Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41295 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by fisifisi33(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2009
Mornig, i got a test from FITC yesterday that have been shortlisted for the CBN recruitment text holding next week, please does anyone have a clue on what the test is likely to be?
what is FITC?.
28 people wrote a bank test last year an they SAID none of us was Successful. pls help if you have the informatio. thank you.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ucan09: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2009
U see the value of patience?I guess you have all received your texts by now.Lets just thank the ALMIGHTY GOD who never fails.See you on the 26th at Apapa!
ONE LOVE.TORY DEY!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2009
do any one knows anything about those hopefuls who had their medicals on the 8th of may 2008 in kano? pls what becomes of us?We have not received any sms or calls or any form of communication whatsoever! and every effort on our part to know our fate thus far just proves abortive! pls anybody in the house with any news concerning kano hopefuls should pls help. onelove. Meanwhile to all hopefuls who got called to abuja and apapa TS, congratulations.Ur patience was brave! p9 lipsrsealed
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 3:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
Guys pls spare those of us who did medicals in kano on the 8th of may 2008 som valid info if any pls. one love
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ucan09: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
P9,
1.HAVE YOU DONE THE MEDICALS?
2.WERE YOU NOTIFIED OF A LIMITING AILMENT AFTER MEDICALS?
3.DID YOU RECEIVE THE TEXT NOTIFYING YOU OF YOUR STATUS ON THE WAITING LIST?
If your answers is 1.YES.2.NO and 3.YES then,
YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE CALLED!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ekas(f): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
i think kano people will be sent to join abuja for training
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by p9: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2009
Ucan09 and ekas thanks for ur replies, ucan09 none of us of may 8 medicals have been comunicated in any way. and we were about 9 that were succesful that day after the interview and subsequently had medicals on the said day.we all cant be infested, can we? one love cry
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ekas(f): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2009
can u call lagos number and ask them to confirm if your name is on the list?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by clemayor(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2009
Please, me too have interest. I have ND in Business Admin.

I beg help me o

Clement

Thanks
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by TemiD1: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
brand new car and home appliance,,,,,,,,,, naija u na don strt again,,,,,,, wat if i introduce the ppl and they end up nt buyn wat will happen if u ppl r serious call my number i will c the equipment first befor i pay anymoney oooooooo, naija i no trust una, but well i no say this na scam sha, God go caugth una one day
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 4:07am On Feb 27, 2009
ah life is so funny where are u guy oh i guess to busy at intercontinental no time for nairaland again, bigproject where u dey? o apapa abi where? guy
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2009
ll neva allow dis thread to go lai lai
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2009
Hello Nairalanders and Hopefuls,

Good to know that after a 1year and about 5months I started this thread, it is still alive and running. This goes to show the zeal and determination of my fellow comrades to  succeed in their pursuit.

I say to you all that, it is well.  Keep the dreams alive for there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Quitters don't win; Winners don't quit. So, keep the Fire Burning!!!

Good luck and See you there!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ops84(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
Pls get me updated on the training session (intercontinental bank traning) my e-mail i d is law84.flowermate@gmail.com, or 08066169431
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Leyelyzo: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2011
Congrats dearie. We shall all meet @d top

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.