Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753939 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
cheedyH:
. Thanks alot. Will try and locate it.
go to FCID area 10. ask of Oron, he is the officer that did mine.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by takin35(m): 4:49am On Dec 10, 2014
hi friends,i have been searching for someone who can help me and process autralian visa but i am been careful and not despirate but i wish to migrate and work in australia can anybody help me out?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2014
This dollar to naira exchange rate is no more funny.

Now i will pay more for my deposit fee, i first thought it would come back to the usual 168. But keeps rising
#NAIJA...shaking my head. Who knows maybe it would get to 250.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 7:41am On Dec 10, 2014
bossladyMo:

Yeap!...GSM (General Skilled Migration)

Thanks bossylady Mo, gogochocolate. I hope you won't mind when I start asking for more information. For now though I will work on getting my docs, where I hit a snag I will inform you all. Where is jennykadry? I wanted to know the opportunity metallurgist have in australia.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Please house what is the average preparation time for IELTS?1month, 2months? Appreciate your advice
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2014
How did you buy your ticket? Was it online and which airline?
bossladyMo:

Omo, this dollar exchange rate thing is really hiking up fares o! The fare depends on where you are going to in Aus, as not all airlines fly to all states. The cheapest for us is Emirates, @744k. If the dollar keeps rising (...abi na Naira keeps falling), then the fares will go higher.

You can check wakanow sha. But as for promotions to Aus, I won't wait on that...as not many Nigerians fly to Aus.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2014
kakazee:

Haven't purchased it yet.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2014
UBKtech:

For Physiotherapy I believe the person will pass thru two hurdles to get a licence
, s/he will have to go thru Physiotherapy Council first then later to APHRA.
thanks UBKtech. Do you know anyone who has gone through that?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
kakazee:

Where are u heading to oz?? N-wayz look up emirates or Ethiopian air to Malaysia and look up Air Asia or tiger airlines to ur destination in oz. Even with the dollar madness you won't cross 200k for one way. Make sure the connecting flight is 4 to 6 hrs so account for delays and all. The only problem is Emirates uses 18 hrs 15 mins from Nigeria to Malay. Air Asia uses about 8hrs to oz depending on the city (mostly east coast) if ur going in Jan u might get a deal with air Asia set. About 160 dolls to oz. The bulk of the expense is ABV or LAG to KUL. Check it out by ur self online.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
please can i book for Air Asia online and do i need a transit visa for Asia if i am transiting through malaysia
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
deaero:
who is in Canberra, Bruce anyone?
someone answer me? Anyone going to Canberra?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Harmony222:

ok, thanks
hello dude am going to Canberra too, can you email me or ur BBM pin or something?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dav6: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello my ogas, I have offers from diff schools in Australia for my masters prog and recently I got an Advance Diploma offer under SVP...I love to pursue the Advance Diploma prog first. due to my budget and what I can be able to afford independently for now and later cross to my principle course the master prog but the issue dat I'm having now is dat, I'm scared to apply to DIBP with Advance Diploma offer judging from d fact that I have Degree cert...I hope this would not affect me and if I decided not to present my degree cert woundnt the DIBP ask me what I have been doing since 2001 when I finished secondary education...Please I want fellow nairalanders who have passed thru this stage to help me out because I dnt want to risk it nor made terrible mistakes...thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Funkkybaby(f): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
@ Stinggy, thank you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
gogochocolate:
please can i book for Air Asia online and do i need a transit visa for Asia if i am transiting through malaysia

Yea you do. You have to get it in Abuja though
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by living2k: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
bossladyMo:

Yea you do. You have to get it in Abuja though

BossyladyMo, you were assessed by VETASSESS. I have gone thru the website but is it a paper based application or online. It is not really clear. Also how does one pay the fee in AUD? Can one use his gtb card? On a much lighter note, how long does it take for one to be prepared for IELTS in your opinion?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Garjohn: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
deaero:

Familiar collected in February for a week to relax
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
gogochocolate:

Yah u need a transit visa. U get it from Abj. Check for zenkel's post. He listed all that is required to obtain the transit visa a while ago.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
living2k:

BossyladyMo, you were assessed by VETASSESS. I have gone thru the website but is it a paper based application or online. It is not really clear. Also how does one pay the fee in AUD? Can one use his gtb card? On a much lighter note, how long does it take for one to be prepared for IELTS in your opinion?

