Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board (10988 Views)

Plateau Lawmakers Fight At Stormy Session, Break Chairs / Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Nebeuwa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
Congratulations to him. It is good to see people like him improving the image of Nigerian immigrants in the United States.

Stories like this and of the young Nigerian student who graduated from Johns Hopkins at the top of his class shows that Nigerians can do great things if they put their mind to it.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by solomon111(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
And so fucking what?
Congrats,to him but his people are some of the worst species of baboons and degenerates.!
Nonsense.!
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by safarigirl(f): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
*strolls past humming* price of garri on my mind
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by solomon111(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
Callotti:

I was a stuanch supporter of Phillip Emeagwali remember? Even when his kinsmen decided to kill him on NL. cool
Name one accomplished Ndi-Igbo person that is not a CRIMINAL. Then, I would offer my congrats! Till then. . .go back to your hate-filled BIAFRAN shell. You do not expect me to congratulate the likes of 'Ojukwu' do you? I said other tribes. . .too bad Igbo is part of the 'other tribes'. . . .Get over your mental and physical 'BIAFRAN' defeatist psyche. Life would be a whole lot better for you and your generation.

I don't congratulate criminals. . .especially INTERNATIONAL ONES.
Get a life. . . even if it is a dead one. SIR! kiss
NAME ONE ACCOMPLISHED NIGERIAN OUTSIDE NIGERIA. . . .NOT THE LIKES OF NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA. . .WHO WOULD SELL HER ACCOMPLISHMENT TO STILL GO BACK TO SERVE IN THE DEN OF THIEVES! OR HER HUSBAND AKA NEURO-SURGEON. . . .Some 'NEUROSURGEON' INDEED!!! grin
IDIOT!!
Is your oyekusi,as accomplished as iweala,or even the great prof of robotics,barth Nnaji?
May thunder destroy your generation.
Fool.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by dridowu: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Shaw007: congratulations o!! cheesy
they say he who wishes a man Good shall receive GOod!! It is positive thinking ppl like you this country needs. . .#Godblessyoubrother
God Bless you too
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Callotti: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
solomon111: IDIOT!!
Is your oyekusi,as accomplished as iweala,or even the great prof of robotics,barth Nnaji?
Fool.

My Oyekusi? You mean Nigeria's Oyekusi. . . NOT A BIAFRAN ONE? wink
Which Iweala?
The "TOE-TOE" SURGEON OR HIS WIFE?
Barth Nnaji? cheesy The one forced to resign for failing to chop and let chop?
Please, it is the summer over here. . .you may wanno use 'hurricanes' instead of thunder to fire your ancestors and unborn generation.

https://www.nairaland.com/1032717/phcn-workers-celebrate-nnaji-departure

Professor of Robotics indeed! Forced to resign and now COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT?
The same professor that PCHN workers are celebrating his 'unceremonious exit' or should I say 'BOOT-OUT'? cheesy
Mu he he he he he he
You must be kidding.
Shameless ijjiot! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
Callotti: Na wah for Nigerians o!
Why are other tribes not 'congratulating'? tongue
Some dey one corner dey 'raise' MASSOB flag!
E badu belle and e jolosi not go kill NIGERIANS SHA.
How come you nor go see people like FSU and that 'lokito' called AK47BUSHMAN on this thread? cheesy

You are a VERY SICK PERSON....

1 Like

Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
solomon111: IDIOT!!
Fool.

Must you reply that silly post with another stupid one.....you are all very SICK..why bring iweala and nnaji into this?solomon is supposed to be a wise man.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Callotti: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
gbosaa:

You are a VERY SICK PERSON....

