Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? (10070 Views)

Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her / Have You Had A Crush Who Had A Crush On You As Well?? / Onila Is My NL Crush.who Is Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Reasons?
maybe cos I wanna get to know you
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Mission Impossible!
Mission impossible ke?

No try my adventure skills o!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
Mission impossible ke?

No try my adventure skills o!
pulease..! Adventure skills ke? Inside wild forest or ontop mounain?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: maybe cos I wanna get to know you
aint you talking about TJ?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
aint you talking about TJ?
By knowing him, I know you
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2012
nikkyshyne: I have always had a crush and still have a crush with this guy in my church. Too bad he's got a girlfriend. They come to church together sometimes. angry

dis wahala gial don carry cum again! Is ur life full of problems? grin grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
pulease..! Adventure skills ke? Inside wild forest or ontop mounain?
Inside NL. Romance section.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
I would love to see that happen
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
She dey Asaba riverbank dey wait for dailynews grin

You've got a hole in your head girl! grin grin
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
By knowing him, I know you
owk, u wont be able to achieve that cus he aint on NL
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
I would love to see that happen
Of course u do, with your satelite eyes...lol
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:

Oghene-Goretti! Sweet-untouched-Goretti! cheesy watagwan?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2012
Flygeriana:
Oh yea baby, bring it on... I have a feeling that this gonna be fun.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
He might join NL soon
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26:

dis wahala gial don carry cum again! Is ur life full of problems? grin grin
LMAO. If there are no challenges in one's life, the life would be a bore and inexperienced! Roger that. wink
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
He might join NL soon
Dont bet on that. He is way too busy for NL.....anywayz, who was & is your crush?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2012
I have a huge crush on Maria-goretti

*Running out of thread*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Dont bet on that. He is way too busy for NL.....anywayz, who was & is your crush?
read through the thread. I have already answered it
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: read through the thread. I have already answered it
There is no harm in repeating, right?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis: I have a huge crush on Maria-goretti

*Running out of thread*
Come back here *chases him*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Mine will certainly be this girl on my street when I was 10. She was the same age and felt the same way about me.
We were close until she died about a year after. I can still smell her hair around me
Happy now?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Happy now?
Yea...smell her hair around you?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Happy now?
Yea...smell her hair around you? Sorry about that..
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Flygeriana(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2012
*Flygeriana walks in. Feels bored in here. Checks on MG but she's busy chasing after Acidosis. Looks left, looks right, no other Hotchick like her. Suspends the adventure till nextime. Leaves thread swaggaliciously*
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2012
nikkyshyne:
LMAO. If there are no challenges in one's life, the life would be a bore and inexperienced! Roger that. wink

Yes ma'am. I hear you!
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Yea...smell her hair around you?
yes I do. It had this distinctive smell and I still smell it. Maybe its in my head
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Come back here *chases him*

Arghh! ! *falls on the floor**
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Mynd44: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria is now chasing after guys? Talk about desperation
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Acidosis:

Arghh! ! *falls on the floor**
Y not be a man, uh? Now repeat dat u said earlier
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Maria is now chasing after guys? Talk about desperation
no, lets talk about twisted mynds.
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by MariaGoretti: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
yes I do. It had this distinctive smell and I still smell it. Maybe its in my head
interesting. For lyk how many years nw?
Re: Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush? by Acidosis(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Y not be a man, uh? Now repeat dat u said earlier

lol. . . I AM A MAN, my dear. I have a huge crush on you. . .but don't how to deal with it. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.