Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754180 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 8:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Chubi4show:
Exactly what I did. Thanks alot bro. One last question:
I have a spouse who wil join me later. What wil b d answer to quest 1 (how many people are included in this application?). Remember I'm going alone for now and d answer to this question is meant to be number eg 1, 2, 3 etc. Pls reply cos I'm smhw confused here. Thnx in anticipation.
If she will join you later but not applying for visa with you currently.. Then the answer is 1.. You only list your family members that you wish to join you later in the space provided for listing family members then indicate if they are included in the visa app or not. You only include them in your visa app if they are applying for visa with you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2013
lawland: If she will join you later but not applying for visa with you currently.. Then the answer is 1.. You only list family members will be joining you later in the space provided for it, you only include them in your app. if they are applying for visa with you.
thanks alot bro. U jst cleared my doubt.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2013
so i should just use the referral letter which included my HAP id to the designated hospital for the medicals right?? secondly is there any personal thing one should watch about his own body before going for medicals. Planning to do mine on thursday. Still waiting for my COE and once i get, i will lodge. 28/29th is my proposed date.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2013
kmontee: so i should just use the referral letter which included my HAP id to the designated hospital for the medicals right?? secondly is there any personal thing one should watch about his own body before going for medicals. Planning to do mine on thursday. Still waiting for my COE and once i get, i will lodge. 28/29th is my proposed date.
I think so... I wil lodge within dt period too. Which state wil u lodge lag or abj?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2013
Chubi4show:
I think so... I wil lodge within dt period too. Which state wil u lodge lag or abj?

Lag bro!! where will lodge?? abj?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
kmontee:

Lag bro!! where will lodge?? abj?
yea abj.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
It doesn't matter if they are joining you now or later, always include any family member joining you in your application, if you don't they cannot join you, they will have to come in through an independent means e.g student visa which is expensive
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
Aunty Jenny. U scare on this thread now. Any advice to the new arrival students with family in Australia pls.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
surveyor1: Aunty Jenny. U scare on this thread now. Any advice to the new arrival students with family in Australia pls.

Which state
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
jennykadry:

