Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep (15475 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project / How Painful US Visa Denial Could Be.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Beta Things:

I agree that as of today the SE may not be marginalized. They have been until recently, though. Today the SW is marginalized but they saw it coming when they chose to go opposition. The SW and the North have held sway until recently. Power is transient and the SE and SS should make the most of it while it lasts.

That said the SE must continue to should marginalization until they get the presidency. They should learn to play the selfish game like the SW and the North.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
BetaThings:

This is what you said. You did not say anything about infrastructure
Neither did this person who raised the issue originally
I believe we should address the issues raised which is what I did

So I tried to address what you suggested that I do, and suddenly you are sitting back, declaring that I made no point

The SE/SS are not suddenly having a voice - you have had VPs = Ekwueme, Ukiwe, Zik. The SE formed an alliance with NPN in 1999 - 1983
You had Ironsi. Joseph Wayas was a Senate President

however, no sane person can argue with the provision of infrastructure. Read the topic of the thread
Some people are complaining of another area being sacrificed for the SE
Were it the other way, SE would protest, without any doubt

Actually the North is not really marginalised in education. It is not a FG problem. Your argument is diversionary. Southerners always talk about illiterate abokis or goats. That does not show sympathy for the Northerners. It is hubris that I see all the time

Same way nobody complained about the huge money spent on the same Akanu Ibiam airport

Why would I not want development in the East. Go and check my posts and see if I have ever complained about SE

Somebody from the SE is claiming the SE is marginalised. I advised him with evidence that it is not so. Anything raised in evidence is open in the cross-exam
Do you really want to trade Ministries of Power, Agriculture, Interior, Finance, Aviation, Education, Health for Minstries of Sports, Women Affairs, Minister of State for FCT etc?
An attack dog does not need to be screened by the Senate. So that is a low level position. I am talking about ministries and parastatals

This statement shows that GEJ is not doing it across board

Telling me to go and sleep (after saying I should not run away) is telling about your temperament and sense of fairness. Sad but instructive.
Afam does not believe that GEJ is fair across board

You are an ignoramus. Joseph Wayas is from Cross River. Minister for Agric is Yoruba, Interior minister is not from SE, education minister is not from SE, and SE minister for power has just resigned. Stop spreading half truths or we shall help you stop it.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by logica(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

How many such companies are there in Nigeria compared to import and export business where virtually every tom dick and harry Igbo man with some cash to throw arond are giants? Besides, a good chunk of those executive also reside in the East. Nnewi industrialists and folks like Innoson Motors. I am not even talking of Igbos in Lagos who also make up a good chunk of companies executives in Lagos
While as I said earlier I am ambivalent towards this move by the minister, I don't know why you have to lie or be illogical in your support.

With the first in bold, that is an obvious lie. Most of the execs I speak of reside in Lagos and Abuja.

With the second in bold, you have said the Igbo exec is resident in Lagos. So why would he want to fly through Enugu? Oh, simply because he's Igbo right?

4 Likes

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Katsumoto: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

So you want the foreign airlines to test the viability for the SE?

We hear so much about Igbo business acumen and strength.

Lets conduct a small test

1. Igbos are entrepreneurs
2. Enugu has an international airport
3. Igbos are the number one travellers in Nigeria
4. Most travel originates from the SE and the SE is the No 1 destination in Nigeria

There is an opportunity here. Why do the business savvy Igbo want foreigners to exploit a clear profitable opportunity?

In the airline industry, first-mover advantage is a competitive strategy.

Why are Igbo businessmen not willing to rush into this sector before the foreign airlines lock up the routes?

It has been over an hour, yet none of those arguing about the viability of the route has attempted to respond to this.

If the route is so viable:

why aren't Nigerians seizing the opportunity?

Why isn't the government encouraging Nigerian Businessmen to seize the opportunity?

Why is the Nigerian government pushing the profit to foreign airlines?

Wouldn't it be better for Nigerian firms to make the profit from this route?

Why aren't the most business minded (as we are often told) Nigerians, the Igbo, seizing this opportunity?

