Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761362 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2015
BKings:
Only certificates? Some people got a job just with statement of results, years before obtaining their certificates. Won't those work experience count?
. Statement of result or certificate. Whichever you submitted to your assessing body,the work experience you are claiming should be post the date on either of them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by JJC2OZ: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2015
cheedyH:
. In my opinion, if u love her then do the marriage rites. File for spouse visa,when she comes over she can be working while you are schooling. There are many ways to get a PR without marrying a citizen. If the course u are going for is at least 2 years minimum duration and in a regional area. More so, it should be on SOL/CSOL list. With that you can file for post graduate visa after studies. Some international students are lucky, after they graduate,they get sponsorship from their would-be employer.
Thank you. My course is two years, its on d SOL/CSOL list, but NOT IN REGIONAL AREA.
My campus is located in Sydney

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by JJC2OZ: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2015
bellong:

Whatever you decide to do, never marry a citizen with the sole aim of getting "Papers".

These people are not robots or machines, they are humans with emotions. Don't give false hope of marrying anyone for a selfish end. Don't turn anybody to a tool of achieving your personal ambition and later abandon them.

Except you want to marry the citizen because you want to live with her all your days, Do not follow that selfish and ungodly route.
If i get married to a PR/Citizen for PR, I intend to live wit that person oo.......
I can only come for her if I'm able to get PR via 180, .... Or other point test... But how easy will this be? thats my fair...

I dont think it will go down well if I marry her and afterword we ar not able to get PR...that means we ar coming back to Naija.

Suppose we ar already married before now, it would be a different thingy
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by BKings: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferdimako:

It depends on what u did it for? For any PR visa, listening score negated the competent level...a redo must be arranged.
Its academic
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
BKings:
Its academic
You must have known what ur institution requires.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
JJC2OZ:

If i get married to a PR/Citizen for PR, I intend to live wit that person oo.......
I can only come for her if I'm able to get PR via 180, .... Or other point test... But how easy will this be? thats my fair...

I dont think it will go down well if I marry her and afterword we ar not able to get PR...that means we ar coming back to Naija.

Ogbeni...I think u have been advised. Improve ur conditions first or she comes in and improves hers too. Don't make us to advise u to ditch ur woman...that is my fear!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by JJC2OZ: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
ferdimako:

Ogbeni...I think u have been advised. Improve ur conditions first or she comes in and improve hers too. Don't make us to advise u to ditch ur woman...that is my fear!
Alright! Noted Sir.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
JJC2OZ:

Do you have a BSc?

Do you have work experience in your course?

What did you score in IELTS?

The truth is you can start the PR process if you positive answer to the questions I asked. You need not wait till after studies before applying for the PR you seek. The Spouse visa is a very long route that is tiring and too stressful according to what I have read.

For now, get enough evidences that can proof the relationship between the two of you. You will need them in your application. If you have the resources, let her get her own student visa to join you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by JJC2OZ: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
bellong:

Do you have a BSc?

The truth is you can start the PR process if you positive answer to the questions I asked. You need not wait till after studies before applying for the PR you seek. The Spouse visa is a very long route that is tiring and too stressful according to what I have read.

For now, get enough evidences that can proof the relationship between the two of you. You will need them in your application. If you have the resources, let her get her own student visa to join you.
I hv National Diploma and Higher National Diploma in process Engineering. With no relevant experience....hv been involve in business. Hv TOEFL 80 points.

I appreciate your advice...thanks alot
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chidaroy(f): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
I guess you have your answer already. All the best.
JJC2OZ:

You must be a councilor sent by God...thank you.

The idea of her coming along is mine, with so much cry from her end of me going away fir that long had to break and suggest the marriage option of her coming along.
Ofcourse geting PR is very paramount to me..just like it is to every1 going to Australia.

Well as for loving her I must say I do...but should i rest on love! I dont know..hav seen married men leaving there families in Nigeria going to U.K and re-marry.....in d quest to get papers..That dos'nt mean they dont love there naija wife...its survival.

The idea of travelling is fully mine and mine alone...I opt for her coming along coz she felt once Am gone am not gonna come for her...her frnds has experience same.

We both ar in our late 20s.

Thanks for your advice
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by BKings: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
@Chidaroy, are you Jennykadry? This family has been waiting for your return.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 02, 2015
surveyor1:
Bosslady, please I need your help on something. Very important! Check your email

I replied you twice already. Check your spam folder.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by tayotp: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
Good morning all,pls is it advisable to go for tafe program as a graduate?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by BKings: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
tayotp:
Good morning all,pls is it advisable to go for tafe program as a graduate?
I wouldn't know though, but most people going for it are graduates...that includes me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 9:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello my people
please do anyone know of any tafe school that do not use agent. It is really annoying how most schools make using agents compulsory. I will appreciate your response.
Thank you, God bless.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
bellong:

Do you have a BSc?

