Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753864 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kokobi99: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Have anyone here received positive skilled assessment from vetasses with Nigeria bachelor in a state university.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by alukojosh: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ruleogo:
Thank God...so thanful guys...cos u guys really helped out ...I am so grateful....makingburg,kakazee, fulture don, so many of u guys..thank you..thank u...I got my grant with my wife and baby this afternoon. ....uni of Canberra. .
logged on the 15th dec...did my medicals on the 10th....

congrats bro! hope we hook up in caberra... i'm stilll waiting for my medicals to be cleared though
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
I intend notorizing colored photocopy of all my documents but only have photocopy of my birth certificate, misplaced the original , can I notorize it? Or should I make affidavit for the photocopy and scan?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
UCHDR:

Praise God, my wife received email today from Pretoria that her visa has been granted, 5/01/2015, and she shouldnt enter AU until her insurance commences.
Thanks for your love.Now to book flight by God grace.

Congrats happy for u. Are u coming alalong with her?? Abi u park well for Naija??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
bjayzeez:
Yea I guess.... It's the same docs I used for the skills assessment, the only addition would be more payslips, the pcc and meds. Speaking of meds, how much did fatayi Williams cost, and is the price good compare to other ehealth centers. I've seen on this thread, some call it 80, some call it 40....,and the one in abj most people say its 60 ish.... It's just me...

. I did mine in abuja for 40k at Zankili hospital.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
bossladyMo:

A 2007 Toyota Hiace bus...the one they call hummer bus.
. Alright. I don't have/know any one that needs that.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please my Ogas in the house who have obtained positive assesment from engineers Australia I need clarification on this query.

If someone does his masters in Oz and want to apply for PR, does he have to assess his first degree that was obtained in nigeria as well as his post graduate degree in order to be elligbile to proceed for expression of interest? Or he only has to be assesed on the masters?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
wahabcoal:
I intend notorizing colored photocopy of all my documents but only have photocopy of my birth certificate, misplaced the original , can I notorize it? Or should I make affidavit for the photocopy and scan?
I guess u are talking about visa application here? if yes....can't we use normal certified or notarized black n white photocopies or at ones discretion.
ur question wit my lil knowledge do photocopy of it and them certified it, putting ursef on a long thing for affidavit again.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
laminaria:

I guess u are talking about visa application here? if yes....can't we use normal certified or notarized black n white photocopies or at ones discretion.
ur question wit my lil knowledge do photocopy of it and them certified it, putting ursef on a long thing for affidavit again.

U guys should not stress urselves Jare. Ordinary photocopied docs that r clear enough would suffice. U don't have to notorize coloured photocopies.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
malkinburg:

U guys should not stress urselves Jare. Ordinary photocopied docs that r clear enough would suffice. U don't have to notorize coloured photocopies.
between black n white certified or coloured photocopied docs whc one is appropriate?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
malkinburg:

Congrats happy for u. Are u coming alalong with her?? Abi u park well for Naija??
I will come and join her later.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
kakazee:
We are taking Etihad.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
[quote author=alukojosh post=29541382]
congrats bro! hope we hook up in caberra... i'm stilll waiting for my medicals to be cleared though[/quote

All will be well.]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
kokobi99:
Have anyone here received positive skilled assessment from vetasses with Nigeria bachelor in a state university.

State private or federal, I believe if the curriculum is accredited by the nuc, you should be fine
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheedyH:
. I did mine in abuja for 40k at Zankili hospital.

Ok thanks, anyone on fatayi Williams ? Or make I de go Abuja?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
laminaria:

You know at that point one needs to be conscious of every processes of documentation to avoid unnecessary delay.
I went ahead with notorizing the photocopy, it should suffice. Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
bjayzeez:

Ok thanks, anyone on fatayi Williams ? Or make I de go Abuja?

42k at Fatayi Wiliams
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
phammoy:
happy new yr. wishing everyone success in our endeavour. pls I want to seek advice here,am a graduate of Agricecons wit 4yrs experience in the discipline... planned taking a masters in Aussie but the cost is way to high for my budget.now in the middle of nowhere.. pls house is dre any vocational program.one can take that is way cheaper or can I consider the possibility of work thru the skilled workers program if that not to late to pursue .really want to leave Naija.ur advise will be appreciated. thanks all.

Do you have at least 1 yr experience in agric consultancy?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 3:02am On Jan 07, 2015
laminaria:
between black n white certified or coloured photocopied docs whc one is appropriate?

That one, no confuse your CO with colored photocopies faa grin

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by MisterNRC(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2015
malkinburg:
Hey good day everyone. Happy new year.

Have been going through the forum everyday since sometime in 2013. I have learnt a lot from contributions from a lot of dedicated people I can't start to mention. To cut the long story short, me and my wife just got our subclass 573 visa after all the plenty drama and long thing my case officer put me through that I can't mentioning here.

Zenkel, Futuredon,Bossladymo, Equilibrium, and a host of others many thanks.

Brisbane here I come.

Welcome to Brisbane in advance grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prost80(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Happy New Year all! Been busy! Sad to hear jennykadry is gone. Please I want to find out bossladyMo, jetspeed, bellong and others. Is it compulsory I swear an affivadit(that am in 9ja) to avoid GST payment. I saw it on my Vetassess document requirement, though there are some requirements that don't pertain to me. I need help oh as am completing my submitted documentation next week.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2015
prost80:
Happy New Year all! Been busy! Sad to hear jennykadry is gone. Please I want to find out bossladyMo, jetspeed, bellong and others. Is it compulsory I swear an affivadit(that am in 9ja) to avoid GST payment. I saw it on my Vetassess document requirement, though there are some requirements that don't pertain to me. I need help oh as am completing my submitted documentation next week.

Lodge my application last December but did not do any of such because time was not on my side. I paid 630 Aus Dollar . Still uploading my documents. Hope others who avoided the GST payment will respond to you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2015
prost80:
Is it compulsory I swear an affivadit(that am in 9ja) to avoid GST payment. I saw it on my Vetassess document requirement, though there are some requirements that don't pertain to me. I need help oh as am completing my submitted documentation next week.

You don't need to swear any affidavit.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
kakazee:
We are taking Etihad.
Hello Is it compulsory to buy return tickets? I am thinking of booking one way tickets so as to reduce the cost.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by equlibrium(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
UCHDR:

Hello Is it compulsory to buy return tickets? I am thinking of booking one way tickets so as to reduce the cost.
Why would you buy return man?
Isn't you wife going for a 2yr msc or something?
Bros, no one buys return here.
We are all immigrating to Australia.

6 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
malkinburg:
Please my Ogas in the house who have obtained positive assesment from engineers Australia I need clarification on this query.

If someone does his masters in Oz and want to apply for PR, does he have to assess his first degree that was obtained in nigeria as well as his post graduate degree in order to be elligbile to proceed for expression of interest? Or he only has to be assesed on the masters?

Abeg make person answer me joh. I wan start PR package. Thanks y'all
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
equlibrium:

Why would you buy return man?
Isn't you wife going for a 2yr msc or something?
Bros, no one buys return here.
We are all immigrating to Australia.

You are a clown!
Though you are speaking the mind of many.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
UCHDR:

Equilibrum has answered you. No one goes with the hope of coming back without PR! So change your plans!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
No you don't have to, I bought one way
UCHDR:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
You are right, that is actually our plan, to eventually obtain the AU passport.
Thanks for your love and support.
House, is Quatar airline okay?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
h
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Justwise , do you have any idea why antispambot bans me for 24hrs, each time I want to reply a particular user on this page?

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.