Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? (1693 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by galadima77(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2012
what do ladies from this part of the world often mean when they say "a guy is caring" or they prefer "a caring guy"?
Given the prevalent economic situation of naija, i am of the opinion that this phrase refers to how generous a guy can be in providing those things money can buy or the money itself in romance/relationships.

So ladies be honest in ur meaning of "a caring guy" ...while guys let us into their take on this.

How caring can u be without money in romantic relationships?
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2012
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by ITbomb(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2012
For Naija girls there is no caring without money , infact caring is more preferable to luv.
That is why they luv me . Tall , handsome , caring and generous. I don't need to luv them
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by galadima77(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2012
ITbomb: For Naija girls there is no caring without money , infact caring is more preferable to luv.
That is why they luv me . Tall , handsome , caring and generous. I don't need to luv them

by generous, u mean?
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by frank317: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2012
A caring guy = mugu

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by bknight: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
She forgets on d first day and is abt to take sugar/pepper but you remind her, knowing her start-date tongue

She's in d market buying stuff to cook, and comes back to meet d messed up kitchen all cleaned up? lipsrsealed

After a tiresome day, u take out tylenol from d drawer instead of condom wink

She needs to be at work earlier dan usual, she forgot to reset d alarm, but it buzzes an hour earlier dan it usually does.

U're d barca fan who forfeits an el-classico with real to help with her assignment.

She left u in her rough room, to remain minutes later to a neat room

U remind her today's her mom's birthday.

undecided
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by tomnmenace(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
Frankly speaking, I really don't know the exact meaning of those words when they fall out of a naija babe's mouth n I'm looking forward to knowing wat it really means. but for now I tink I go wit bknight
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by IZUKWU(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
I ve learnt from my experience and those of my friends ,my ex ,their ex and my lady friends that when a girl says that a guy is caring ,it means he makes is finance available for their exploitation .
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by ITbomb(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
galadima77:

by generous, u mean?
I freely give out the cash and fluid.
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by galadima77(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2012
bknight: She forgets on d first day and is abt to take sugar/pepper but you remind her, knowing her start-date tongue

She's in d market buying stuff to cook, and comes back to meet d messed up kitchen all cleaned up? lipsrsealed

After a tiresome day, u take out tylenol from d drawer instead of condom wink

She needs to be at work earlier dan usual, she forgot to reset d alarm, but it buzzes an hour earlier dan it usually does.

U're d barca fan who forfeits an el-classico with real to help with her assignment.

She left u in her rough room, to remain minutes later to a neat room

U remind her today's her mom's birthday.

undecided

pls lets be honest....do we av such guys? Do ladies wu claim their guys r caring, actually av guys wit d aforementioned? Haba...
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by MMM2(m): 9:39am On Aug 28, 2012
Op

When d guy wash ur G-string undecided he is caring.
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Banim(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2012
frank3.16:
A caring guy = mugu

[size=72pt]GBAM![/size]
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Based on the ones I have met and spoken with, caring to them is someone who shows concern when you are down, a guy who will listen to how you got an headache from all the music at work and call you the next day to remind you to tell your boss to reduce the volume. Stuff like that caring aint all about money like you people think
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Caring is not about money. A guy can be poor and @ d same time be caring as in always wanting to knw where and how u.. Helping you in your endeavours and so on.. Nairalanders its not all about money, what if a guy has money and is less caring what about that?
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Abeggi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
A "caring guy" is subjective.

To get an understanding of what it might mean to a particular girl, you would have to take it in the context of other qualities this particular girl requires in a man... or simply ask her what it means.
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by omega25red(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
from all that i have read and videos i have seen i would say caring means a man who is generous (wallet wise)
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
omega25red: from all that i have read and videos i have seen i would say caring means a man who is generous (wallet wise)
You need to go out more
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
You need to go out more
No need for your snarky comment like i said what i read. It's not like i live in .....
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by spicyv1(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
While caring isn't exactly the same thing as generous, it really isn't possible to be caring and not be generous but you can be generous without being caring.

Being caring is in your thoughtfulness and sensitivity. It is seen in those seemingly insignificant or little gestures.
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by bknight: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
galadima77:

pls lets be honest....do we av such guys? Do ladies wu claim their guys r caring, actually av guys wit d aforementioned? Haba...

Far fetched? but possible. Not of today's lovers tho where money is d beginning and end of loving. Girls want money, even d guys won't mind getting paid to be in a relationship.
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by mspookie: 2:51am On Aug 30, 2012
Caring guy is a guy wey no go tire to pay bills grin
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Mynd44: 6:33am On Aug 30, 2012
ms pookie: Caring guy is a guy wey no go tire to pay bills grin
What you are looking for is a mag
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by mspookie: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
What you are looking for is a mag
Awww! I was just taking d piss.
Don't b too serious!
Re: What Do Ladies Imply By "A Caring Guy"? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2012
ms pookie:
Awww! I was just taking d piss.
Don't b too serious!
Sarcasm babe

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIPS: 10 Good Questions To Ask When Getting To Know Someone / Fine Boy,no Money! / My Cousin Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.