Is PR only granted to people that has the bolded?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jetspeed:

Is PR only granted to people that has the bolded?

No but it gives you an advantage of point.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by youngpboy: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Urgent help from the house, I have been give offer in TAFE SA and i was given the school bank detail as stated in the offer to pay my fee. Now i want to know if both Semester fee and OSHC fee will be paid together into the school account.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
@BKings,
Please how did you collect your ielts result? I also took the March 14th test (Benin test center, though i registered at British Council in Port Harcourt), but whenever i log in to check the results online I always get the message " No Results found"

I mailed them on the 31st of last month and they replied that they are still processing results and then they'l have to analyse it. The email also that report form will be issued to test takers from 2nd April, apologies for the delay. Well, this is April 2nd and I tried checking online again a few mins ago and I got the same answer "No Results found"

Is this a common occurrence? What do you suggest I do next? I'm thinking of going to the British Council in PH

Ferdimako and company, please kindly weigh in on this

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by BKings: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
ewagbamio:
@BKings,
Please how did you collect your ielts result? I also took the March 14th test (Benin test center, though i registered at British Council in Port Harcourt), but whenever i log in to check the results online I always get the message " No Results found"

I mailed them on the 31st of last month and they replied that they are still processing results and then they'l have to analyse it. The email also that report form will be issued to test takers from 2nd April, apologies for the delay. Well, this is April 2nd and I tried checking online again a few mins ago and I got the same answer "No Results found"

Is this a common occurrence? What do you suggest I do next? I'm thinking of going to the British Council in PH

Ferdimako and company, please kindly weigh in on this

Thanks

Wow. Well I've never tried checking it online though. I got a call from UPS on the 31st, so I went n took it up. A friend that sat with me at the same venue got his own yesterday. Just be patient till tomorrow, I believe you will get it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks a lot man, this is really reassuring. So they post the report to every candidate? I'l be waiting patiently then
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2015
enilim:
Hello my people
please do anyone know of any tafe school that do not use agent. It is really annoying how most schools make using agents compulsory. I will appreciate your response.
Thank you, God bless.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by youngpboy: 5:52am On Apr 03, 2015
youngpboy:
Urgent help from the house, I have been give offer in TAFE SA and i was given the school bank detail as stated in the offer to pay my fee. Now i want to know if both Semester fee and OSHC fee will be paid together into the school account.
Response please
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2015
youngpboy:

Response please

u will only pay for first semester fee n oshc....beside wat course are going for?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=enilim post=32290644][/quote]
I guess the use of agent depends so much on ur assessment ...if ur previous knowledge align wit ur propose course and a good SOP. I tink u shud be fine however if u are going for any tafe SVP u might need agent for visa checklist...better still try nswtafe or tafesa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by JJC2OZ: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2015
bellong:

No but it gives you an advantage of point.
Please how can one do a trial point run test online to know possible points accords to HND holders..
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2015
JJC2OZ:

Please how can one do a trial point run test online to know possible points accords to HND holders..

I stood to be corrected. I think your assessment body will have to decides that after analysing your transcript.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by JJC2OZ: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2015
Jetspeed:

I stood to be corrected. I think your assessment body will have to decides that after analysing your transcript.

Oh ok. Thank you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=youngpboy post=32292610]
Response please

[/quote

yes you pay your first semester and insurance, if you have indicated that you want the school to arrange the insurance for you.
Please did you use an agent to get your admission. I applied for my brother, and was referred to agent in Nigeria. When I applied last year, it was direct and easy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2015
laminaria:

I guess the use of agent depends so much on ur assessment ...if ur previous knowledge align wit ur propose course and a good SOP. I tink u shud be fine however if u are going for any tafe SVP u might need agent for visa checklist...better still try nswtafe or tafesa.

thank you. Tafe sa referred me to an agent even tafe western australia did same. I will try Nsw. I really don't want agent even though course is SVP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2015
enilim:

thank you. Tafe sa referred me to an agent even tafe western australia did same. I will try Nsw. I really don't want agent even though course is SVP
they might refer u to an agent as well, since it is SVP. apply and see how it goes.
was that ur bro too an SVP?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2015
JJC2OZ:

Your HND may likely be assessed to be equivalent to an Australian Associate Degree/Diploma.

You can calculate the point test with an Associate Degree.

www.skillselect.gov.au

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.