Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754249 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by fendorf(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2013
crestline:

It is not a PR visa, but is a provisional skilled migration visa that can provide a pathway to permanent residence.
thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Jenny and all, all this job posting at gumtree are they real

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
Americanvisa and friends in the forum , Glory be to God , finally the Australian embassy in Pretoria , south Africa called me on Friday morning, and the lady who called me said , they are about to approve my visa, but the letter of introduction from my working place is having little mistake, cos my boss in my working place forgot to sign his signature in the letter of introduction and he did not indicate his current position, so they asked me to tell my boss in my working place to quickly write another letter of introduction and he should sign his signature and he should also indicate his current position, and i should scan it to their email quickly and i quickly rush down to my director office and i explained everything to him and he wrote same letter quickly and he signed his signature and he indicated his position as the director in the letter and i also scanned it to them quickly , so right now am waiting for the Good news towards my visa, please thank God for me, Americanvisa thanks for all your advise and support, God bless.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
^^^ congrats in advance, your visa is sure and you will get it before next week Wednesday hopefully if not monday.......lol

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 27, 2013
Thanks Americanvisa, God bless.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 27, 2013
Make una no vex Abeg. I have been pretty busy but will be available tomorrow to answer questions. Feel free to post your questions here and I will answer them.

@cilla

There are pretty much non "personal" questions I wanna ask so feel free to chat here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 27, 2013
Americanvisa: @Jenny and all, all this job posting at gumtree are they real

I would advise you look for jobs when you get here. I know people who got their Accomodation through Gumtree but not jobs
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 27, 2013
spilocydon2000: Pls house,is there any hope for anyone coming for Advanced diploma in Electrical Engineering in Aussie to pick a job easily after graduation.I intended changing my career to Nursing(Enrolled Nursing 2) after the certificate iv course.
I need advice pls

Both courses sell. I will tell you sectors that sell in engineering : mining engineering, chemical engineering, petroleum engineering (WA)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 27, 2013
nkechima: Four offer letters for me,
1.Human Resources program with DEC international
2.Diploma of Community service work
3.other Two as Enroll Nurse but omo the money no bi moimoi.............. Desided , Two year course in HR and after my PR..... Do the enroll nurse of a thing since the HR program is not on the high side now

What do you think house.!!!!!!!

HR is not in demand here. Trust me, there is this Kenya girl here who is still trying to find a job. Look elsewhere darling
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 6:37am On Oct 27, 2013
bayuprince: Americanvisa and friends in the forum , Glory be to God , finally the Australian embassy in Pretoria , south Africa called me on Friday morning, and the lady who called me said , they are about to approve my visa, but the letter of introduction from my working place is having little mistake, cos my boss in my working place forgot to sign his signature in the letter of introduction and he did not indicate his current position, so they asked me to tell my boss in my working place to quickly write another letter of introduction and he should sign his signature and he should also indicate his current position, and i should scan it to their email quickly and i quickly rush down to my director office and i explained everything to him and he wrote same letter quickly and he signed his signature and he indicated his position as the director in the letter and i also scanned it to them quickly , so right now am waiting for the Good news towards my visa, please thank God for me, Americanvisa thanks for all your advise and support, God bless.

@bayuprince: which kind of introduction letter did your work place write for you and what kind of workplace documents did you attach togethe with your application. When did you apply for visa and is your course under SVP?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
@hola hola

Sorry I missed your posts. I will reply you tomorrow...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
kmontee am just going for a conference in Australia, its was my working place who sponsored me for the conference, am just going to use only 2 weeks in Australia, the director in my working place. forgot to sign his signature and forgot to indicate his position in the letter of introduction from my working, actually its takes 20 working days for business streams visa to be approve, but mine had used 33 workings days to come out. so the lady from Australia embassy in Pretoria called me on friday, that i should quickly contact my director in my working place to sign his signature and indicate his current position in the letter of introduction and i should quickly scan it to their email as soon as possible, which i did.
thats all kmontee?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Cillaviva(f): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
@cilla

There are pretty much non "personal" questions I wanna ask so feel free to chat here.

OK then can you address my earlier questions about day care? I also found out I will be having night classes sometimes, any suggestions?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello home!
@chubi4show @ferdimako ,...Please am I go include IELTS result in my visa(subclass 573) application as am applying under SVP..................If NO, am I to fill the IELTS RESULT and certificate details in form 157A?

Also, is statement of acct necessary to b included and my evidence of education/degree in my application?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAUL OYE: Hello home!
@chubi4show @ferdimako ,...Please am I go include IELTS result in my visa(subclass 573) application as am applying under SVP..................If NO, am I to fill the IELTS RESULT and certificate details in form 157A?