After all, it's in their regions and they are the main consumers.

1 Like

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
logica: See how you just revealed your id1ocy in just one phrase (in bold). Their visas are all multiple entry and for multiple years. And some don't even require visas to the countries they travel. Dumbo, where are you from? You must be one of those I speak of; your small world is confined within a beer parlor surrounded by traders. Mugu. There are more mobile business executives more than all the Igbo traders who travel put together, and mainly because the business execs are not ONLY Nigerians.

Multiple entry visas are given to everyone these days who apply for them and travel frequently. So, both Igbo traders and company executives are not discounted from multiple visas that others get.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Katsumoto: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto: Why is a Nigerian minister forcing foreign airlines to exploit a clear market opportunity when grants can be given to local businessmen?

Surely, this would be good for Nigeria has a whole.

Is the Nigerian minister acting for the foreign airlines?

In whose interest is this decision being made?

In whose interest is the decision being made if the route is viable and profitable?
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by logica(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

Multiple entry visas are given to everyone these days who apply for them and travel frequently. So, both Igbo traders and company executives are not discounted from multiple visas that others get.
LOL. Did I say Igbo traders are denied multiple entry visas? How about you teach your guy (afam4eva) about visas and then read and understand my post before replying me.

1 Like

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

It has been over an hour, yet none of those arguing about the viability of the route has attempted to respond to this.

Why isn't the government encouraging Nigerian Businessmen to seize the opportunity?

Why aren't the most business minded (as we are often told) Nigerians, the Igbo, seizing this opportunity?

To establish an airline you need government license and the attendant high-wired bureaucracy. You have no clue what some Igbo business men are doing as of today in that regard. Remember that Igbos have had airlines in the past. Triax Airlines, Sosoliso, etc were all Igbo-owned. So its not like we are midgets in that area. For example Orji Kalu's slok Airline was running the West African route until Govt bureaucracy came in under Obasanjo (a Yoruba man, people who take joy in killing anything Igbo) and he had to relocate to Gambia where it become the national carrier. Besides, who says a Yorrober man cannot put his airline in Enugu. Are you guys averse to establishing outside your comfort zone?

1 Like

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by PointB: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

There is your answer:

PointB:

Airlines are big business, and requires huge investment. It doesn't make sense trying to set up one, when there are big players who could be cajole or coerced. And I never at any point imply that Nigeria government has any expertise in managing International Airlines. Rather my argument remains that, it is the duty of the government to promote different sections of the country, advertise them to potential investors and hope they take the bait.

If the airline insist in obtaining concession, that could be discussed and agreed. But insisting that the route is not viable even without any concrete evidence betrays us as harboring some form of ulterior motive.

Basically, the way I see it is this: Government should sweet-talk or arm-twist these airlines into giving the route a try, and back-off if it doesn't work. But not to promote the airport in any way wont take us anywhere.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
logica: LOL. Did I say Igbo traders are denied multiple entry visas? How about you teach your guy (afam4eva) about visas and then read and understand my post before replying me.

That fact puts a dent on your claim of company executives traveling more than others. They have equal opportunity to do so as traders, and we know we have more traders than company executives in Nigeria. We also know that 90% of the import business in Nigeria is held by one group: Igbos. These importers do not swim to those countries to negotiate and import. They fly.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Katsumoto: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

To establish an airline you need government license and the attendant high-wired bureaucracy. You have no clue what some Igbo business men are doing as of today in that regard. Remember that Igbos have had airlines in the past. Triax Airlines, Sosoliso, etc were all Igbo-owned. So its not like we are midgets in that area. For example Orji Kalu's slok Airline was running the West African route until Govt bureaucracy came in under Obasanjo (a Yoruba man, people who take joy in killing anything Igbo) and he had to relocate to Gambia where it become the national carrier. Besides, who says a Yorrober man cannot put his airline in Enugu. Are you guys averse to establishing outside your comfort zone?

