Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (752931 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2015
stanlovic:
please can I have your number @ mrnilobrawn
Why not ask your question here.....who knows, others might help beter.

Beside, my number will soon be off and not reachable grin grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by proftaiwo: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
Thanks bossladyMo. Am following your lead actuallysmiley

Can't wait for best result in PTE. The ceiling for ICT is running out also, by God's grace early may I will be submitting my EOI.

Abeg I will appreciate your help at any confused state As the dream turn reality.

[quote author=bossladyMo post=32979410][/quote]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by proftaiwo: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello Shabaranks

You right! I was match with the first one. read the below for easier understanding how it works :

If your degree is assessed as having an ICT major which is closely related to your nominated occupation, you will require 2 years relevant work experience completed within the past 10 years or 4 years relevant work experience completed anytime in your past work history (whichever provides the earliest skill date) to meet the suitability criteria.

If your degree is assessed as having an ICT major which is NOT closely related to your nominated occupation, you will require 4 years relevant work experience completed anytime in your past work history to meet the suitability criteria.

So the deal for you is : Which skill occupation is ur best match and what is ur degree course ? If these 2 matches U are game with 2yrs exp removed and if not you are game with 4yrs removed to meet the the suitability criteria.

Shabaranks:

Thanks for your reply. Again, there are 2 ICT units;
1. Closely related ICT units
2. Additional closely related ICT units

i suppose the first one is the one they match with your courses right? If you have better insight, kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
proftaiwo:
Hello Shabaranks

You right! I was match with the first one. read the below for easier understanding how it works :

If your degree is assessed as having an ICT major which is closely related to your nominated occupation, you will require 2 years relevant work experience completed within the past 10 years or 4 years relevant work experience completed anytime in your past work history (whichever provides the earliest skill date) to meet the suitability criteria.

If your degree is assessed as having an ICT major which is NOT closely related to your nominated occupation, you will require 4 years relevant work experience completed anytime in your past work history to meet the suitability criteria.

So the deal for you is : Which skill occupation is ur best match and what is ur degree course ? If these 2 matches U are game with 2yrs exp removed and if not you are game with 4yrs removed to meet the the suitability criteria.

Thanks again. Well, I can nominate Software engineer, Analyst programmer or Developer programmer as these occupations closely match my course units. Also, have got 5 years of experience to match with any of the above.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
proftaiwo:
Thanks bossladyMo. Am following your lead actuallysmiley

Can't wait for best result in PTE. The ceiling for ICT is running out also, by God's grace early may I will be submitting my EOI.

Abeg I will appreciate your help at any confused state As the dream turn reality.

No pee bro. I dey here
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by proftaiwo: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just ensure you pick the most suitable because for me that is a major concern. It took me hell time to decide on my best skill option. You know here we don't ve specialtysad
lastly once you are set for ACS ensure all your papers
are duly certified To avoid delay of ur assessment.

Shabaranks:

Thanks again. Well, I can nominate Software engineer, Analyst programmer or Developer programmer as these occupations closely match my course units. Also, have got 5 years of experience to match with any of the above.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dav6: 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
@NNBB2012 thanks a lot bro you are doing a great job...I do appreciate....pls how can one go about OET exam from my research I discovered that the centre is not in Nigeria and all....please your continuous advise is needed thanks.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
bossladyMo:

Call them ASAP. Might be a problem with your transcript and all...just as izykvision said.

Thanks BossladyMo and izykvision . I received a mail from my Assessment Officer on the 25th of March 2015 asking me to inform my school to forward my transcript to them. Same was forwarded via courier and received by vetassess on the 7th of April 2015. I have also notify my Assessment officer via email of the receipt. I have not heard from my AO till now.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
proftaiwo:
Just ensure you pick the most suitable because for me that is a major concern. It took me hell time to decide on my best skill option. You know here we don't ve specialtysad
lastly once you are set for ACS ensure all your papers
are duly certified To avoid delay of ur assessment.

Ok thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stanlovic(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
thanks a lot but, my cousin don't have same surname with me, I heard it must be same surname, dunno how true it is.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stanlovic(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
how long did your student Visa take to be processed? @ mrnilobrawn
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
Jetspeed:

Thanks BossladyMo and izykvision . I received a mail from my Assessment Officer on the 25th of March 2015 asking me to inform my school to forward my transcript to them. Same was forwarded via courier and received by vetassess on the 7th of April 2015. I have also notify my Assessment officer via email of the receipt. I have not heard from my AO till now.