I think so too! grin

Thread derailed! Where is 'MONKEYNA2' DE WOR-WOR? cheesy
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Ninapha(f): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Callotti: Na wah for Nigerians o!
Why are other tribes not 'congratulating'? tongue
Some dey one corner dey 'raise' MASSOB flag!
E badu belle and e jolosi not go kill NIGERIANS SHA.
How come you nor go see people like FSU and that 'lokito' called AK47BUSHMAN on this thread? cheesy
. When ones' comments are not centered on d topic of discussion, it makes him look like an slowpoke.
Congrats to prof.Oyeshiku. Nigerians are proud of u. U are a role model in ur own special way.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Callotti: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
*notice me or I quench cyber urchin duly ignored*
Back to topic please!
Congratulations jare.
The day Dr. Oyesiku finds his way back to Nigeria like the 'GREEEEEEEEEEDY' others. . .he would lose my respect for sure. cool
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Ninapha(f): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
Goddess12: All cos he's Yoruba reason we have not heard the drums rolled out for the kwenus. First page without non-nigerian readers knowing the tribe the man came from, that can only happen cos he's from the great tribe
. Why u dey cry? Ur teacher punish u?
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Bet2020(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
The more reason why america want nigerians to migrate to dia own country n leave our own nation to BH boys as a training ground....may God help us to gain our consciousness n return home....GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by solomon111(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Callotti:

My Oyekusi? You mean Nigeria's Oyekusi. . . NOT A BIAFRAN ONE? wink
Which Iweala?
The "TOE-TOE" SURGEON OR HIS WIFE?
Barth Nnaji? cheesy The one forced to resign for failing to chop and let chop?
Please, it is the summer over here. . .you may wanno use 'hurricanes' instead of thunder to fire your ancestors and unborn generation.

https://www.nairaland.com/1032717/phcn-workers-celebrate-nnaji-departure

Professor of Robotics indeed! Forced to resign and now COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT?
The same professor that PCHN workers are celebrating his 'unceremonious exit' or should I say 'BOOT-OUT'? cheesy
Mu he he he he he he
You must be kidding.
Shameless ijjiot! cheesy
I will leave you to your ignorance.
But remember,google is there to cure your ignorance.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by solomon111(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
gbosaa:

Must you reply that silly post with another stupid one.....you are all very SICK..why bring iweala and nnaji into this?solomon is supposed to be a wise man.
I,indeed am ashamed of myself for condescending to her level.
I regret it deeply,and i promise, it won't happen again.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by CyberG: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
sauer:
Not hating bro

Obviously you are! If you want good in your life, rejoice with those who are seeing and doing good! You see "Proud Ibo" already talking about a tribe up there, typical inferiority complex. But no other Nigerian is surprised at your comments because ibo inferiority and emptiness think "I before others".
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by CyberG: 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ndata:

What has Igbo got to do with this topic.Moderator,i hope you can see how some Yorubas like courting for Igbos trouble?Why not just congratulate the man and move on if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute.

And where is your own congratulations? I gave mine much earlier on a similar thread just before you attack me. I know ibos are mad whenever their empty boastfulness and ubiquitous inferiority cannot overshadow the reality of the progress of other Nigerians.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by CyberG: 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
solomon111: And so fucking what?
Congrats,to him but his people are some of the worst species of baboons and degenerates.!
Nonsense.!

Has any man or woman in your generation even come 10000000000 km close to his achievement? Take your meds since your insanity is overpowering your soul with tribalism.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by CyberG: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
solomon111: I will leave you to your ignorance.
But remember,google is there to cure your ignorance.

Little boy, you're making less than ZERO sense! This is why your generation may never see any good come because you can't even recognize it.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by solomon111(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
CyberG:

Little boy, you're making less than ZERO sense! This is why your generation may never see any good come because you can't even recognize it.
Okay,no problem.!
We will see.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
CyberG:

Obviously you are! If you want good in your life, rejoice with those who are seeing and doing good! You see "Proud Ibo" already talking about a tribe up there, typical inferiority complex. But no other Nigerian is surprised at your comments because ibo inferiority and emptiness think "I before others".
I honestly dont see what many of you find wrong in that post. Neither will I resort to dishing out abuses in order to get back. But you see, I hardly find other people 'celebrating' such 'achievements' when they get them. PosItion can be such a lucrative thing for Nigerians, however. You'd find many suddenly feeling less important once they get out of a position they must get out of in the first place.
See, am not saying they guy hasn't achieved something for himself, but the fact that that simple thing can make Nigerians or Yorubas feel any special shows indeed how less achieved and insignificant they see themselves afterall.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by CyberG: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
sauer:
I honestly dont see what many of you find wrong in that post. Neither will I resort to dishing out abuses in order to get back. But you see, I hardly find other people 'celebrating' such 'achievements' when they get them. PosItion can be such a lucrative thing for Nigerians, however. You'd find many suddenly feeling less important once they get out of a position they must get out of in the first place.
See, am not saying they guy hasn't achieved something for himself, but the fact that that simple thing can make Nigerians or Yorubas feel any special shows indeed how less achieved and insignificant they see themselves afterall.

