Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754255 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2013
twentyfourseven:

Thanks. i will drop my subsequent inquiries on here.
I am looking @ a scl in Perth.
Learnt there are loads of opportunities with sizable Nigerian community, how true?
I have not been to Australia yet so i am not in position to answer that. Wait for aunty Jenny to answer you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: Wow! Thank God! I'm hapi for u my broda. Congratulations and pls do keep in touch cos ur advice and guidiance on this thread is indeed invaluable. Mine wil be by nxt yr God willing
Thanks my dear, i will try my best to cling to this trend. God will make a way for you IJN, Amen.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Plshavmercyamen: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2013
tmax2net: In the same mood with lawland,iv bn granted a student dependent visa,subclass 573 this mrn.will be joining my spouse anytime soon in sydney.thnx fellas for ur inputs thus far.
congratulations.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Omojayejaye(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2013
congrats .....@lawland and tmax..keep the genuine success stories coming guyz....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Umuoma(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Good day house. Please has anyone taken IELTS exam at british council Portharcourt recently? I just want to confirm because there are no TEST DATES listed on their website for Portharcourt center. I am planning to register there by November. Please I need your help. Tnx.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
congrats @ Lawland and @ tmsalt. fly the flag high see you at the top. On a funny note wonder why everybody won travel undecided
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
congrats @ Lawland and @ tmax2net .fly the flag high see you at the top. On a funny note wonder why everybody won travel undecided

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nwokenna: congrats @ Lawland and @ tmax2net .fly the flag high see you at the top. On a funny note wonder why everybody won travel undecided
I think the question is why you wan be Aussie PR? *wink*
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nwokenna: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
lawland: I think the question is why you wan be Aussie PR? *wink*
I think. you meant why I be PR grin well I like the title wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by elijah05(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
@lawland.. congrats bro on your visa, these are the questions i want to ask.. i just applied to Tafe on a diploma course on Nursing, i had overall 6.0 in ielts.. is there any chance i will gain admission with that score of ielts? and what is the next step after gaining admission. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nwokenna:
I think. you meant why I be PR grin well I like the title wink
I stand corrected.... That's what everyone wants, so don't ask your formal question again.. *wink*
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
elijah05: @lawland.. congrats bro on your visa, these are the questions i want to ask.. i just applied to Tafe on a diploma course on Nursing, i had overall 6.0 in ielts.. is there any chance i will gain admission with that score of ielts? and what is the next step after gaining admission. Thanks
Please check your course English requirement, once you meet it with other requirements, be sure you will get the admission. You pay your school fees after you get offer letter.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
@Lawland........what's d min balance dt must b in acct in Naira as at d time of visa lodgement for assessment level 3.............Also, is ielts exam result compulsory to b submitted wt d visa applicatn?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
PAUL OYE: @Lawland........what's d min balance dt must b in acct in Naira as at d time of visa lodgement for assessment level 3.............Also, is ielts exam result compulsory to b submitted wt d visa applicatn?
It depends on your schools fees.. Do the maths with the cost of living, tuition fees, air ticket etc listed in the checklist.. I think its around 6M+ after you have paid your first semester fees.. And yes, you must submit evidence of English Language proficiency with your application..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by elijah05(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks bro for your response.. when i was choosing the commencement date while i was filling the application, i choose next Tafe semester 2014, is that suppose to be February or when?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
lawland: I stand corrected.... That's what everyone wants, so don't ask your formal question again.. *wink*

Not everyone!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
elijah05: Thanks bro for your response.. when i was choosing the commencement date while i was filling the application, i choose next Tafe semester 2014, is that suppose to be February or when?

Guy!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by elijah05(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Guy!

Bros! any thing bad to ask wetin u no know? grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Not everyone!
See who is talking... Ferdi I know or the one I don't know.. If its possible for you to apply for citizenship direct, I know you will do it.. ‎​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
lawland: See who is talking... Ferdi I know or the one I don't know.. If its possible for you to apply for citizenship direct, I know you will do it.. ‎​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=))

Not everyone wants to be 'PRed' let alone 'Citizened'. I want, doesn't mean all wants. Are you okay?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
elijah05:

Bros! any thing bad to ask wetin u no know? grin

Some questions kai......
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nwokenna: congrats @ Lawland and @ tmsalt. fly the flag high see you at the top. On a funny note wonder why everybody won travel undecided

Ebe a shiga shiga.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Not everyone wants to be 'PRed' let alone 'Citizened'. I want, doesn't mean all wants. Are you okay?
You got a problem with me bro? Cos you definitely sound as if you do? If I have ever offended you, why not let it out than attack me indirectly?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lawland,you will be searching for accommodation now or you have already
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Americanvisa: Lawland,you will be searching for accommodation now or you have already
I will be hooking up with distant relative in Sydney for a while before heading to Perth in Jan
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ok
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by LilBRightTMc(m): 12:50am On Oct 12, 2013
Plz u guys shouldn't only focus on VISA procedures but also how living in Aussie will be like, and if there's any one here who lives in sydney should pls send me pm and we can talk, I need to know about the city
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 12, 2013
lawland: This trend has been so quiet today, may be it was waiting for my good news... HOUSE MY VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.. Help me and thank the lord...

*dancing azonto*

Congratulobiaaaaaa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 12, 2013
twentyfourseven:

Thanks. i will drop my subsequent inquiries on here.
I am looking @ a scl in Perth.
Learnt there are loads of opportunities with sizable Nigerian community, how true?

Very true
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 12, 2013
tmax2net: In the same mood with lawland,iv bn granted a student dependent visa,subclass 573 this mrn.will be joining my spouse anytime soon in sydney.thnx fellas for ur inputs thus far.

*dancing to alingo*

Congratulobiaaaaaa
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 12, 2013
Ego(s) clashing. Can you all please focus on the thread and drop whatever petty fight brewing at the moment
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2013
@ferdimako, apart from the medical fee what other document(s) is/are required for medical in Zankli medical centre Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.