Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? (674 Views)

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / What Unusual Thing Have You Done For Love? / What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by fynejess: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Bruno Mars sang it like he meant it. How many people will indeed catch a grenade for the one they love? Poets write it like its easy; how readily will one die if the person they love leave them?

Michael Bolton crooned it like his life was about to end saying ' How am I supposed to live without you'; wasn't he alive before that person came into the picture?

Many times I watch movies and see a lot of people doing really brave and dare I say crazy things for the one they love.

You know, stuff like dying for a lover; starving for a lover; putting a lover before oneself, painting buildings with 'Will you marry me' inscriptions and more… and it got me thinking of how far one can go for love.

In Nigeria, that extremity is rare. We seem the kind that does not believe in love being blind. In fact, our own love wears medicated eyeglasses with walking stick.

Read more here and please share your comments on my blog [http://jess2-chinwe..com/2012/09/what-crazy-thing-have-you-done-for-love.html]
Re: What Crazy Thing Have You Done For Love? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
I hate it when they post some silly link

(1) (Reply)

150 Ways To Make Your Spouse Love You. / Our Love Is Tall: World’s Tallest Teenager Finds Love / What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.