Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan (25626 Views)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / My Critics Will Eat Their Words, Oyegun Replies Akande. / I Will Surprise My Critics In 2013-jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Taharga

I have seen a girl that wrote MY FATHER IS DEAD and Ignorant people on her facebook clicked LIKE.

So don't bother urself with those that clicked like coz of their ignorant.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by barikay: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nigerian d most illiterate critics on earth
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by takedat(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
onlynaija: Who has right to insult the President? None. Its a pity that some people put more curses on themselves and generations to come if Jesus tarries, ignorantly by abusing Gods anointed. The best thing that we can do for them is that God will give them right wisdom and judgements to do right always and also he should create an online forum in different fields where government policies can be discussed and voted for by verified experts before been sent for approval for implementation. No citizen and major religion supports willful abuse of authority. Mr. President Jonathan, you will succeed. If 51% of Nigerians prays and blessings our true leaders, we shall se greater than transformation. God bless my pilgrim country Nigeria in Jesus name, amen. JESUS IS AT HAND AND COMING SOON. All most be ready with peace and holiness.
Is GEJ complaining abi why you dey take panadol for hin headache.If you feel the pain Nigerians are going through hence you will keep your mouth shut.No room for yeye mediocrity
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by crackhouse(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hmm, i can't believe that people hate Gej this much. Well, as far i know, i trust wholly in God and not Gej because human beings dissappoints. The only thing i have to say here is "Gej do ur best and leave everything to God". I just hope ur promise will be actualised by God's grace.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
barikay: Nigerian d most illiterate critics on earth

There is always element of truth in those critics.

You need more lessons kid.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by fxtopedia(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
barikay: Nigerian d most illiterate critics on earth

Nigerians are the most illiterate critics on earth
Barikay is a Nigerian
Therefore, Barikay is among the most illiterate critics on earth!

No story~

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by talk2cj08(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
tonyzaks: Mr. president, We are more interested on what you can deliver 2012, today and now. 2013 is but distant future, only God knows who will live to see it. Just do what u can while you can.

Mumu must u exhibit ur sense of stupidity. Do u know what time it takes to build one laudable project
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
tonyzaks: Mr. president, We are more interested on what you can deliver 2012, today and now. 2013 is but distant future, only God knows who will live to see it. Just do what u can while you can.

In 2010, he said by December 2010, we would see change. Then in December he declared that he could do nothing until after the elections. After the elections, he said before the end of 2011. On December 23rd, 2011, he told Nigerians they needed to wait 6 months into 2012. In June 2012 however, he went out again to tell the Nigerian people they would need to wait till 2013. Now that he is suggesting we wait till 2013, the good question is to ask WHEN? ROFLMAO!!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2012
talk2cj08:

Mumu must u exhibit ur sense of stupidity. Do u know what time it takes to build one laudable project

At the same time you can know a good project through the laid foundation.

Do you need microscope to see what is going on?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by pato405(m): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
surprise them by speeding up the blades of your fan. they need more FRESH AIR! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by fxtopedia(m): 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
talk2cj08:

Dude, calling a fellow being ''mumu'' won't increase your status!

Kobojunkie:

In 2010, he said by December 2010, we would see change. Then in December he declared that he could do nothing until after the elections. After the elections, he said before the end of 2011. On December 23rd, 2011, he told Nigerians they needed to wait 6 months into 2012. In June 2012 however, he went out again to tell the Nigerian people they would need to wait till 2013. Now that he is suggesting we wait till 2013, the good question is to ask WHEN? ROFLMAO!!

You are too much joor! Some follow with bias mind!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by dedeike: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
talk2cj08:

Don't mind the mugu's. In their warped minds, they think power projects to be rechargble lanterns which can be coupled in 5 mins.

