Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Do Fame And Money Improve Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Fame And Money Improve Love? (7724 Views)

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by chiochio1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
IDIOT...LOOKING AT IT YOU ARE NOT EVEN A RICH DUE...WISE UP ABOKI cool cool cool
t-med:
When stark poverty knocks, love flies out the window
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by flow1759: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
NO MONEY, NO LOVE. Forget all those rubbish we watch in movies, they are not applicable in reality oh. because SH*T AIN'T ROSES. Money & fame strengthens relationship. QED

1 Like

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Fame and money only improves attraction like icing on a cake. . .

Yes it can get you the FINEST SET of ladies or men anytime and it can spice up the luxury, fun and excitement in relationships. . .
but the true secrets of lasting relationships are LOVE and UNDERSTANDING. . .

3 Likes

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
I don't understand the kind of love a woman would expect fro me when she won't love me if I didn't have money?!?
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by ZeusI: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mightyify: If fame and money improve love or produce a healthy relationship, why do we have lots of celebraties with broken marriages? Or am i missing something here?
It is no longer news that most guys who fail in a relationship patially blame it on not having money and fame. And we boldly tell you that the story would have been a different one only if they had had money.
I'm not trying to reduce the importance of money in an affair(ego amaka!), but to opine that there must be something less known that aids and produces a healthy relationship(apart from money). The fact that many celebrities with money and fame still experience lots of wahala in their love life contradict this believe. Though, i can't quite put my finger on it but something is actually missing bros(i wish i knew what it is).
Please, share your views by telling us the 'key' that's holding your relationship together, that you rarely see in other people's affair.
Fame, money, and power are capable of sustaining love when properly applied, but any; who thinks that[true]love is entirely dependent on the above possessions, such a person should think again.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by MissyB3(f): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Certainly!
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by webizone(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
DailyNews: Do money/fame improve love in a relationship?

No but it improve chances of the person (especially if its a man) finding so many options of ladies offering to love both genuinely and faked.

Is money/fame necessary in a relationship for love to exist?

In our today world, yes, almost 99% of today women wish to marry a rich guy and maybe with fame, hence reason they glue their eyes on celebrates mags, tv shows, movies with glossy settings, etc, the world has changed and again reason true love now hardly exist or last.

Now to sum everything up, money and fame favour the men more in a relationship or marriage cos it makes them the dream of every woman including high school girls, hence reason most rich guys & celebs cheat and womanize, not their fault but that of the females for being freaky about fame and money, who can resist too much pressure continually from them maybe only Jesus Christ. lol

So my dear bro op, money and fame improves love in dating but worsens love in marriage cos during dating its all about bling-bling life, no watching and observing of character and faults, not kids involved, no family prying into the affair, etc, and the celebrity man can cheat, sleep and flirt with other females while the partner endures in relationship & dating but cannot endure in marriage, hence the source of distrust and misunderstanding which murders love. But then, I would counsel every guy to try and make money before embarking on any committed relationship since our today woman have been inclined to beleive that money = their love! Nice thread.

True money takes time, so what happens if you find it tough? What then?
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
The fact is money exposes the true nature of a person so a greedy, egoistical, selfish person or a kind, loving person will enhance his/her character traits by the levels of money or fame he/she has.

Money and fame can improve love or romance if the person with it has basically good character.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Bluediamond1(f): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
t-med:
When stark poverty knocks, love flies out the window
LWKMD...d luv go fly wit speed.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by ibedun: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
true love? trust me you cant find that anywhere these days the world over. everybody is in it for what they can gain. look closely.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Money and fame from the guy only goes well when the woman is not as rich and famous...I think trust,understanding and little love are most important

1 Like

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by dan55: 12:07am On Aug 29, 2012
sure
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by clip: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2012
Yes, money improve love(Nigeria Love)
Fame put the love to test. In which most famous people always fail.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by nkenu(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2012
These days, the girls feel you must be rich and fame comes with riches too, before they can have anything to do with you. In fact, it is now " pay as you go" ! But the fact is that, what you need in a relationship, be it boy friend and girl friend or marriage is ' LOVE' . Love sustains the relationship when the money and the fame take their leave, and that is why you see so many broken marriages these days because there were based on money. I am happily marriad with two kids and a beautiful and very humble wife, so i know what i am talking. Above all you still need God's special intervention when it comes to marraige expecially in Nija where the girls are uneccessarilly competting to buy the latest phones, shoes, clothes, cars etc. May God help this generation and the coming ones! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by 40fied(m): 7:13am On Aug 29, 2012
with Nigerian girls, it's impossible to rule out money in a relationship.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Emusan(m): 8:19am On Aug 29, 2012
Not until man & woman beliv dat, if a man hav billions of naira in his account, massion upon massion evrywher nd thousands of car & vehicle i doesn't move God.

The only thing that concern God most is ur soul & your marriage.

Fame and money are just additional.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by goofie: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2012
the truth is that money sure improves things. but if there is no love, communication and understanding first, the money will jst be annoying.the basics have to der. the foundation hs to be right.
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by rash47(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2012
Lord_Reed: The fact is money exposes the true nature of a person so a greed, egoistical, selfish person or a kind, loving person will enhance his/her character traits by the levels of money or fame he/she has.

Money and fame can improve love or romance if the person with it has basically good character.

Well said bro,that's the angle,the whole factors complement each other
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2012
well said
MuhMubRaj: Money and fame from the guy only goes well when the woman is not as rich and famous...I think trust,understanding and little love are most important
Re: Do Fame And Money Improve Love? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). / My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.