Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753919 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2015
UCHDR:

She actually did the medical test in lagos, a day before she submitted visa application. Fatai Williams clinic, where she did her test, sent mail to her that her medical bla bla has been sent electronically to global health sydney on 13th Dec 2014, And she follow up with Case Officer and Global health.
I wouldnt know if this is usual response.
Thanks

If she front loaded her medicals, u should be expecting a grant this week. At least the whole festive period is over and they should be playing catch up. Just relax ur still in the clear 2-4 weeks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by deaero: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Ruleogo:

when u log in with western union ... they now provide you with a bank account you will pay it into.the bank account will depend on the currency you are paying too.
meaning the bank account has to be in dollars, I already used telegraphic transfer with first bank and it worked. I want a bank account for telegraphic, first bank told me telegraphic is cheaper than master card, is this true. If not what I have in the account is naira.advice pls.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2015
malkinburg:

If she front loaded her medicals, u should be expecting a grant this week. At least the whole festive period is over and they should be playing catch up. Just relax ur still in the clear 2-4 weeks.
Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2015
deaero:
meaning the bank account has to be in dollars, I already used telegraphic transfer with first bank and it worked. I want a bank account for telegraphic, first bank told me telegraphic is cheaper than master card, is this true. If not what I have in the account is naira.advice pls.

I used a foreign account , so was provided with a foreign account details
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by brelyn: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
laminaria:
kudos to all aspirants in d house...may our wishes come tru in Jesus name.
clocks a year that I started with this thread. am not there yet but am closer to it than I was last year.
got 2 TAFE offer, waiting for A uni to decide my moves n payment. av really learnt so much from people here. happy new year to us all!

hi, i contacted u sometime last year. d TAFE offer u got are nursing rite? pls how long does d TAFE programme last compared to a degree nursing programme. tnx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2015
brelyn:

hi, i contacted u sometime last year. d TAFE offer u got are nursing rite? pls how long does d TAFE programme last compared to a degree nursing programme. tnx
sorry for that, didn't see any msg tho.
back to ur questions... yea I got TAFE offers from NSW TAFE & TAFESA, and they are both aged care and nursing.
about how long they last depending on what u want but basically they start from 6month upward... if u are considering to get post study visa that means u must study for minimum of 2yrs ....degrees are 3yrs prg as far I can tell.
Shalom!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new year my Ogas & Madams.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
cheedyH:
. Ok. What brand is it?

A 2007 Toyota Hiace bus...the one they call hummer bus.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mayofikky:

@bossladyMo, It was giving me a decline message.
I called gtbank but they were saying I should contact immigration.
Please is there a way I can call you?
Am a mother of two and so confused now ohhh.
Gtb pple are not ready to help.

Regards

hey, mayofikky, hope you have been able to sort the payment out!! I did quite easily today, using a zenith card...

Bossladymo, how go de go... I assume id get an email to enable me upload my details soon right
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thank God...so thanful guys...cos u guys really helped out ...I am so grateful....makingburg,kakazee, fulture don, so many of u guys..thank you..thank u...I got my grant with my wife and baby this afternoon. ....uni of Canberra. .
logged on the 15th dec...did my medicals on the 10th....

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ruleogo:
Thank God...so thanful guys...cos u guys really helped out ...I am so grateful....makingburg,kakazee, fulture don, so many of u guys..thank you..thank u...I got my grant with my wife and baby this afternoon. ....uni of Canberra. .

Congrats man. Using you as a point of contact for mine too.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Congrrats
Ruleogo:
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
bjayzeez:

hey, mayofikky, hope you have been able to sort the payment out!! I did quite easily today, using a zenith card...

Bossladymo, how go de go... I assume id get an email to enable me upload my details soon right

You will get a payment confirmation from immi. Just sign on to your immi account to attach docs. You should use a pdf merger to merge docs of the same category e.g payslips, and not upload them one by one, so you don't give your CO extra work.....you want to make your application as seemless as possible.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ruleogo:

Congrats!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ruleogo:

Congrats man. Welcome aboard wishing u all the best in auzzie.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by phammoy: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
happy new yr. wishing everyone success in our endeavour. pls I want to seek advice here,am a graduate of Agricecons wit 4yrs experience in the discipline... planned taking a masters in Aussie but the cost is way to high for my budget.now in the middle of nowhere.. pls house is dre any vocational program.one can take that is way cheaper or can I consider the possibility of work thru the skilled workers program if that not to late to pursue .really want to leave Naija.ur advise will be appreciated. thanks all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ruleogo:

Congrats bro.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ruleogo:

Congrats
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
phammoy:
happy new yr. wishing everyone success in our endeavour. pls I want to seek advice here,am a graduate of Agricecons wit 4yrs experience in the discipline... planned taking a masters in Aussie but the cost is way to high for my budget.now in the middle of nowhere.. pls house is dre any vocational program.one can take that is way cheaper or can I consider the possibility of work thru the skilled workers program if that not to late to pursue .really want to leave Naija.ur advise will be appreciated. thanks all.

Do you have at least 1 year experience in Agricultural consultancy?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ruleogo: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thanks guys
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Yea I guess.... It's the same docs I used for the skills assessment, the only addition would be more payslips, the pcc and meds. Speaking of meds, how much did fatayi Williams cost, and is the price good compare to other ehealth centers. I've seen on this thread, some call it 80, some call it 40....,and the one in abj most people say its 60 ish.... It's just me...

bossladyMo:

You will get a payment confirmation from immi. Just sign on to your immi account to attach docs. You should use a pdf merger to merge docs of the same category e.g payslips, and not upload them one by one, so you don't give your CO extra work.....you want to make your application as seemless as possible.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
malkinburg:

Praise God, my wife received email today from Pretoria that her visa has been granted, 5/01/2015, and she shouldnt enter AU until her insurance commences.
Thanks for your love.Now to book flight by God grace.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Otunba4eva: 5:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Ruleogo:

Congratulations !
I will also testify on this thread.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Congrats, if she want to enter before the start of her OSHC, all she need to do is to buy her ticket and email a copy to insurance company, the date can be changed. That's what I did.
UCHDR:

Praise God, my wife received email today from Pretoria that her visa has been granted, 5/01/2015, and she shouldnt enter AU until her insurance commences.
Thanks for your love.Now to book flight by God grace.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 6:41am On Jan 06, 2015
kakazee:
Congrats, if she want to enter before the start of her OSHC, all she need to do is to buy her ticket and email a copy to insurance company, the date can be changed. That's what I did.

okay thanks, which airline did you take? she is going with our two kids, 7 & 9years
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
We are taking Etihad.
UCHDR:

okay thanks, which airline did you take? she is going with our two kids, 7 & 9years
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by acadollar(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Is there any thread for new zealand here?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2015
bossladyMo:

BossladyMo, I have tried to merge my doc using the PDF merger to no avail. Pls how do I go about doing this. I have close to 40 documents to upload. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2015
^^^
What was the challenge you encountered?
You can use Adobe Acrobat pro if you have or use any file compression online.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cybug: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Chief... how's SK?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410222/general-new-zealand-student-enquires
acadollar:
Is there any thread for new zealand here?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2015
RedReact:
^^^
What was the challenge you encountered?
You can use Adobe Acrobat pro if you have or use any file compression online.

Ok will try the online file compression. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by acadollar(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.