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
pato405: surprise them by speeding up the blades of your fan. they need more FRESH AIR! grin grin grin grin

Contaminated air with corruption and injustice right?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
There are only two visible ANTI-GEJ groups in this country, the BORN-TO-RULE HAUSA-FULANIs and their ever loyal YORUBA SLAVEs.
Note that the problems being faced by GEJ today were created by OBJ, IBB, BUHARI, ABACHA,GOWON et al.
*BOKO HARAM*
The northerners has held power for over 30yrs in this country yet they couldnt develop the north and demonically accuse GEJ today of neglect which they claim gave birth to BOKO HARAM.
*LAGOS-ORE-BENIN*
OBJ was in power for 8yrs and didnt give a damn about this road(a bloody yoruba man), yet its among the roads jonathan is being judged wif.
*POWER*
OBJ spent $16b on power and we all know the rest story
*PETROLEUM*
OBJ doubled as the president and petroleum minister, and dat was when the cabals got strongest. we all know the efforts GEJ is making to turn that tide.

The HAUSA-FULANI Lepas has no right to criticize any government of today cause its their sons that wrecked the HAVOC in this country.
While YORUBAs might be permitted to run their large smelly slave mouths as its the major trait they are known with world over.
As for me, anything GEJ does or say goes cause it can never rival d damages done to this country by above mentioned rogue generals.
Any bast.ard dat stil beliv otherwise should shove his or her head up their ar.ses and see if it fits.
To those who want GEJ to quit. Go tell ur moms to quit fvcking your dads first and try out ur neighbour's bigger DIKCs.
Fvck the BAR JESUS! cool
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by VoodooDoll(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Ọmọ tí wọ́n pòn ò mọ̀ pé ọ̀ná jìn.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Remmyode(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hmmm GEJ, gone are the days when you think cheap coperate apology will convince Nigerians to consider you for another term. Even if you turn Nigeria to America tomorrow I and my immediate family which I BREAD WIN will not vote u again. How come u forget so soon, with the support Nigerian gave u in the last election, you gave us fuel price increment in return knowing fully well that the money is resting in the bank account of Otedola, Tukur, Arisekola and co. I am not moved by ur cheap talk anymore and I don't belong to people who jump up in celebration at every hyped improvement in energy sector forgeting that its their birth right to have power. Na person wey shit na hin forget, person wey pack am no go forget. The memory remain fresh even beyond 2015.

1 Like

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike:
Don't mind the mugu's. In their warped minds, they think power projects to be rechargble lanterns which can be coupled in 5 mins.

Humm brainwashed element.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by fxtopedia(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
There are only two visible ANTI-GEJ groups in this country, the BORN-TO-RULE HAUSA-FULANIs and their ever loyal YORUBA SLAVEs.
Note that the problems being faced by GEJ today were created by OBJ, IBB, BUHARI, ABACHA,GOWON et al.
*BOKO HARAM*
The northerners has held power for over 30yrs in this country yet they couldnt develop the north and demonically accuse GEJ today of neglect which they claim gave birth to BOKO HARAM.
*LAGOS-ORE-BENIN*
OBJ was in power for 8yrs and didnt give a damn about this road(a bloody yoruba man), yet its among the roads jonathan is being judged wif.
*POWER*
OBJ spent $16b on power and we all know the rest story
*PETROLEUM*
OBJ doubled as the president and petroleum minister, and dat was when the cabals got strongest. we all know the efforts GEJ is making to turn that tide.

The HAUSA-FULANI Lepas has no right to criticize any government of today cause its their sons that wrecked the HAVOC in this country.
While YORUBAs might be permitted to run their large smelly slave mouths as its the major trait they are known with world over.
As for me, anything GEJ does or say goes cause it can never rival d damages done to this country by above mentioned rogue generals.
Any bast.ard dat stil beliv otherwise should shove his or her head up their ar.ses and see if it fits.
To those who want GEJ to quit. Go tell ur moms to quit fvcking your dads first and try out ur neighbour's bigger DIKCs.
Fvck the BAR JESUS! cool

Tribalism kills! Desist from it dude.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Some guys here are just typing for typing sake.

They don't even know if they love or againt the sleeping Jona.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
fxtopedia:

Tribalism kills! Desist from it dude.

Go test ur mammy's puss to see hw sour it is, u gonorhea ravaged worm
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by jamil2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
Super1759: really? And you are what?
just a nairalander like you!
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by COOLDUN: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike: @cooldun,

I tried so hard to read through your gibberish without a single paragraph. But I could see you have a problem with the trio of Diezani, Okonjo and SANUSI.
My question is, what wrong has these fellows done to you?

