Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? (10069 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
baggy4luv: .ur dad should have inv3sted in modernizing zobo drink.than wasting his kabukabu earnings on ur acada.#adjust yansh to tamba my idi
swirie, e don do nw, u almost crossing d line o...
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26:

Orgasm na! grin Make her cum joor! You guys are taking too long! Don't disappoint o! Abi d place na falomo bridge? undecided No established friction?
Lol.... Bad guy..... The tin tight die ooo....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by swtchicgurl: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: You wish....

u'd berra admit it! U dont have much time oo or i'll fone a friend!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
swirie, e don do nw, u almost crossing d line o...

*clears throat*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

d word had berra be swtchicgurl
Yours is longer with one letter.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by swtchicgurl: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Bad guy..... The tin tight die ooo....

and whats dat?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

u'd berra admit it! U dont have much time oo or i'll fone a friend!
And who might that be?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Bad guy..... The tin tight die ooo....

Dey slam d cunt na...we wan dey hear d sound from hia! angry Jakpo d tin joor! grin grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by baggy4luv(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
#searching for idowuigbo with a torch.2mrw is anoda day
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

and whats dat?
For d guys only... tongue
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by swtchicgurl: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
Yours is longer with one letter.

don't try me, i'm hotter!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by swtchicgurl: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: And who might that be?

for ladies only
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26:

Dey slam d cunt na...we wan dey hear d sound from hia! angry Jakpo d tin joor! grin grin
LMFAO..... Friction too much ooo....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Bad guy..... The tin tight die ooo....
shocked shocked

Which gal "tin" una dey try to "untight" so?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: LMFAO..... Friction too much ooo....

Guy, no allow dat opiotus defeat u for hia o! shocked
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
shocked shocked

Which gal "tin" una dey try to "untight" so?
Lol.... ”STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL“....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
baggy4luv: .ur dad should have inv3sted in modernizing zobo drink.than wasting his kabukabu earnings on ur acada.#adjust yansh to tamba my idi
My papa jokes on card? Ur fada did nada! Don't tempt me.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
baggy4luv: #searching for idowuigbo with a torch.2mrw is anoda day
Tozo! I dey hia dey count scores.
Let's go dia!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
swtchicgurl:

don't try me, i'm hotter!
WOW!!

Display ur "hotness" lets see then. just a tip...
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... ”STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL“....
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL ke...? Emi gan, mo CONFIBILITY!!

Omo, jami si jare! Lol
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My papa jokes on card? Ur fada did nada! Don't tempt me.

its okay, you don't have to reply some abusive comments.. its best to ignore.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Amya(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
I had this crush when I was 15 Micheal, 3 years older than I was. The moment I was trying to express me feelings with one of those love cards they sell. My elder sister caught me card in hand and reported me to my mum. They made a big deal out of it like I was screwing him or something. Had to keep my distance from him after that incident.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

Nkem! Al dis blah no comot any hair for my kpecus.
Me dey ya dey mosoko d iroko.Na2day?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Amya: I had this crush when I was 15 Micheal, 3 years older than I was. The moment I was trying to express me feelings with one of those love cards they sell. My elder sister caught me card in hand and reported me to my mum. They made a big deal out of it like I was screwing him or something. Had to keep my distance from him after that incident.
Amya! U no complete d torie na! Trusting how strict ur marge is, no lie! Dem starve u for 2days na! grin grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL ke...? Emi gan, mo CONFIBILITY!!

Omo, jami si jare! Lol
My bro english abeg.... @idowuogbo abeg translate....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by free2ryhme: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Amya: I had this crush when I was 15 Micheal, 3 years older than I was. The moment I was trying to express me feelings with one of those love cards they sell. My elder sister caught me card in hand and reported me to my mum. They made a big deal out of it like I was screwing him or something. Had to keep my distance from him after that incident.

And what is the lesson in this story .. ?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by swtchicgurl: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
WOW!!

Display ur "hotness" lets see then. just a tip...

get an extinguisher and fire blanket, i may burn you ooo

ok
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
ikekings: My bro english abeg.... @idowuogbo abeg translate....
U gats to start payin me mehn... I resemble Yoruba dictionary? Anyways... Omo, jami si Jare= oh boi! Outline d happenings give me.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
Phew..at last, a cool atmosphere. Una thank u jare..
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by ikekings(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U gats to start payin me mehn... I resemble Yoruba dictionary? Anyways... Omo, jami si Jare= oh boi! Outline d happenings give me.
Lol.... Every good tin deserves a reward.... We go relate later...**winks**... Thanks by d way....
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
*blows out* at last, a cool atmosphere. @Idowu and Baggy, who was & is your crush?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by baggy4luv(m): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

.y dont u ignore your salary.c ur head like staffbus.ewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.