Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? (677 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / If You Get Back Your Virginity, Will You Lose It Again To The Same Person? / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by Stevez32(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2012
Good Morning NLanders. I Got Woke Up This Morning and I was About To Heat Up Water To Bath, And Get Ready For Work. However, I was caught up With The Thoughts Of The Experience I Had Last Night The My Female Neighbour. Unknown To Me, I had Struck The Matches, While Completely Lost In Thoughts, But Alas, The I got Back To Terms With Real World After The Flames Has Dealt So Badly With Me.
Back To My Question.. How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Did It Result To? Please share your experience(s).

P.S. This Does Not Affect The Price Of Garri In Anyway Please.... Thanks!
Re: How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by ayobase(m): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2012
To ur question
I lose concentration MORE when marshalling out solution professionally.
Re: How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by Mynd44: 8:12am On Aug 29, 2012
I have blackouts a lot but no serious results
Re: How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by ayobase(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Stevez32: Good Morning NLanders. I Got Woke Up This Morning and I was About To Heat Up Water To Bath, And Get Ready For Work. However, I was caught up With The Thoughts Of The Experience I Had Last Night The My Female Neighbour. Unknown To Me, I had Struck The Matches, While Completely Lost In Thoughts, But Alas, The I got Back To Terms With Real World After The Flames Has Dealt So Badly With Me.
Back To My Question.. How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Did It Result To? Please share your experience(s).

P.S. This Does Not Affect The Price Of Garri In Anyway Please.... Thanks!

U wanna share the experience?...it must really worth the accident!
Re: How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by Mynd44: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2012
ayobase:

You too like amebo
Re: How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by ayobase(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2012
Tell me sey u sef no wan hear wetin happen yesternight!
Ur own na coded amebo!
Re: How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by Mynd44: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2012
Coded nah im fit do am nah
Re: How Often Do You Lose Concentration, And What Was The Resultant Effect? by Stevez32(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
ayobase:

Your guess is as good as Mine.

(1) (Reply)

What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? / Possible Signs That He Might Be Cheating On You... / Top 10 Types Of Women To Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.