1. As usual, when there is a failure, blame others
2. If Igbo businessmen are already plotting to seize on the opportunity, why is the Nigerian minister, who is from the East, going to put them at a disadvantage in competing with already established foreign airlines?
3. I don't see a Yoruba man arguing for the viability of the route; Will someone be investing in a venture if he/she doesn't believe it is viable? It was silly of you to make that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

1. As usual, when there is a failure, blame others
2. If Igbo businessmen are already plotting to seize on the opportunity, why is the Nigerian minister, who is from the East, going to put them at a disadvantage in competing with already established foreign airlines?
3. I don't see a Yoruba man arguing for the viability of the route; Will someone be investing in a venture if he/she doesn't believe it is viable? It was silly of you to make that statement.

The minister can put anyone anywhere at the moment to fill a gap. When the local airlines are ready they will compete with the existing ones. That is the Igbo spirit: unlike you, we do not fear competition.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Katsumoto: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
PointB:

There is your answer:

It doesn't address the questions I posed

The minister and the Igbos believe the route is viable.

The airlines are objecting to using that route.

Why is it those who don't believe in the viability of the routes that have to use the route? Why not those who believe in it's viability?

You need to stop using monkey sense.

2 Likes

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Katsumoto: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

The minister can put anyone anywhere at the moment to fill a gap. When the local airlines are ready they will compete with the existing ones. That is the Igbo spirit: unlike you, we do not fear competition.

Hahahaha

The minister can put anyone, anywhere at the moment!!! shocked shocked I didn't realise that Nigeria was a communist country.

You are so funny. And stop making assumptions about where I am from; I don't recollect revealing that to you.

1 Like

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by logica(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

That fact puts a dent on your claim of company executives traveling more than others. They have equal opportunity to do so as traders, and we know we have more traders than company executives in Nigeria. We also know that 90% of the import business in Nigeria is held by one group: Igbos. These importers do not swim to those countries to negotiate and import. They fly.
So Igbo traders travel 3/4 times in a week consistently? Or what dent are you speaking about? And are you trying to claim all traders actually travel? Stop twisting. Not all traders will be given visas and only a few actually get to travel; and they travel less frequently than company execs. Further you speak as if they travel every time they need to receive goods; when actually they only travel once to establish a contact. And goods flow from then on. Phone calls and emails are used to establish contact.

You may need to stop typing to get it.

1 Like

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

Why is it those who don't believe in the viability of the routes that have to use the route? Why not those who believe in it's viability?

You have no clue what is going on at the present time, and a good investor will not announce his investment before they are ready to kick off.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by tunnytox(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

You're now showing your rascality, what has Yoruba got to do with this issue? The complainant is not a Yoruba yet you find it easy to put blames on Yoruba for any of your failures. And tell me if you're not bigoted why you have to write Yorober instead of Yoruba?
I knew all these while that the reason you argue blindly is nothing but due to your bigoted mind.

2 Likes

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by PointB: 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

Perhaps you are the one carrying on with crab mentality. Your point is why ask for foreign direct investment when local business men are there? Why don't you ask same question of oil mining and extractive industries!
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
logica: So Igbo traders travel 3/4 times in a week consistently? Or what dent are you speaking about? And are you trying to claim all traders actually travel? Stop twisting. Not all traders will be given visas and only a few actually get to travel; and they travel less frequently that company execs. You may need to stop typing to get it.

One single trader may not, but the sheer number of traders traveling on weekly basis trounces one or two company executives who travels more than once a week

BTW, are you claiming all company executives travel, let alone travel 3/4 times a week? That will be one bogus claim. They will only travel out of Nigeria once, and make several stop overs in other countries for their business. How can you travel 3-4 times a week from Nigeria. You make me laugh.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
tunnytox:

You're now showing your rascality, what has Yoruba got to do with this issue? The complainant is not a Yoruba yet you find it easy to put blames on Yoruba for any of your failures. And tell me if you're not bigoted why you have to write Yorober instead of Yoruba?
I knew all these while that the reason you argue blindly is nothing but due to your bigoted mind.

