Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Discussion Continues. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. (8541 Views)

The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mynd_44: In genesis one, it says "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was without form or void and the spirit of God move above the waters"
now the first person introduced in the bible is the Holy Spirit but remember that God is also omnipresent and it is by this spirit that he does that. That does not make the holy spirit someone else. It just makes him God's presence.
The son or word is also in Genesis. Every time "God said" he is bringing the Word into action and that's why John 1 says the word created everything.
Can you separate a man from his Word? That's why God and his word are one.
"in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the word was God"
when the word needed being saved, the Word was made flesh. Which is the same word that has being in existence from the beginning. So you see, the word, spirit and God are the same person. Unlike what the trinity says
I mean I agree with you that in John 1:1, the word there represents Jesus but hollup I don't really see how u're disputing the three in one God. Are u saying Holy Spirit and Jesus are not God??
Re: Discussion Continues. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
kunlejazz: I'd really like to join in this discussion. House, am I permitted?
yes, u are
Re: Discussion Continues. by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

I mean I agree with you that in John 1:1, the word there represents Jesus but hollup I don't really see how u're disputing the three in one God. Are u saying Holy Spirit and Jesus are not God??
They are God but not separate. They are the same as God. Don't you get it? It is the same God just separate appearance

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nice Lady Looking For A Hook Up / Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Happy Birthday Khiaa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.