Diezani is safely coming across as the Best Petroluem minister ever. A lot has happened in the Petroluem sector under her watch.
She is the first woman who had the courage to confront the cabal and sought to close the window of corruption called subsidy, which has turned both politicians and civil servants alike to billionaires in Nigeria.
It was her policy directive that we need to start full deregulation by removing rsubsidy immediately. Unfortunately, the same cabal mobilised labour to confuse issues and retain subsidy. A time will come in the history of our great country when we will regret to have ever opposed that move.

Not done, she invited Ribadu to oversee govt revenue in the oil sector. She also opened up the sector to probe by AIG IMOUKHEDE.
Today, AIG has submitted his reports against all odds. Govt is now implementing the report and sanctioning erring marketers thus leading to protests and strikes.

For the first time in the history of this country, we have seen influential people in the country being charged to court for subsidy fraud.

We are seeing oil marketers refund stolen oil money.
We are seeing a govt insist on punishing oil markerters who were indicted for major infractions in the subsidy regime.
Diezani is undertaking the refurbishment of Refineries and some will be due by November. She has also entered into PPP with VULCAN ENERGY for construction of new refineries.
Diezani braced the odds to formulate the new comprehensive PIB which is acclaimed by all to be the much needed legislation for the overhaul of the oil sector.

Under her watch, we have hit the highest record of 2.7MBPD in oil production.
Under her watch, she has executed the gas to power plan which is meant to supply gas to the newly refurbished power stations.

dedeike: from your comic write up I can clearly see that you are real dedeike , the meaning of your name in Igbo is the senior brother of ass, you are ike nsi , I know you are doing your work, as an attacking DOG. Where and when was the award of the best Ministers given to your pay masters? Or you single handedly gave them the awards? You are a big fool by writing that trash you called a comment. When someone doesn’t reason like you guys he becomes your enemy. It is a pity that you only show your educated superiority on the nairaland forum. I can’t wait to seeing you as a minster Mr Otele nsi.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
I am still waiting for this same Jonathan who promised to build airports in 36 states. Has he started building the airports yet?
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
Remmyode: Hmmm GEJ, gone are the days when you think cheap coperate apology will convince Nigerians to consider you for another term. Even if you turn Nigeria to America tomorrow I and my immediate family which I BREAD WIN will not vote u again. How come u forget so soon, with the support Nigerian gave u in the last election, you gave us fuel price increment in return knowing fully well that the money is resting in the bank account of Otedola, Tukur, Arisekola and co. I am not moved by ur cheap talk anymore and I don't belong to people who jump up in celebration at every hyped improvement in energy sector forgeting that its their birth right to have power. Na person wey shit na hin forget, person wey pack am no go forget. The memory remain fresh even beyond 2015.
LIAR!! LIAR!!! Shameless LIAR! You DESTRUCTIVE Critic, who prays day and night for your president to fail so you can be justified for not supporting him. Stop the LIES please. I know your type. You NEVER voted for Jonathan. Even without your vote and that of your partners in DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS, Jonathan still won overwhelmingly. The essence of elections is to bring developement to majority of the Nigerian people. This is exactly what Jonathan will do and come 2015, if re-contests again, he'll still win overwhelmingly without the vote of DESTRUCTIVE Critics and SEE NO GOOD, HEAR NO GOOD DEVILS
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
payless: I am still waiting for this same Jonathan who promised to build airports in 36 states. Has he started building the airports yet?

There is a committee working on that.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR!! LIAR!!! Shameless LIAR! You DESTRUCTIVE Critic, who prays day and night for your president to fail so you can be justified for not supporting him. Stop the LIES please. I know your type. You NEVER voted for Jonathan. Even without your vote and that of your partners in DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS, Jonathan still won overwhelmingly. The essence of elections is to bring developement to majority of the Nigerian people. This is exactly what Jonathan will do and come 2015, if re-contests again, he'll still win overwhelmingly without the vote of DESTRUCTIVE Critics and SEE NO GOOD, HEAR NO GOOD DEVILS

Who is this?

Must you talk when you have nothing to say?

We are talking about facts and u dey talk about 2015.