You apply and pay online.

You upload all documents online EXCEPT transcript and certificate (your school is to send that to VETASSESS via courier).

Yes, GTB Mastercard works.

To be sincere, I focused majorly on the writing aspect. If you have a whole day to spare, you should be fully prepared to get at least a 7. Other aspects like speaking and listening are all dependent on your existing language skills. As for reading, one or 2 practice questions should be enough to get you acquainted with the different styles reading section comes in.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
deaero:
hello dude am going to Canberra too, can you email me or ur BBM pin or something?
check ur mail bro. *btw, am applyn to sydney not canberra
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dav6: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please house kindly help me out...I have offers from diff schools in Australia for my masters prog and recently I got an Advance Diploma offer under SVP...I love to pursue the Advance Diploma prog first. due to my budget and what I can be able to afford independently for now and later cross to my principle course the master prog but the issue dat I'm having now is dat, I'm scared to apply to DIBP with Advance Diploma offer judging from d fact that I have Degree cert...I hope this would not affect me and if I decided not to present my degree cert woundnt the DIBP ask me what I have been doing since 2001 when I finished secondary education...Please I want fellow nairalanders who have passed thru this stage to help me out because I dnt want to risk it nor made terrible mistakes...thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Garjohn:

Familiar collected in February for a week to relax
i don't understand?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2014
deaero:

Planing Canberra , waiting for my eCOE
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2014
living2k:

On a much lighter note, how long does it take for one to be prepared for IELTS in your opinion?

How long you prepare depends on how good your knowledge of English rules is. You can prepare for it in three days (devoting 30mins each day) like I did and still get a good point provided you are not aiming for an 8.0 in all band cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
takin35:
hi friends,i have been searching for someone who can help me and process autralian visa but i am been careful and not despirate but i wish to migrate and work in australia can anybody help me out?

What skill(s) do you have?

Do you have any of these degrees, OND, HND, BSc, Msc, MBA, M.phil, PhD, etc?

How many years of working experience do you have and in what field?

What are your intention or plans for travelling?

Can you afford to pay about $30000AUD in tuition?

Answer these questions, and we can take it from there.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
bossladyMo:

You apply and pay online.

You upload all documents online EXCEPT transcript and certificate (your school is to send that to VETASSESS via courier).

Yes, GTB Mastercard works.

To be sincere, I focused majorly on the writing aspect. If you have a whole day to spare, you should be fully prepared to get at least a 7. Other aspects like speaking and listening are all dependent on your existing language skills. As for reading, one or 2 practice questions should be enough to get you acquainted with the different styles reading section comes in.
bossladyMo, in d document checklist for visa application under skill select,did u still upload ur pay slips and work reference? Though am not claiming points for work experience. Did u frontload ur police clearance certificate? Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2014
cheedyH:
bossladyMo, in d document checklist for visa application under skill select,did u still upload ur pay slips and work reference? Though am not claiming points for work experience. Did u frontload ur police clearance certificate? Thanks

Nope. If you are not claiming points, you don't need to.

I didn't frontload pcc as I would have still waited to do meds...but you can frontload both pcc and meds, as it makes your application go faster.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
deaero:
who is in Canberra, Bruce anyone?

I've got an homeboy over there. I've also been there once. I may be able to answer your question.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
bossladyMo:

Nope. If you are not claiming points, you don't need to.

I didn't frontload pcc as I would have still waited to do meds...but you can frontload both pcc and meds, as it makes your application go faster.
. Thanks. What of form 80,did u fill it?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
cheedyH:
. Thanks. What of form 80,did u fill it?

Nope...and I wasn't asked to.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
To everyone currently residing in regional Australia

Pls what is the estimated living costs per month, for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 kids under 2). I've been getting some quotes online, but you know whities own definition of average standard of living is different from a Nigerian's definition lol.

We intend staying in a 1-bedroom apt, with or without carpark at first, pending the time we get a job and can move to a 2...just to manage our savings. No luxurious living, just the basic needs sorted and maybe a few luxuries here and there e.g few eat outs, outing for the kids.

Ubktech
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hello guys, please what document are needed for the student visa.Got my eCOE. That's do I need the university degree cert and all.applying as svp.thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.