Because they are the ones arguing stupidly against an airport in Enugu. Got it?
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Afam4eva(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
This may actually be the first time Nigerians are siding with foreign airlines against their own countries. Why? Because it's Enugu airport and not Ibadan or Kano. Had it been Kano that those airlines were told to land, that house of reps mallam won't open his dirty mouth to shout sectionalism and we won't even be arguing here. But because they were told to move to Enugu because of lack of space, it has become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Abacha. God will deliver all of you.

As for that logica. You better change your user name to "illogica" because this is the first time i'm hearing that there are more business executives than traders. Mind you a huge chunk of those executives are Igbos except you're implying that there are no Igbo executive therefore implying that all Igbo business men are traders. I won't be surprised anyways because your level of reasoning has made me to expect anything from your air-head.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by logica(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

One single trader may not, but the sheer number of traders traveling on weekly basis trounces one or two company executives who travels more than once a week

BTW, are you claiming all company executives travel, let alone travel 3/4 times a week? That will be one bogus claim. They will only travel out of Nigeria once, and make several stop overs in other countries for their business. How can you travel 3-4 times a week from Nigeria. You make me laugh.
Feel free to laugh o. There's an adage about along the lines of a mad man laughing when there is nothing of humor.

Further you speak as if they travel every time they need to receive goods; when actually they only travel once to establish a contact. And goods flow from then on. Phone calls and emails are used to establish contact.

I have clearly stated the kind of execs I speak of - "mobile execs". You do know the meaning of "mobile" don't you? Now you too are wondering whether it's possible to travel 3-4 times a week. Please get treated by reading the post where I properly treated your guy "afam4eva". I cannot administer another dose here.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
afam4eva: This may actually be the first time Nigerians are siding with foreign airlines against their own countries. Why? Because it's Enugu airport and not Ibadan or Kano. Had it been Kano that those airlines were told to land, that house of reps mallam won't open his dirty mouth to shout sectionalism and we won't even be arguing here. But because they were told to move to Enugu because of lack of space, it has become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Abacha. God will deliver all of you.

As for that logica. You better change your user name to "illogica" because this is the first time i'm hearing that there are more business executives than traders. Mind you a huge chunk of those executives are Igbos except you're implying that there are no Igbo executive therefore implying that all Igbo business men are traders. I won't be surprised anyways because your level of reasoning has made me to expect anything from your air-head.

He is playing brain games, something I am good at
According to him, Nigerian business executives travel 3-4 times a week (a big lie of course) while traders don't grin grin grin grin grin grin
And I am saying that 90% of importers are Igbos who travel very often to their business partners abroad. One business executive = 20 traders. That is the ratio

I do not even want to talk about he fact that many of the so-called business executives are also Igbos.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
logica:
Feel free to laugh o. There's an adage about along the lines of a mad man laughing when there is nothing of humor.

Further you speak as if they travel every time they need to receive goods; when actually they only travel once to establish a contact. And goods flow from then on. Phone calls and emails are used to establish contact.

I have clearly stated the kind of execs I speak of - "mobile execs". You do know the meaning of "mobile" don't you? Now you too are wondering whether it's possible to travel 3-4 times a week. Please get treated by reading the post where I properly treated your guy "afam4eva". I cannot administer another dose here.

The same in bold is apter for your business executives. You are one lazy thinker. Please mention to me 10 ''mobile executives'' in Nigeria.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by logica(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
afam4eva:
As for that logica. You better change your user name to "illogica" because this is the first time i'm hearing that there are more business executives than traders. Mind you a huge chunk of those executives are Igbos except you're implying that there are no Igbo executive therefore implying that all Igbo business men are traders.
Monkey, I don't expect you to get it, but I will say this again. NOT all traders travel. A lot more business executives travel MORE FREQUENCY, some even up to 3/4 times in a week. And if any of the executives are Igbo, there is very little chance they reside in the East. Most reside in Lagos and Abuja. Any more education and you will have to start paying.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Katsumoto: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
PointB:

Perhaps you are the one carrying on with crab mentality. Your point is why ask for foreign direct investment when local business men are there? Why don't you ask same question of oil mining and extractive industries!