Has it gone to that,we must wait till 2015 to see the good work of sleeping Jona.
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by sholaeco(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Pls how did he take you backward? U seems to be high on clen
topsywest: We have had enough of these rhetoric.

This could be likened to a university student who kept gallivanting and flexing and kept failing his exams from 100L through 300L and and only consoles himself that he will perform well in 400L/500L. And still expect to make a first class!

Robert Collier says, 'Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.' Am afraid, current administration is not doing much to place it on the path of success come 2013.

My advise to GEJ is to resign and apologize to Nigerians for taking us backwards and allow someone who's got balls and competence, to step in after all he was never really prepared for this.. It only came by accident.

Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by dedeike: 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
;
COOLDUN:

dedeike: from your comic write up I can clearly see that you are real dedeike , the meaning of your name in Igbo is the senior brother of ass, you are ike nsi , I know you are doing your work, as an attacking DOG. Where and when was the award of the best Ministers given to your pay masters? Or you single handedly gave them the awards? You are a big fool by writing that trash you called a comment. When someone doesn’t reason like you guys he becomes your enemy. It is a pity that you only show your educated superiority on the nairaland forum. I can’t wait to seeing you as a minster Mr Otele nsi.
A MAD MAN ON THE LOOSE grin The danger in joining issues with people like this is that you risk being labelled insane by other Naiaralanders who may not distinguish the real mad man between both of you..
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by fxtopedia(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Go test ur mammy's puss to see hw sour it is, u gonorhea ravaged worm

Dude, na fight? You have hot-temper no be small! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by F00028: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
why is this man fond of giving dates
Re: I Will Surprise My Critics By 2013 – Jonathan by takedat(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
dedeike: @cooldun,

I tried so hard to read through your gibberish without a single paragraph. But I could see you have a problem with the trio of Diezani, Okonjo and SANUSI.
My question is, what wrong has these fellows done to you?

Diezani is safely coming across as the Best Petroluem minister ever. A lot has happened in the Petroluem sector under her watch.
She is the first woman who had the courage to confront the cabal and sought to close the window of corruption called subsidy, which has turned both politicians and civil servants alike to billionaires in Nigeria.
It was her policy directive that we need to start full deregulation by removing rsubsidy immediately. Unfortunately, the same cabal mobilised labour to confuse issues and retain subsidy. A time will come in the history of our great country when we will regret to have ever opposed that move.

Not done, she invited Ribadu to oversee govt revenue in the oil sector. She also opened up the sector to probe by AIG IMOUKHEDE.
Today, AIG has submitted his reports against all odds. Govt is now implementing the report and sanctioning erring marketers thus leading to protests and strikes.

For the first time in the history of this country, we have seen influential people in the country being charged to court for subsidy fraud.

We are seeing oil marketers refund stolen oil money.
We are seeing a govt insist on punishing oil markerters who were indicted for major infractions in the subsidy regime.
Diezani is undertaking the refurbishment of Refineries and some will be due by November. She has also entered into PPP with VULCAN ENERGY for construction of new refineries.
Diezani braced the odds to formulate the new comprehensive PIB which is acclaimed by all to be the much needed legislation for the overhaul of the oil sector.

Under her watch, we have hit the highest record of 2.7MBPD in oil production.
Under her watch, she has executed the gas to power plan which is meant to supply gas to the newly refurbished power stations.

If it was in other clime,Diezani would have been kicked out of office cecos the massive fraud involved in the PSF scheme was under her watch.How many govt officials in NNPC,DPR and PPPRA have been sacked except for the former GMD and two exec directors who were meant to finish thier term the same month they were removed.You claimed she set up the AIG commitee but that was Okonjos, the Ribadu commitee she did set up is yet to submit its findings till now.You ascribed increase in crude oil production to her but we all know its becos of the amnesty granted to militants by Yaradua and NNPC under her watch has been paying outrageous money to them Asari and co without any meaningful development in the ND.Crude oil theft is there rampaging our economy.Mind you we have witnessed high profile prosecution of former governors,ministers etc so those of some spoilt brat kids of politician is nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Ekiti APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP As Fayose Takes Over / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Atiku Abubakar Donates 500k To Kate Dekpe Lady With Poetic Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.