Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41298 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2008
Congrats to all those already invited for trainning and also those informed of their status.
Like i said before IBPLC is doing all it can to make the recruitment process stressfree.The decision to inform people of their status is a new one and this is simply due to complaints that the period from call up to TS resumption is too short for adequate preparation.All those that have received msgs. should start preparing for TS,you will be called very very soon.Your batch will comprise 45 Apapa hopefuls i.e nos 1-45 on the list.If you are yet to receive your text don't despire it simply means you're not within the first 45 but you will be called subsequently.AL DA BEST.
@KEMOFASH.
I just read your reply to my offer,i've been indisposed for a while.I offered you a job and you were just one word away from calling me a sycophant.Dat's quite hard,but i guess that's the way you are.No hard feelings though.ONE LOVE.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by jennystar: 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
@venture08
Bros I got the text msg too but i did my test and medicals in kano, does it mean i will be sent to apapa training school?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hello house,
am one of the abuja hopefuls and i also got the same text message yesterday, not to sound negative, but it really wasnt inspiring, the fact that i was one of the feb medicals hopefuls.
Well am putting my hope on God now as have really learnt that man can dissapoit, but only God can never fail.The Lord os our strength to everyone in the house.
Peace!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2008
Venture08,
I wish to have your number.I need a clarification from you 08053050830 is my no.
Take care.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2008
Venture 08
thanks 4 theinfo Pls Wats the source of that info?
And pls Is there anyone in the house who did medicals on 22april apapa who has gotten the text?
Or does anyone have any idea how many apapa hoofuls there are?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2008
@jenny star
Most likely,my source says UAC will be resuming anytime from now.I don't know about Kano.Al da best.
@Bigproject and volacious
Your regions matter a lot,April hopefuls from lagos mainland region will be trainned alongside feb. hopefuls from some other regions.HR need from branches within the region determines who and who is called.
@Shrink98
I'm one of the April 22nd Apapa hopefuls and i got the text too.Like i said it's simply turn by turn,don't bother yourself too much.AL DA BEST.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by popularguy: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders, join me and thank God Almighty for He Has done wonderfully well for me. I have been invited for TS @ UAC TRAINING SCHOOL APAPA, ON 11/08/08. I was one of the people that had medicals in April 2008 and it was all a miracle. For those of us that have not been called-Take Heart! God is in control. All you have to do is to keep thanking Him for what you want Him to do in your life.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by eleventh: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2008
This is the Lords doing. I was invited to start training on the eleventh[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] of this month. I got the text while I was waiting in a company for interview. Like i advised sometime ago, please check out other opprotunuties. God that helped you with inter hasn't left the throne. Please go check out other places on one hand while waiting on the other hand. Two of my friends have confirmed to me that they aren't coming(they were invited too, but they are already engaged with elsewhere).
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 3:55am On Aug 05, 2008
I rejoice with you guys that have been called.
But does any one have any info on when the est of the hopfuls will be called?
ie. does it mean the rest will wait untill this batch are thru with training b4 we get called?
and also, which TS is likely to be filled next.
Pls anyone with inside info should help out.

This is really a trying time for IB hopfuls. but I hope it will not last long.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by temmyright(f): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2008
HI FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,
ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I CONTRIBUTED TO ALL YOUR POST.
I AM ALSO AN INTERCONTINENTAL BANK HOPEFUL AND I THANK GOD THAT I HAVE BEEN CALLED TO RESUME TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH.

I REALLY THANK GOD BECOS ITS HAS NOT BEEN EASY WAITING TILL NOW.

I AM ALSO USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM OTHERS THAT GOD WILL DO IT @ THE APPOINTED TIME.

SEE YOU ALL @ UAC TRAINING SCHOOL
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by venture08: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2008
What the hell is happening!A lot of IBplc hopefuls are rejecting their offers,i know quite a few that say they wont be resuming at UAC on the 11th.Is IBPLC really that bad.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ Venture08

Why are the hopefuls rejecting the offer of Intercontinental Bank Plc, i mean not opting to the invitation offer to the Training School.

I need to know the reason(s) for this.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2008
No other reason than the ET 2 and the probation period with 1.2m Package.
The management discovered that most peple are from science background and they leave after 2years when they think they've made enough money, so with this any body that interest in banking will say although money is the end point of everything whether you worked in a bank or not. So if u have better offer that are paying you more thatn this amount no other thing than to reject the offer.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ Bigproject
You really being a good person and the way you respond to questions and your postings is really commendable. I so much appreciate you so much and you are really a good brother.

@ Fellow Nairalanders
Wishing u all the best life has got to offer us all. I know we shall make it in life with God on our sides. Amen.