Call them. You might even get the result tomorrow set. Something similar happened to me...though mine was still within the time frame. My transcript WS sent, they received it, but didn't update my file, so they requested for it again. I called them, the lady said she would prioritise the case, and I got my result the next day.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
stanlovic:
how long did your student Visa take to be processed? @ mrnilobrawn
Which class of visa are you applying?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omooba2015(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello my great peoples in the house, I m a person in this forum, I want to do my MBA or Msc in Accounting, please help me with a cheap school in Australia,that offer these course with low cost. Your contribution will also add to my success in life.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stanlovic(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2015
visa subclass 572
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 5:57am On Apr 23, 2015
stanlovic:
visa subclass 572
Are you under SVP?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2015
omooba2015:
Hello my great peoples in the house, I m a person in this forum, I want to do my MBA or Msc in Accounting, please help me with a cheap school in Australia,that offer these course with low cost. Your contribution will also add to my success in life.

Bros, only you will be able to get the information that would suit you, in this age that information is at the tip of your finger.
Use the internet buddy! Compare and contrast schools and location in conformity with what you want. After then, people can now add theirs

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omooba2015(m): 7:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks, I will do as you said, but which state in Australia as low cost expensive because I m husstle guy here. So that I can maintain. My champion.

Bros, only you will be able to get the information that would suit you, in this age that information is at the tip of your finger.
Use the internet buddy! Compare and contrast schools and location in conformity with what you want. After then, people can now add theirs[/quote]
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by adim02: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2015
@Mrnilobrown,equlibrium,missakomaye.please i just need you guyz help.I secured admission Western university sydney MBA and i want to submit my document through paper application cos am confuse of online way.please i need the site were i can print the document and submit at the telperfromace of in lagos.Am applying subclass 573.thanks guyz as i expect your positive respond to aid my success in to australia.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stanlovic(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2015
no, not under svp
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2015
adim02:
@Mrnilobrown,equlibrium,missakomaye.please i just need you guyz help.I secured admission Western university sydney MBA and i want to submit my document through paper application cos am confuse of online way.please i need the site were i can print the document and submit at the telperfromace of in lagos.Am applying subclass 573.thanks guyz as i expect your positive respond to aid my success in to australia.
If you are for SVP, To make your visa processing faster, you should go for medical prior to submission. creat and fill your details here to generate your HAP ID.
With your HAD ID visit any of the listed hospital here Lagos or Abuja.

Once done, visit here to know detail of your 573 and SVP eligibility.

Download, fill and print student visa application form 157A here

Here is SVP CHECKLIST for your documents
Ensure you certify All including your passpost data page.
Dont forget to get yellow card

WE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION/SUBMISSION

Goodluck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2015
stanlovic:
no, not under svp
Yours will take about (+or-) 3 months
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stanlovic(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2015
Thank you very much
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2015
^^^ smiley smiley smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stepo707: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

If you are for SVP, To make your visa processing faster, you should go for medical prior to submission. creat and fill your details here to generate your HAP ID.
With your HAD ID visit any of the listed hospital here Lagos or Abuja.

Once done, visit here to know detail of your 573 and SVP eligibility.

Download, fill and print student visa application form 157A here

Here is SVP CHECKLIST for your documents
Ensure you certify All including your passpost data page.
Dont forget to get yellow card

Please how do I certify documents.one scool was telling me to go do it at court or police but am scared of rendering my documents useless if they put any stamp on it.so what do you advise?
WE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ONLINE VISA APPLICATION/SUBMISSION

Goodluck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by adim02: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn thanks you are a God sent.once again thank you.but were can i get the yellow card.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2015
adim02:
mrnilobrawn thanks you are a God sent.once again thank you.but were can i get the yellow card.
If you are in Lagos, goto fed. Ministry of health located at the main gate at interational airport.
Other states has there issuing center, its ur duty to find out.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:
Make photocopies of ALL d docs u want to certify. Visit any court closest to u (federal, state, magistrate, etc) with the photocopies and the originals for sighting. They wil just stamp the photocopies as ORIGINAL TRUE COPIES.
It cost range from 50-300 naira per copy depends on ur location.

I dont know about doing that with police, coz they ar not my friend tongue
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stepo707: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Make photocopies of ALL d docs u want to certify. Visit any court closest to u (federal, state, magistrate, etc) with the photocopies and the originals for sighting. They wil just stamp the photocopies as ORIGINAL TRUE COPIES.
It cost range from 50-300 naira per copy depends on ur location.

I dont know about doing that with police, coz they ar not my friend tongue

oh okay if it is that ne, i will do that next week.i thought it was original they will stamp.i for fear oh......i will do it at ikeja high court.....but do one need to certify international passport again? cos i was told to do transcript,certificate,passport also
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:

oh okay if it is that ne, i will do that next week.i thought it was original they will stamp.i for fear oh......i will do it at ikeja high court.....but do one need to certify international passport again? cos i was told to do transcript,certificate,passport also
Ar u stil asking
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stepo707: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Ar u stil asking

lol
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
@admin02
At the airport, dont forget to ask them to give you Oral Polio Vacination(You will need the certificate). If you do not get them to give you that, you will need to pay and take it at AA Fatayi Williams Clinic wen u go 4 ur medicals.
Speaking from experience here.

adim02:

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.