Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). (7746 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ladies can you leave a Wealthy man who came for your hand in marriage and follow your boyfriend who doesn't have money?

cc lalasticlala, ishilove, Mynd44, seun, Dominique.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by iamJ(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
it has happened to me, to a friend, women are not bad like that, its the poor ones that money controls, fear poor people grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by MrOjay1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by tushkhalifa(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Only few

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by delli(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
In the beginning there was love

But now wisdom money oh money

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by ibkkk(f): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
I may not like the PERSONALITY of the rich man,when I don't like this,i can't stay with him for any thing/reason.

Now,to answer your question,YES,I CAN.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by habsydiamond(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Na for only Indian films this kind thing dey happen nowadays...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by NwaAmaikpe: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

All women here will say they can do it, but in reality none of them will do it.

At best, they'd marry the rich man but keep shagging the poor man on the side.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by NwaAmaikpe: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

Any woman that leaves a richman for a poor man is worse than an infidel.

Wives are called 'oriaku' because the only duty they owe their husbands is to squander his wealth and make babies.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by KhalDroggo: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Here to read the fake comments of Ñairaland slay queens who will lie to us in Jennifer Lopez voice:

"My love don't cost a thing"
[img]
https://dd2d9j2i66w9u.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/08173254/jlolove.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by tseuns: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
The ladies are not even talking....only few �

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by QueenSekxy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
conditions..1)if I'm already stable and can be able to help you get to your stance.

2]...if I see that you ain't lazy and you are striving for better days...

yes I can.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by KushyKush: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol... I'd advise her to marry the rich man so she can be sending money, then we will poison the man and claim his properties.

Now we are both rich and happy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Gofwane(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
delli:
In the beginning there was love

But now wisdom money oh money
looooolllllllll.... No be lie, even God na 10% he dey collect.
But why is it that it is mostly African ladies dat like money to a fault when it comes to relationships? To the extent that they now see it as their rights

Once you are dating them, you will have to assume all their financial needs.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Gofwane(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibkkk:

I may not like the PERSONALITY of the rich man,when I don't like this,i can't stay with him for any thing/reason.

yes i'm very sure you can, so long as the poor guy has a BabbanBura

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Ken4agent(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
ibkkk:

Love your monika
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by AuroraB(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
What's the question again undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by CAPSLOCKED: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
KushyKush:
Lol... I'd advise her to marry the rich man so she can be sending money, then we will poison the man and claim his properties.

grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Bibi294(f): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Uhm
... I ch oose love over money... Even though love is not enough... Most guys will change when they get Money

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by ibkkk(f): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ken4agent:

Love your monika

Thank you.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by ibkkk(f): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:

yes i'm very sure you can, so long as the poor guy has a BabbanBura

Sweet heart, marriage is more than that oh!

You're a bad boi sef grin
Your mouth no get respect smiley
See as you dey call am like that.
Be kiaful,u hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by delli(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:
looooolllllllll.... No be lie, even God na 10% he dey collect.
But why is it that it is mostly African ladies dat like money to a fault when it comes to relationships? To the extent that they now see it as their rights

Once you are dating them, you will have to assume all their financial needs.
Lol
But tru talk
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by adehadex(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
It's good to be goodly but not gullible, if u go follow Love when u no see any potential of prosperity na death mode u switch to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by LesbianBoy(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2017
You BROKE guys are becoming annoying on here. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by ONY3KAH(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2017
That only happens in animation.
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Akinbahm(m): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Akinbahm(m): 1:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Even if they decided to leave the wealthy man for the poor dude am 101% sure that her parent will will go against her decision...
@ op if the girl in question is ur sis am sure u will develope hatred in ur mind towards the poor dude as Sergio Ramos hate Messi and automatically love the rich dude d way chelsit fans love Ronaldo to rivalry with Messi...
All these camel toe ain't loyal to your love anymore but to your financial buoyant...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by brownhawk: 3:02am On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:

easier said than done. I hope u can be all smile at her wedding night knowing what is probably going on as lie on your own bed looking at the ceiling. O boy money no be everything o
Re: Ladies, How Many Of You Can Do This? (photo). by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any woman that leaves a richman for a poor man is worse than an infidel.

Wives are called 'oriaku' because the only duty they owe their husbands is to squander his wealth and make babies.
Where is tonto dickee,Lilian gesoro,danjuma,ibinabo fiber,Mercy Aigbe etc, there is more to relationship/marriage than money I advice a proud lady to go for a very poor guy when married very rich guys are after,she reluctantly agree and she even started calling the guy,now though they are still poor,the way she react to me this days is like I gave her millions, even trying to kneel down at every opportunities, I notice she has seen beyond joy and ecstasy in that relationship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / Where Are They? / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.