First, the man in question does not know of your existence and neither does he care! Why bring the man's tribe into the discussion? You only tell the neutral reader or foreigner visiting this site that you are jealous, inferior and insignificant - do you anything about psychology? You tribalists measure your life by that of the empty boastfulness of your folks but do you have a clue of what it is to go head to head with best brains in the world on advanced fields of knowledge like neurosurgery? If your colleagues, who peer reviewed your work give you credit ahead of themselves, what does that tell you? These are not colleagues who look at your face, your stupid tribalism, etc to elevate you? Have you stood up in front of hundreds of the best professors and minds to describe your position on a field of knowledge and they give you a standing ovation on the quality of your idea and presentation? Not some inferior tribesmen goading you on because your name sounds like one of theirs? Now you see nothing special but when iweala was reportedly being considered for WB job, despite her very poor judgement and management of the economy, what was the position of her ibo tribesmen? Her poor management, greed and low compromise with a daft president have helped reduced a >$35 B surplus to >-$50 B deficit with nothing to show but the ibo tribalists have to prop the tin god on a one-legged stool? I have to tell you the truth and that is it.

At the end of the day, keep your bad belle opinion to yourself if you mad that this is not ibo. Someone mentioned Emeagwali, who has been so exposed as a fraud, uncouth and failure who could not pass his candidacy exam even after resorting to accusing his professors as racists, but what do ibos do? He is the kind of person they look up to, their hero with such shambolic values! Do you know if an ibo like Emegwali had similar achievements today, NL servers would be overwhelmed by boastful empty comments the spambots cannot shut down fast enough?? I say, wait here until another loser who has killed millions of ibos, stolen his way to wealth, compromised all her values, espoused the basest form of ibo bigotry, etc is mentioned and see how ibos break out celebrations and ogogoro drinks over the news!
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by nku5: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Epalos shattap! You are guy with a small weenie !!! Stop claiming to be a woman. Abi u have to reach deep into feminine side to e-fight? Lol. U and who dey spar for internet. E-baboon like u with no past or future. Lol

Goddess12: why do I need a sex change when Iam proud of my femininity. dummy, why would you even think that, oh! cos i was not afraid to take you fa..ots on
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by intrepid: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
bamasite: Am happy when i see Nigerians getting to the top
nigeria is a blessed country but bad rule has ruined many things here.I thank God for ppl like this.At least it tells them that we are not animals as they think...
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
CyberG:

^^^Obviously you only see things through a selective prism, as it failed to register in that empty skull of yours that i was using the word 'tribe' in response to another Igbo-hater like your sorry self that used it.

You act all sanctimonious and holier-than-thou in one breath, and in another make bigoted comments like the one in bold....just like the bloody two-faced chameleon you are; acting true to type.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by PhysicsQED(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
I can't believe people fell for Callotti/Blazay's bait. She's pretty much a known troll.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
I googled this guy like 2 months ago and he has a very impresive profile

Congrats Prof
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by CyberG: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
PhysicsQED: I can't believe people fell for Callotti/Blazay's bait. She's pretty much a known troll.

Really? Educate the forum with anything false in what she said.
Re: Oyesiku Chairs American Neurological Surgeons Board by CyberG: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Obviously you only see things through a selective prism, as it failed to register in that empty skull of yours that i was using the word 'tribe' in response to another Igbo-hater like your sorry self that used it.

You act all sanctimonious and holier-than-thou in one breath, and in another make bigoted comments like the one in bold....just like the bloody two-faced chameleon you are; acting true to type.

Proud ibo. If an ibo man came 10% close to this man achievement (and I would applaud even a honest 10% achievement), do you know this NL would almost be bursting at the seams with traffic from duplicate ibo tribalsit IDs by now? Did your tribalist boss (sauer) make any sense to you? I bet he did, only ibos support the stupidity of ibo tribalist! Detribalize your mind lest tribal hatred consume you before you live to half this man's age!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Killed In Renewed Ikwerre Cult War / Rivers Police Chief Attacks Amaechi / Aregbesola To Receive Best Governor Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.