Sorry, two different industries. Minerals are wasting assets and the profit belongs to the prospector.

Nigerians have had several airlines, especially in the last decade or so.

Arik air is a Nigerian-owned airline and it has international flights.

Why isn't the minister mandating Arik air to use the route?

Why aren't shouting that the route is viable form a consortium and exploit the opportunity.

When are the business minded and astute businessmen from the East going to seize the opportunity that has been presented with the International airport at Enugu?

It is viable when someone else has to take the risk of ascertaining viability but requires overcoming bureaucracy and huge investment when south easterners are asked to exploit an opportunity that they can clearly see.

Talk is cheap
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
logica: Monkey, I don't expect you to get it, but I will say this again. NOT all traders travel. A lot more business executives travel MORE FREQUENCY, some even up to 3/4 times in a week. And if any of the executives are Igbo, there is very little chance they reside in the East. Most reside in Lagos and Abuja. Any more education and you will have to start paying.

Many of your business executives reside in Nnewi. And, no Nigerian ''mobile executive'' travels out of Nigeria 3-4 times a week. Not even Dangote the richest African does that. Do the math. Monday to Sunday - when does he travel and when does he return to travel again, and return to travel again, 3-4 times a week? You small time liar grin grin grin grin
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Katsumoto: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
afam4eva: This may actually be the first time Nigerians are siding with foreign airlines against their own countries. Why? Because it's Enugu airport and not Ibadan or Kano. Had it been Kano that those airlines were told to land, that house of reps mallam won't open his dirty mouth to shout sectionalism and we won't even be arguing here. But because they were told to move to Enugu because of lack of space, it has become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Abacha. God will deliver all of you.

Arguing that a huge percentage of executives are not Igbo is not the same thing as saying there are no Igbo executives. Please learn to phrase your sentences better.

Moreover, didn't many Nigerians criticize the Nigerian government over the way it handled it's relationship with Virgin? Especially after the interview Branson gave.

1 Like

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by tunnytox(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
FSU:

Because they are the ones arguing stupidly against an airport in Enugu. Got it?

So because few of us here arguing against the forced move are Yorubas in your own little world this makes all Yorubas against the Enugu airport?
You need to realise that it's only frustration and inability to Intelligently drive your point that makes you resort to abuse. The earlier you get a cure for your ethnic bigotry the better.

1 Like

Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

Arguing that a huge percentage of executives are not Igbo is not the same thing as saying there are no Igbo executives. Please learn to phrase your sentences better.

Moreover, didn't many Nigerians criticize the Nigerian government over the way it handled it's relationship with Virgin? Especially after the interview Branson gave.

How do you even define ''executive'' and can you support the claim that there are less Igbo ''executives'' capable of flying out of Nigeria than others?
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by Afam4eva(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
logica: Monkey, I don't expect you to get it, but I will say this again. NOT all traders travel. A lot more business executives travel MORE FREQUENCY, some even up to 3/4 times in a week. And if any of the executives are Igbo, there is very little chance they reside in the East. Most reside in Lagos and Abuja. Any more education and you will have to start paying.

The emboldened just encapsulates your level of bigotry and your allergy to common sense. At this point i don't think i can help you.
Re: Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep by FSU: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
tunnytox:

So because few of us here arguing against the forced move are Yorubas in your own little world this makes all Yorubas against the Enugu airport?
You need to realise that it's only frustration and inability to Intelligently drive your point that makes you resort to abuse. The earlier you get a cure for your ethnic bigotry the better.

There is abundant evidence to support my claim. This is not the first time we are arguing about Enugu airport here. You can do a nairaland ''googling'' to see. Your man, Omotoba, former Minister of Aviation, nearly killed off the Enugu airport internationalization.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta / Anambra traffic management agency moves to decongest Onitsha and enviro(photos) / How Safe Are Our Railway Tracks In Nigeria? Abuja As A Case Study!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.