Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls (3586 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by safeact(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
obowunmi:

Una wan dey toast each other abi?

Noooooooo, she is ma sister and besides am happily married. Pls thou shall not put me in trouble and ma wify is here watching!!!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by obowunmi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ok my brother. ah ti gbo.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by safeact(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
obowunmi: Ok my brother. ah ti gbo.

You are one of d persons that i hv come to lik as regard to ur constructive criticism. Weldone.

But at anytime u decide to allow ur emotions to rule ur judgement. Be lest assured that i hav a hammer right behind ur head! Lol just kidding.
Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by safeLove(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
@safeact,yes I have, so clap for me..kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa.
@ obowunmi,you dey jealous ni?
Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by obowunmi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
safeLove: @safeact,yes I have, so clap for me..kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa.
@ obowunmi,you dey jealous ni?

I no dey jealous person oo...but since our brother is taken, I don't mind you. Pls describe how you look. Hope sey you resemble coke bottle..
Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
this story is a CLEAR sign of a man who married a beautiful wife then she got pregnant, turned into a baby whale, and now husband hates the sight of her, and is clearly ashamed of being seen in public with her....but dont want to really divorce her because they have kids together.
oh well, to each their own!!
Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by safeact(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2012
obowunmi:

I no dey jealous person oo...but since our brother is taken, I don't mind you. Pls describe how you look. Hope sey you resemble coke bottle..

Pls obowunmi,take am easy na, i will not have u use harsh words on ma sis! If u want to knw her, apply tru me.
Re: Her Husband Has Changed Completely (front Page Pls by sadiboshi: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
This is one of the reason people don"t rush into marriage. Both husband and Wife build marriage to have a happy Home. If the whole story is true and the infected husband keep behaving the same way. Seek medical treatment,take care of your yourself and unborn baby and speed divorce. Your parent are not feeling the pain but you are. Life is 2 short and you deserve 2 be happy. unless,u did not explain the issues properly. You have to move on and find Who you really belong to as your soulmate.Goodluck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? / I Love Being Alone. Is This Normal? / 35yrs Old Still Seeking Parental Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.