Also, is statement of acct necessary to b included and my evidence of education/degree in my application?

Yeah, enclose your IELTS results...you have to certify it, your case officer will see it on your CoE (I hope your school has it and it appears on it)too but the certified copy shows all your bands. You must include your statement of account if you have one and that of your sponsor. You can make your sponsor get an affidavit about his financial backing toward you and your studies now to avoid Embassy requesting later and the delay.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thanks @ferdi.....my school said am free from IELTS, dat i dnt need it as my medium of first degree was english......................i jst need it for embassy purpose, but is not included in the checklist for SVP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surecan: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAUL OYE: Thanks @ferdi.....my school said am free from IELTS, dat i dnt need it as my medium of first degree was english......................i jst need it for embassy purpose, but is not included in the checklist for SVP

Since you are satisfied the university english language requirement, you dont need IELTS but include it in visa application if you have one with good score
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by PAULOYE(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
thanks surecan..............d one i have is 5.0 band, hope it doesnt mean?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surecan: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAUL OYE: thanks surecan..............d one i have is 5.0 band, hope it doesnt mean?

You better no add it, that's very poor score
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2013
Hola hola

I spoke to an immigration agent to confirm what I thought. They said if the school is willing to accept you then they(immigration) should have no problems however your case officer will be the one to determine if you are a GTE or not. But he advised that you state you are only coming in for studies no matter what your plans might be.

That was why I asked you what your school requirements are in my first post though I was misunderstood. I asked cos if the school have no issues, the immigration can work with that. If a school accepts you for studies, it means you met their requirements and the immigration although have their own rules, also put that into consideration.

So many Zimbabwean women in their 40s are studying nursing here. It's no rocket science
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2013
surveyor1: Aunty Jenny. How weekend n Australia?
My question goes thus,
I have a sister who is a registered nurse in nigeria but she is in uk on student visa but all the effort she made to register in uk as a nurse pervsiled but fortunately she is uk registered dental nurse. Any advice how she can work as dental nurse or register nurse in Australia. Any other options are welcome. Thanks

If she was registered in the UK, it would have been an easy process for her here. To come in as a registered nurse or be recognized she needs to do a bridging course. To work as a nurse, she should go through this link http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/medical-practitioners/nurses.htm
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2013
I dont do emails, so people need to stop trying contacting me offline. Ask your questions here. Can't even remember my password
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2013
Cillaviva: Hi jenny,
I just joined this tread today and I must say its quite educative. I've got loads of questions but the most important first.
I will be arriving Canberra for my masters in Mid Jan (I know, ghost town grin) but my challenge is that I am coming with my son who will be barely 10mnths old then. My hubby isn't coming along immediately. How do I cope with a child that young and studies? Do you have an idea what daycare costs? Are there other options I can explore?

Secondly, do you know if there is any Nigerian community in Canberra. Would you say its a nice city for us to live in?

Thanks in advance

Are you financially able?
Also studying (as an international student) with a child is very difficult if there is no one there to help you.
As per daycares, for PR's and citizens it's nothing much but for a non citizen I don't know.

Ghost town alright, but if you are planning to stay here, you will be going to a place where you stand a chance at pr
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2013
- How do i fill the payment details page of the visa application form? ie number 90
- I dont have national identity card for number 16 of the visa application form, should i just use my passport number or leave it blank.

Urgent please as i want to apply tomorow
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
At all please do one needs to also demonstrate an 18 months evidence of tuition fee alongside one's living xpenses,this requirement is not written on the visa checklist, am a bit confusion abt this one.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
zoe iyke: At all please do one needs to also demonstrate an 18 months evidence of tuition fee alongside one's living xpenses,this requirement is not written on the visa checklist, am a bit confusion abt this one.

Not applicable to SVP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
kmontee: - How do i fill the payment details page of the visa application form? ie number 90
- I dont have national identity card for number 16 of the visa application form, should i just use my passport number or leave it blank.

Urgent please as i want to apply tomorow

Visa fee is 535UD, Total 535, i hope you are not including another person in the application, leave it vacant @ID
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by twentyfourseven: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
Americanvisa:

Not applicable to SVP

then whats applicable? Minimum of how much?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
twentyfourseven:

then whats applicable? Minimum of how much?

What's your program?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by twentyfourseven: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Americanvisa:

What's your program?

Pet. Engrg (Masters) in Curtin, Perth. Goin with my partner as dependant.
Just wanna know how mch i can show in the statement
after paying my part tuition and fulfilling my Overseas Student Health Cover.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Americanvisa:

Not applicable to SVP
I Am not eligible for SVP,i am going via TAFE.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
zoe iyke:
I Am not eligible for SVP,i am going via TAFE.

You need to show first 18 months, that is the financial requirement

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.