Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761565 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 7:46am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Plz is the bolded compulsory for both assesment and PR visa application

Its only logical. Just the same way you will feel unsure receiving an interview invite from a yahoo account. That is not to say it aint possible, but better to have a clean closet.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2015
Hello house...can a student visa be granted to someone that has a bsc already in nigeria and applied for a diploma course in australia?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:17am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
Hello house...can a student visa be granted to someone that has a bsc already in nigeria and applied for a diploma course in australia?
Ppl don ask this same question plenty for here, abeg read few pages back
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:19am On May 12, 2015
izykvision0:

Its only logical. Just the same way you will feel unsure receiving an interview invite from a yahoo account. That is not to say it aint possible, but better to have a clean closet.
How many company in naija use such mail? Am more concerned about the assesment tho
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:24am On May 12, 2015
NNBB2012:

Bellong, bossladymo izykvision0& ALL

For an occupation with below stated qualification

In Australia:

AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)

Can ND + HND cut in? If yes, what migration point can that give.

Occupation code is 399211, TRA is d assessing body
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:27am On May 12, 2015
justwise:

Please be very careful...fraud you commit today will hunt you for life.

You said your friend got a contact in the embassy and you believed that? Then why don't she use the contract to get her cousin visa?
Exactly.... Its obvious her frnd wants to ruin her APPLICATION

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Some Nigerians are wicked by nature..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2015
kk, please gimme the page link, since you are sure of it. thanks
mrnilobrawn:

P pl don ask this same question plenty for here, abeg read few pages back
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:39am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
kk, please gimme the page link, since you are sure of it. thanks
Ar u too bussy or two lazy to read? https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries/326#31124513
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 9:01am On May 12, 2015
been going tru and didnt see it. I went tru before asking in the first place. thanks
mrnilobrawn:

Ar u too bussy or two lazy to read? https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries/326#31124513
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2015
thanks again. Last year i got the TAFE offer and d agent said i can never get a visa doing diploma wen i already ave a bsc. hes the one that caused all dis.he got me masters in hotel management and i dont like that area at all. i'll apply back at TAFE. thanks mrnilobrawn
mrnilobrawn:

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 9:16am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
thanks again. Last year i got the TAFE offer and d agent said i can never get a visa doing diploma wen i already ave a bsc. hes the one that caused all dis.he got me masters in hotel management and i dont like that area at all. i'll apply back at TAFE. thanks mrnilobrawn

Some of these agents shaaaa. They are of no use generally.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ome240: 9:17am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

What additional doc were u asked to provide? You ar on point, yout grant should b out any moment from now...

The additional documents were 1. Scholarship Letter 2. Medical Examination for my son. For the number 2, it was concluded last week. But for number 1, the school reiterated that they don't issue separate letters for Scholarship as everything is included in the offer letter. All I did was to print the response from the institution and attach my Offer of Admission and sent to the Case Officer. I was just hoping the grant wont be further delayed by anything else. Travelling requires proper planning. Thanks alot for the encouragement @missakomaye and mrninlobrawn.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:18am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
Just try and get an Advance Diploma course to ease visa requirments. Diploma courses will require hug bank statement for visa application.

Adv dipl is the way

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:19am On May 12, 2015
izykvision0:

Some of these agents shaaaa. They are of no use generally.
Not some, ALL OF THEM

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by surveyor1: 9:22am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Just wise, may you live long. Some people needs a flog in their bum. How would someone told you she knew people at the embassy and you believe such. Nigerians with bad belle. Your friend is witch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:23am On May 12, 2015
ome240:

The additional documents were 1. Scholarship Letter 2. Medical Examination for my son. For the number 2, it was concluded last week. But for number 1, the school reiterated that they don't issue separate letters for Scholarship as everything is included in the offer letter. All I did was to print the response from the institution and attach my Offer of Admission and sent to the Case Officer. I was just hoping the grant wont be further delayed by anything else. Travelling requires proper planning. Thanks alot for the encouragement @missakomaye and mrninlobrawn.
Begin to park ur things, highest this week, once ur medicals is cleared.
Ar u going for PhD or MSc? Your schoolarship make sense oo. Congratz
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2015
honestly, if not for NL and mrnilobrawn, i would ave wasted my life. I'll just ave to start over again and go tru the part dat would make me fulfilled in life. though i was eager to rush tins cos his so called master programe wld start july 8. Thanks guys, i'll be needing you more. just trying to search for schools now. dont mind if you got some for me.
mrnilobrawn:

Not some, ALL OF THEM
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:25am On May 12, 2015
surveyor1:

Justwise, may you live long. Some people needs a flog in their bum. How would someone told you she knew people at the embassy and you believe such. Nigerians with bad belle. Your friend is witch.
Am not justwise oo but i claim the bolded grin

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:29am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
honestly, if not for NL and mrnilobrawn, i would ave wasted my life. I'll just ave to start over again and go tru the part dat would make me fulfilled in life. though i was eager to rush tins cos his so called master programe wld start july 8. Thanks guys, i'll be needing you more. just trying to search for schools now. dont mind if you got some for me.
I hv read this thread (twice ) from page 0 to date learning about student visas and PR. If u can do same you wont regret u did
All schools in Australia offering international courses ar here http://www.cricos.deewr.gov.au enter the course u want and the level (diploma or advance diploma or bsc. Or msc etc) schools offering them will pop out
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
two thumbs up for u. thanks
mrnilobrawn:

I hv read this thread (twice ) from page 0 to date learning about student visas and PR. If u can do same you wont regret u did
All schools in Australia offering international courses ar here http://www.cricos.deewr.gov.au
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ome240: 9:36am On May 12, 2015
@mrnilobrawn:
Amen ooooo. Actually the programme is for 12months. I already have a degree from naija and marine certificate from Ghana. Its just a core marine certificate upgrade. After the one year coursework, Bsc Nautical Science will be awarded before I sit for my oral exams with AMSA. My profession is the core marine profession. I drive ships....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:40am On May 12, 2015
ome240:
@mrnilobrawn:
Amen ooooo. Actually the programme is for 12months. I already have a degree from naija and marine certificate from Ghana. Its just a core marine certificate upgrade. After the one year coursework, Bsc Nautical Science will be awarded before I sit for my oral exams with AMSA. My profession is the core marine profession. I drive ships....
Abeg any day u go drive/sail come sydney halla me oo.. I neva enter ship before so i wan enter ur own.

I wish you best in ur profession. OZ has plenty of waters so enough space to sail on

3 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ome240: 9:50am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Abeg any day u go drive come sydney halla me oo.. I neva enter ship before so i wan enter ur own.

I wish you best in ur profession. OZ has plenty of waters so enough space to drive

Roger that Bro. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 9:50am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

For an occupation with below stated qualification

In Australia:

AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)

Can ND + HND cut in? If yes, what migration point can that give.

Occupation code is 399211, TRA is d assessing body

Google 1119.pdf and go to the education and work exp. points sections respectively. DIBP states what they expect u to av to gain points. A bit tweaked from what vetassess wants for example.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
izykvision0:

Google 1119.pdf and go to the education and work exp. points sections respectively. DIBP states what they expect u to av to gain points. A bit tweaked from what vetassess wants for example.
Thanks. Downloaded....hmmm 50 pages. Diariz god
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 10:21am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Abeg any day u go drive/sail come sydney halla me oo.. I neva enter ship before so i wan enter ur own.

I wish you best in ur profession. OZ has plenty of waters so enough space to sail on

Once you get the call , call me grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:29am On May 12, 2015
bjayzeez:

Once you get the call , call me grin
Alright boss grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 10:33am On May 12, 2015
Una Thank you well well ooo. I was actually expecting abuses from pple saying I am wicked because to withdraw isn't a big deal.
Una nova hear the story finish sef, I just found out some hours ago that the person na 30 years so na court marriage she bin dey think say we go do then he will add money to my own acct and we apply together.
INDEED SOME PEOPLE ASK TOUCH OF FRIENDS. I AM SO GETTING MY APARTMENT WITHOUT HER HELP ABEG. SHOCK STILL DEY CATCH ME HERE OO....I have told her NO
Thanks guys for having my back.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 10:38am On May 12, 2015
Don't let any agent deceive you o. Why are u even using agent?
I have two Bsc and I am going to do a certificate III then diploma afterwards and I have gotten admission and am waiting for my visa sef.

shapoh:
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 10:42am On May 12, 2015
missakomaye:
Una Thank you well well ooo. I was actually expecting abuses from pple saying I am wicked because to withdraw isn't a big deal.
Una nova hear the story finish sef, I just found out some hours ago that the person na 30 years so na court marriage she bin dey think say we go do then he will add money to my own acct and we apply together.
INDEED SOME PEOPLE ASK TOUCH OF FRIENDS. I AM SO GETTING MY APARTMENT WITHOUT HER HELP ABEG. SHOCK STILL DEY CATCH ME HERE OO....I have told her NO

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:48am On May 12, 2015
missakomaye:
LMAO.. Imagine!!! So u been wan help amm marry man enter Australia...
What do u need from her anyway? For u to gain admission and visa genuelly, u dont need any1 to help u settle down.

This would hv been a disaster for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.