Thank you all.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by poochy(f): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2008
I am one of the apapa hopefuls o. Did medicals on the 21st. I have not been cald to resume. Help!!!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2008
@poochy
Try be more patience, i believe the fact that it is not easy waiting this long and that some people has been called from your set. just be prayerful and believe that the Good Lord will do it at the appropriate time

@remaining april hopefuls
Lets be more calm and prayerful, God knows all and the way He does His things is extraordinary and beyond any man's knowledge.

Best of Luck in the weeks ahead.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
inter is not a good organization to work because they don't care about thier staff feeling . as u are there try to be checking for better banks that take care of thier staff. happy customer ,happy bank. nothing like happy staff
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by 2dtop: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2008
pls,what is happening in other training schls in lagos?which of them is going to be vacant next?let the house know pls.i am also a kano hopeful{may 07 medicals}.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2008
is all dis not enough for u guys to plan for better place than inter
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by femo(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2008
nice work pple. venture plz where do u get info from?
i was one of those that got status texts but still didnt get the call to trainin skool of 11th. I think the issue tat makes most pple reject thier offers is tat they've gotten oda jobs not neccessarily cos of the low pay. when u have a 6months probation period y reject if u dont av anytin to do in the mean time? anyway it's well wit us all. cheers
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by benik(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2008
i no vex before o, but now lets call a spade a spade and inters attitude is that of a despicable spade. i wrote my test in november and my meds in february but to call april hopefuls before us, which type of recruitment takes 10 months. for what sef, let me not over yarn. but i know God has more reponsible and organised places in store for me, any how. no be dem fault. na me siddon de wait for them.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Finecat(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2008
benik:

i no vex before o, but now lets call a spade a spade and inters attitude is that of a despicable spade. i wrote my test in november and my meds in february but to call april hopefuls before us, which type of recruitment takes 10 months. for what sef, let me not over yarn. but i know God has more reponsible and organised places in store for me, any how. no be them fault. na me siddon de wait for them.

You people no dey listen when we warned you to quit wasting your time with this bank !! They are not as strong as they pretend to be. Those of us who know what's going on can't wait untill EFCC gets hold of some banks officials. If EFCC would do their job properly. Goodluck to all job seekers and open your eyes and be wise. I think Mr. Akingbola has some questions to answer from Nigerians.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by benik(f): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2008
mr finecat thank u for ur inputs but i did not sit idly waiting for them i have other cookies in the oven, am just waiting for the right time to declare, cool
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2008
I wonder why many of the people called to UAc are saying they will not resume, as if they hated the Bank with passion.
Feelers reaching me from Apapa as at 10.42am was that 65 people have resumed already despite the fact that the training allowee has been reduced to 70k monthly, why didn't they go back to their respective houses.
Inter is not as bad ad people think, they promoted over 1000 staffs last week from about 9000 staffs the bank had, how many of this 1st generation banks has up to 9000 normal staff cos they depends on contract staffs.
The only thing i inferred is that they want ET to be focused and build their career not to be carried away with the moneey by the time you leave ET2 or Et u will have every course not to regret your action choosing intercontinental Bank.
But the only thing i hated most is the longer time taken to call people to training after medicals and preference given to some people while will April medicals be called before February medical. It is not Integrity, it is not truthfulness, it is not fairness as they profess: something must be done to this particular area.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
@Bigproject
I always want to read your postings on this forum, cos i ve being following the thread of this IBPlc training school saga. I acknowledge and appreciate every point you brought out from your posting.

I pesonally love the bank with passion, but the waiting is too long for people to bear.

Still hoping on God that our time will come(Remaining Apapa April Hopefuls)

@bigproject
How soon will people on the waiting list of the Feb.& April Hopefuls be called for the TS.

Hope to hear from you, cos i believe so much in your reply.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2008
Reach me on 08053050830
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2008
Thanks, OK, I will get in touch.

Have a wonderful day.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hmm!
Now this is the part where it gets really scary. Every where seems so quiet. Nothing seems to be coming from ib.

Ib hopefuls Does anyone know what is happening with the remaining apapa hopfuls.

Is it true that one of their training schools is vacant?

If that is the case, does anyone know when it is likely to occupied and by which set.
pls anyone with solid info pls and pls help out.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2008
Anyone with useful infos about the TS, i mean the next development and whose batch will fill the TS.

Kindly feed us with the authentic infos.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2008
Has any one tried calling Their HR? Pls share info if any.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Ave(f): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2008
See as everybody shut up,nobody wan say anything?

HOUSE ANY NEWS?

Anybody with a word of hope?God dey.I'll just be like our papa Abraham who aganist hope still believd in hope an so i

will encourage myself in the lord and keep declaring.One LOVE!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by femo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
AVE wat u want pple to say now? every1 don tire to w8 4 call bu lets stil keep fingers crossed we'll all (those who will stil tk up their offer) rejoice soonest. but its already gettin to a yr since the test was written. wow time flies. laffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.