, good job here but how long will this project last and what failities are of added value.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by bugmenot: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
segcy.moor:

pls call this gu--08123167481...he is less busy for now

Thank you sir.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2013
U are welcome sir
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
RT.Johnson:
Segcymoore, good job here but how long will this project last and what failities are of added value.

Regarding the completion period. it depends on how coins flow but work is going on. we will post d facilities here to see.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2013
!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Monring!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2013
!!!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2013
GOOD MORNING ENGINEER
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2013
twinskenny: GOOD MORNING ENGINEER

..Morning to u too!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Men at work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Looking good . . .
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gtrust: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good job!

Just wondering: is bamboo cheaper than scaffolding metals
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=gtrust]Good job!

Just wondering: is bamboo cheaper than scaffolding metals
Quite expesise than bamboo
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2013
\Finally
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by fromuk(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello my fellow NLanders, I thank each and every one of you that contribute to make this property section what it is. I have so much enjoyed visiting this section for like 2 wks now. Although am an old timer on NL but for sometimes now I only come as a guest.

I have a building am doing from abroad, a friend of mine is handling it for me, I must commend his effort although sometimes I question his price and quotation which seems normal in our own Nigeria. Now I want to do lintel for the upper floor by Monday, since I don't have another floor above this lintel should I cast all the walls or just chain the perimeter wall and cast only where the doors are in the inside walls. When I did the ground floor lintel they casted all the walls which is understandable cos of the slab that will come above it. So my people I need a professional advice here as I don't want to compromise on safety and at the same time want to save some change for other things. Again is it advisable to form the lintel column like a pyramid(three iron against 4)

thanks for helping a brother.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by kopell: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hunn, can you post some of the project pictures so that the professional in the house will have better understanding of quality of job already done, and give you some professional advise on how go about completing the job. Well done oh.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gtrust: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Scaffolding versus Bamboo:

You can reuse them like forever and you have reliability interms of strength and accuracy.
If someone like Segcy.Moor who is doing alot of projects can buy Scaffold set and 'rent' them
to his contractors and colleague would you not recover your money in say one year

I'm just saying because whenever I see people on very tall bamboo 'my body dey shiver'
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
gtrust: Scaffolding versus Bamboo:

You can reuse them like forever and you have reliability interms of strength and accuracy.
If someone like Segcy.Moor who is doing alot of projects can buy Scaffold set and 'rent' them
to his contractors and colleague would you not recover your money in say one year

I'm just saying because whenever I see people on very tall bamboo 'my body dey shiver'

....we hope to reach their soon
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 21, 2013
segcy.moor:

....we hope to reach their soon
I need more pictures, pictures and more pictures. Please take 10 min to snap the whole place and upload gradually. Please!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2013
gtrust: Scaffolding versus Bamboo:

lol, don't make me laugh. Where have you heard that bamboo scaffolding failed. Let me describe it like this, bamboo is like the egg shell-side impact will destroy it but vertical impact can do nothing. If you still don't understand then get a raw egg, lock your two palms together like you want to open cherry fruit, put the egg in there with vertical points facing the pressure points from your palm, now try crushing that egg.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gtrust: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
blink182: lol, don't make me laugh. Where have you heard that bamboo scaffolding failed. Let me describe it like this, bamboo is like the egg shell-side impact will destroy it but vertical impact can do nothing. If you still don't understand then get a raw egg, lock your two palms together like you want to open cherry fruit, put the egg in there with vertical points facing the pressure points from your palm, now try crushing that egg.

OK! Thank God it's friday! that will be my assignment this weekend. LOL!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
gtrust:

OK! Thank God it's friday! that will be my assignment this weekend. LOL!
Lol, Please do.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Sprumbaba: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2013
Our House is taking shape.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Meritgoal(m): 9:39am On Jun 22, 2013
segcy.moor:

I can only provide information on carcass as finishing works depends onindividual taste.
Budget within the range of 9.5m to 12m
TILCOR New-Zealand stonecoated roofing tiles is available to compliment the luxury of the building. Call Hammed on 07038092452. We supply and install.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Meritgoal: TILCOR New-Zealand stonecoated roofing tiles is available to compliment the luxury of the building. Call Hammed on 07038092452. We supply and install.
this house was roofed like a month ago.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Meritgoal(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2013
@ segcy moore am i corect with ur email Id?mooredesign@yahoo.com
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
work update! our email: mooredesignbuild@gmail.com

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.