Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Do Fame And Money Improve Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Fame And Money Improve Love? (7723 Views)

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Mightyify(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
If fame and money improve love or produce a healthy relationship, why do we have lots of celebraties with broken marriages? Or am i missing something here?
It is no longer news that most guys who fail in a relationship patially blame it on not having money and fame. And we boldly tell you that the story would have been a different one only if they had had money.
I'm not trying to reduce the importance of money in an affair(ego amaka!), but to opine that there must be something less known that aids and produces a healthy relationship(apart from money). The fact that many celebrities with money and fame still experience lots of wahala in their love life contradict this believe. Though, i can't quite put my finger on it but something is actually missing bros(i wish i knew what it is).
Please, share your views by telling us the 'key' that's holding your relationship together, that you rarely see in other people's affair.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by kennz(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
Relationships dese dayz involve alot. in as mch as mney is needed,it shldnt be major want in a mariage. luv nd undstndin shld tek ova relationshp else mney nd fame wunt kip it goin.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Celebrities have broken homes cos they rush into things. Well most of them

2 Likes

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by slimdiggi: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ask k-solo wink
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
kennz: Relationships dese dayz involve alot. in as mch as mney is needed,it shldnt be major want in a mariage. luv nd undstndin shld tek ova relationshp else mney nd fame wunt kip it goin.
Clean talk
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Topic No. Matter of fact it makes matters worst, because the only reason the man/woman would be with you is because of the fame and money and once those things are gone she/he would drop you like a hot porridge. And she/he would even keep some of your money while she is at it.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by MMM2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Op

Most of dose men cheat on dere wife angry
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by kensandrea: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
[size=15pt]noting else but love without gain[/size]
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by vanstanzy(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Not money or/and fame, but delightful character, love and understanding are basis for beautiful relationships.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by bigfat01: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
[size=31pt]na wah oh...i dont even know what to say.... angry[/size]
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by alaoeri: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Op its true money improve a relationship most especially if the man carry more than the woman but the issue of celebrities is that most of them doesn't know what they want, they just like the paparazzi that am dating a celeb. bla bla bla not knowing what it entails to date a celeb. imagine a person on seeing his fiancee talking with some1 feeling uncomfortable, shaking some1 boiling and hugging some1 exploding & such person go ahead to marry a celeb do u expect such relationship to last. Celebrities which marriage are intact if u can asked them what they are passing through, they 'll have lot to say. Omotola, joke silva can testify to this.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by yuzedo: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
If fame and money improved love, Russell Simmons would've been the happiest and most-successful married man ever; rather than used, dumped & divorced by that bi(t)ch ex-wife of his, Kimora Lee. . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by yuzedo: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
But on the flip-side, "money" and fame definitely "speeded" up the love process for Aki's wife to decide on marrying that short engine! grin
#NoOffence

7 Likes

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Yes. Money & fame rules in love.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Gonzaga1010(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
To the d best of my knowlodage fame has nothing 2 add 2 true love
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by vislabraye(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Kobe and Tiger Wood are very good exampes. Money and fame improve the play boy status.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Acidosis(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Topic, NO! Love is natural and pure. If you say money and fame improves it, then what happens when things go bad? no more love, or love less? ?

I'll rather say, MONEY IMPROVES RELATIONSHIPS, NOT LOVE. Poster please read your topic again. GoSh!! How can cash improve LOVE¿
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Fame and money DO NOT improve love, they increase desire. Which is why, like you noted, celebrity marriage hardly last. They only desired an image, and once that desire is satisfied they look for exits or other outlets to exppression of true love.
Also, you notice that women who marry based on the above hardly makke good, loyal partners.
In all, there's no guarantee of a lifelong marriage on whatever reason. So if you want to marry for financial comfort as the most important factor, better be sure it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
yuzedo: If fame and money improved love, Russell Simmons would've been the happiest and most-successful married man ever; rather than used, dumped & divorced by that bi(t)ch ex-wife of his, Kimora Lee. . undecided
That`s right.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Soulcaine(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do they improve love?
Yes!
Are they the prerequisites for love?
No!
Why the whole "i dont have love because am not famous whinning"?
I dont know!

Any more questions? wink

1 Like

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by tmed1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2012
When stark poverty knocks, love flies out the window
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by DExplorer1: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
kennz: Relationships dese dayz involve alot. in as mch as mney is needed,it shldnt be major want in a mariage. luv nd undstndin shld tek ova relationshp else mney nd fame wunt kip it goin.
PM your address am paying your bride price tomorrow grin
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Brownmouse: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
As 4 me o,i tink fame & money haz got no biz wit true luv,did i say no biz?actualy i meant it has sum biz wit luv,i mean d money aspect,especialy*wink*wen d money doesnt flow properly,d rlatnship is lykly 2 b tough,ask d ladies na & c if i dey lie
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Akwusike: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Fame or/and money very important in every relationship 'waters' the tree of love but the root is the love itself... understand me huh! Fame or/and money very important in every relationship 'waters' the tree of love but the root is the love itself... understand me huh!
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
If the love is true from the start, it can improve it, when both parties in the relationship are matured enough to understand the place of money and fame.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do money/fame improve love in a relationship?

No but it improve chances of the person (especially if its a man) finding so many options of ladies offering to love both genuinely and faked.

Is money/fame necessary in a relationship for love to exist?

In our today world, yes, almost 99% of today women wish to marry a rich guy and maybe with fame, hence reason they glue their eyes on celebrates mags, tv shows, movies with glossy settings, etc, the world has changed and again reason true love now hardly exist or last.

Now to sum everything up, money and fame favour the men more in a relationship or marriage cos it makes them the dream of every woman including high school girls, hence reason most rich guys & celebs cheat and womanize, not their fault but that of the females for being freaky about fame and money, who can resist too much pressure continually from them maybe only Jesus Christ. lol

So my dear bro op, money and fame improves love in dating but worsens love in marriage cos during dating its all about bling-bling life, no watching and observing of character and faults, not kids involved, no family prying into the affair, etc, and the celebrity man can cheat, sleep and flirt with other females while the partner endures in relationship & dating but cannot endure in marriage, hence the source of distrust and misunderstanding which murders love. But then, I would counsel every guy to try and make money before embarking on any committed relationship since our today woman have been inclined to beleive that money = their love! Nice thread.

4 Likes

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do money/fame improve love in a relationship?

No but it improve chances of the person (especially if its a man) finding so many options of ladies offering to love both genuinely and faked.

Is money/fame necessary in a relationship for love to exist?

In our today world, yes, almost 99% of today women wish to marry a rich guy and maybe with fame, hence reason they glue their eyes on celebrates mags, tv shows, movies with glossy settings, etc, the world has changed and again reason true love now hardly exist or last.

Now to sum everything up, money and fame favour the men more in a relationship or marriage cos it makes them the dream of every woman including high school girls, hence reason most rich guys & celebs cheat and womanize, not their fault but that of the females for being freaky about fame and money, who can resist too much pressure continually from them maybe only Jesus Christ. lol

So my dear bro op, money and fame improves love in dating but worsens love in marriage cos during dating its all about bling-bling life, no watching and observing of character and faults, not kids involved, no family prying into the affair, etc, and the celebrity man can cheat, sleep and flirt with other females while the partner endures in relationship & dating but cannot endure in marriage, hence the source of distrust and misunderstanding which murders love. But then, I would counsel every guy to try and make money before embarking on any committed relationship since our today woman have been inclined to beleive that money = their love! Nice thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). / Relationship With A Nairalander. / My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.