Which state
Western Sydney. What r the steps to take in terms of jobs and necessary documents to obtain. Other advice are welcome Aunty Jenny.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
jennykadry: It doesn't matter if they are joining you now or later, always include any family member joining you in your application, if you don't they cannot join you, they will have to come in through an independent means e.g student visa which is expensive
So anuty Jenny, what will be the answer to my question then?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
jennykadry: It doesn't matter if they are joining you now or later, always include any family member joining you in your application, if you don't they cannot join you, they will have to come in through an independent means e.g student visa which is expensive
"Always include" as in writing 2,3 or 4 in the space provided for how many people applying? I believe there are spaces provided for writing down the details of your family members then indicate whether they are included in the visa app or not and I also believe you tick yes only if they are applying for visa at that time with you and no if they are not applying at that time with you. I also believe the most important thing is writing down there details in case you decide they join you in the future and not including them in your visa app which will eventually lead to paying for their app fees and them meeting all the requirement for visa grant together with you and if one fails, all fails.. "Correct me if I am wrong"
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
lawland: "Always include" as in writing 2,3 or 4 in the space provided for how many people applying? I believe there are spaces provided for writing down the details of your family members then indicate whether they are included in the visa app or not and I also believe you tick yes only if they are applying for visa at that time with you and no if they are not applying at that time with you. I also believe the most important thing is writing down there details in case you decide they join you in the future and not including them in your visa app which will eventually lead to paying for their app fees and them meeting all the requirement for visa grant together with you and if one fails, all fails.. "Correct me if I am wrong"
Ur explanation is clearer bro... that was exactly what I did. I also included our marriage certificate to back up my claim. I hope I did the right thing....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Chubi4show:
Ur explanation is clearer bro... that was exactly what I did. I also included our marriage certificate to back up my claim. I hope I did the right thing....
You did the right thing my bro, this won't only serve as evidence of marriage but also GTE... To me, there is a difference between writing down the details of your family members and including them in your visa app.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NosoChic: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
The medical examination cost in Lagos is high.... 60,200 naira. embarassed
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hello Lawland!
Please I av lil questns fr u:
1. Can I use offer of job after my studies as proof of ties that am retung bck home?
2. Concerning my homestay evidence, am applyin fr campus accommodatn..............So wat can I use as evidence for homestay accomodatn?
3. Also, area wher I don't av informatn to provide on d 157A form or applicatn checklist......can I leave dem blank or write N/A dere?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
NosoChic: The medical examination cost in Lagos is high.... 60,200 naira. embarassed
Yea thats why I want 2 do mine in Abj. Its about 46k in Abj.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
PAUL OYE: Hello Lawland!
1. Can I use offer of job after my studies as proof of ties that am retung bck home?
2. Concerning my homestay evidence, am applyin fr campus accommodatn..............So wat can I use as evidence for homestay accomodatn?
3. Also, area wher I don't av informatn to provide on d 157A form or applicatn checklist......can I leave dem blank or write N/A dere?
1. Yes u can.
2. Don't border abt it, its for pple who are under 18yrs.
3. Leave it blank.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NosoChic: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Clear difference of 14200 naira.... anyways I am resident in Lagos, so I ain't got no choice as I have no one residing in Abuja.
We are all hopeful our efforts and expenditures will be crowned with resounding success in the end. smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
NosoChic: Clear difference of 14200 naira.... anyways I am resident in Lagos, so I ain't got no choice as I have no one residing in Abuja.
We are all hopeful our efforts and expenditures will be crowned with resounding success in the end. smiley
Amen!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
PAUL OYE: Hello Lawland!
Chubi is right but if you have already applied and paid for the homestay or school accommodation, it will do you a lot of good to include it cos it will show you are a genuine student and also be minus to your cost of living. Job offer as GTE can be complicated sometimes...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 5:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks @Lawland n Chubi.........
So I Sud not use Offer of job after studies as proof of tie. As u said it looks complicated attimes?
Also, have only applied for sch accommodation. But. Av not. Paid fr it............can as include evidence of offer of accommodation as my. Homestay accommodatn evidence?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2013
PAUL OYE: Thanks @Lawland n Chubi.........
So I Sud not use Offer of job after studies as proof of tie. As u said it looks complicated attimes?
Also, have only applied for sch accommodation. But. Av not. Paid fr it............can as include evidence of offer of accommodation as my. Homestay accommodatn evidence?
If you have a Genuine, assured, convincing, worthwhile Job offer upon returning, You can happily include it, even if its not genuine(as in arranged with company) but have the rest, you can include it. Just that sometimes DIBP know when that evidence is arranged (search for a refusal note I posted here), the worst you can do is forging it. As for homestay or schOol accommodation, you can only include it if you have paid for it, if you don't really wanna stay there, then forget about paying for it. You will pass...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2013
Good morning my e-family and friends. I wish you a lovely week. May God bless us all and grant our good heart desires in Jesus Christ name. Amen!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2013
Chubi4show: Good morning my e-family and friends. I wish you a lovely week. May God bless us all and grant our good heart desires in Jesus Christ name. Amen!

Amen
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Pls where is Posdream
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2013
@lawland, sorry for asking much questions.
What is the passport specification?(is it 2X2 or normal size?). How many passport photographs did u provide in all? Thanx.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by fibonacciseries(f): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Chubi4show: Good morning my e-family and friends. I wish you a lovely week. May God bless us all and grant our good heart desires in Jesus Christ name. Amen!
Amen.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lawland: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Chubi4show: @lawland, sorry for asking much questions.
What is the passport specification?(is it 2X2 or normal size?). How many passport photographs did u provide in all? Thanx.
Its written there on your checklist... Don't worry about specification if you are taking passport at VFS..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
lawland: Its written there on your checklist... Don't worry about specification if you are taking passport at VFS..
ok.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chubi4show:
Yea thats why I want 2 do mine in Abj. Its about 46k in Abj.

It's N46K and if you don't have the coordinator's cell, lemme know.But if the difference doesn't mean much considering traveling and accommodation costs, you do it in Lagos.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by swaystunna(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Information reachin me has it dat zankli at abj no longer conduct medicals due to x-ray machine problems n lack of eMedical software. Pls can any1 confirm ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.