Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? (10126 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Its not full of hatred joor.... We are having fun nw.... Lol
k k, hands off. Gots to prepare for work.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nkem! Al dis blah no comot any hair for my kpecus.
Me dey ya dey mosoko d iroko.Na2day?

Holy moses!!

Kai!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Maka y nwanne i am trying to talk you out of ya stupidity
swirie, do not allow my stupidity bother you, owk.. I will deal with it my own way. All am asking is that u allow mi.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
k k, hands off. Gots to prepare for work.
Ohhh!! Work? I gerrit! School turn close na, oya go help dose cute looking kids cross road biko! tongue
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ohhh!! Work? I gerrit! School turn close na, oya go help dose cute looking kids cross road biko! tongue
lol... I no get your time.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol... I no get your time.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by baggy4luv(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwwh... Na dia u come worse abi? D Allaji I jam lastweek say ur type dey peel Joystick, true or false?
.ur wackiness crushed my ribs#dumb LovePeddler
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme: @Amya so you dey swallow pipe .. aboki own for that matter .. you are diseased
Hahahaha... Dis guy na Ediot! grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
10 PAGES!!!!! HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI FUEL!?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
baggy4luv: .ur wackiness crushed my ribs#dumb LovePeddler
Hohohoho! Santa Claus is bck!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: 10 PAGES!!!!! HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI FUEL!?
I taya o, my broda!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
swirie,

NOT AGAIN
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

NOT AGAIN
switie, dose endearments are part of mi alridi...seriously, y u getting angri?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
Am seeing tinz....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by baggy4luv(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: 10 PAGES!!!!! HOW WILL THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI FUEL!?
@ ur old age you stl talk about garri.anyways dts were 1/2 of ur dads salary goes to:ashinu
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
BBNL will ban all of you. Just watch and see...
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
switie, dose endearments are part of mi alridi...seriously, y u getting angri?

soon, they'll start missapriopriating the meaning of that context. . .and to some, misplaced loyalty. Better they remain MISTER. . .while I remain SWEETHEART
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

soon, they'll start missapriopriating the meaning of that context. . .and to some, misplaced loyalty. Better they remain MISTER. . .while I remain SWEETHEART
lol...bowing out nw...duty kols.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by free2ryhme: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao!! Y u con dey tasi mi nau... It pain u ni

Ha ha ha laff wan kill me oooo
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol...bowing out nw...duty kols.
alright. . .be a good girl. love you *smiles*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
DailyNews and Pearl~Hapi are missing from this........Where is d rest of ur clique, SMH

@Ikekings...U don S(UR)P all over this thread abi??!...EEWW
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by free2ryhme: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
Hahahaha... Dis guy na Ediot! grin

Na u be ode .... grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Shollypopz: DailyNews and Pearl~Hapi are missing from this........Where d rest of ur clique, SMH

@Ikekings...U don S(UR)P all over this thread abi??!...EEWW
Lol.... Sholly sholly na you talk dat one ooo....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
This thread is getting outta hand
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
^^ After d thread don fly off d rail finish na hin dis one come with oyinbo......"The thread is getting outta hand"

SMH.....Excuse me pass jo!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
baggy4luv: @ ur old age you stl talk about garri.anyways dts were 1/2 of ur dads salary goes to:ashinu
Just tell me to console you coz no one gave u attention. Am not going to give you that attention too (why would i,when pretty chicks need it).
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^ After d thread don fly off d rail finish na hin dis one come with oyinbo......"The thread is getting outta hand"

SMH.....Excuse me pass jo!
Shola, wetin nah?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by kinchiso(m): 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Oga sexkillz who banned me nw?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ashmanpolo: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: I have never had a crush,i only crushed a girl in my room grin grin

ℓO̲̣̣̥ℓz eeedioooort
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by baggy4luv(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: Just tell me to console you coz no one gave u attention. Am not going to give you that attention too (why would i,when pretty chicks need it).
.u nids ur crappy attention.save it 4 imbecilic ex.#zips up after olympic performance bj
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by baggy4luv(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Emmy9ite: Just tell me to console you coz no one gave u attention. Am not going to give you that attention too (why would i,when pretty chicks need it).
.u nids ur crappy attention.save it 4 ur imbecilic ex.#zips up after olympic performance bj
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by baggy4luv(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
ashmanpolo:

ℓO̲̣̣̥ℓz eeedioooort
hediot version 2012.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Everyday Things People Worship As Sacred / Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up / The Most Sexy And Seductive Black Girls In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.