Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (758808 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2015
Really? I dont believe it. this is great oooo. ahhh ignorance is a disease oooo, and dis agent wan collect 200k, 50k has been paid. anyway i use the 50k for charity, i wont let dat pain me. lemme go to TAFE back.

missakomaye:
Don't let any agent deceive you o. Why are u even using agent?
I have two Bsc and I am going to do a certificate III then diploma afterwards and I have gotten admission and am waiting for my visa sef.

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2015
bro e no open ooo
mrnilobrawn:

I hv read this thread (twice ) from page 0 to date learning about student visas and PR. If u can do same you wont regret u did
All schools in Australia offering international courses ar here http://www.cricos.deewr.gov.au enter the course u want and the level (diploma or advance diploma or bsc. Or msc etc) schools offering them will pop out
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:03am On May 12, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

For an occupation with below stated qualification

In Australia:

AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)

Can ND + HND cut in? If yes, what migration point can that give.

Occupation code is 399211, TRA is d assessing body

Your HND should equate to an Advanced diploma, and that will give you 10pts.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:06am On May 12, 2015
missakomaye:
Una Thank you well well ooo. I was actually expecting abuses from pple saying I am wicked because to withdraw isn't a big deal.
Una nova hear the story finish sef, I just found out some hours ago that the person na 30 years so na court marriage she bin dey think say we go do then he will add money to my own acct and we apply together.
INDEED SOME PEOPLE ASK TOUCH OF FRIENDS. I AM SO GETTING MY APARTMENT WITHOUT HER HELP ABEG. SHOCK STILL DEY CATCH ME HERE OO....I have told her NO
Thanks guys for having my back.

Wowza!!!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 11:09am On May 12, 2015
My dear ooo. I wanted to stay there for some months till I get my own job n house. I didn't want to be jjc oo.
Thanks guys
mrnilobrawn:

LMAO.. Imagine!!! So u been wan help amm marry man enter Australia...
What do u need from her anyway? For u to gain admission and visa genuelly, u dont need any1 to help u settle down.

This would hv been a disaster for u
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 11:11am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
bro e no open ooo
Waiting no open?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2015
i sure say u go don respond...u sure gan ooo. the link u sent me opened, but the stuffs in it didnt open like course search, institution search. the pages were blank
mrnilobrawn:

Waiting no open?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 11:20am On May 12, 2015
missakomaye:
My dear ooo. I wanted to stay there for some months till I get my own job n house. I didn't want to be jjc oo.
Thanks guys
Ironically she is telling u in as much as u cant marry a 30 yrs old man and bundle him to australia, u cant stay wit her. Funniest story ever

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 11:22am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
i sure say u go don respond...u sure gan ooo. the link u sent me opened, but the stuffs in it didnt open like course search, institution search. the pages were blank
Its working perfectly. Its not an express road, u hv to fill in your details to narrow down the search. At d left top u should see course search. Get to it
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by shapoh(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2015
clicking on courses, dats just the blank page am seeing
mrnilobrawn:

Its working perfectly. Its not an express road, u hv to fill in your details to narrow down the search. At d left top u should see course search. Get to it

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 11:31am On May 12, 2015
shapoh:
clicking on courses, dats just the blank page am seeing
Here is wat am seeing

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:57am On May 12, 2015
missakomaye:
Una Thank you well well ooo. I was actually expecting abuses from pple saying I am wicked because to withdraw isn't a big deal.
Una nova hear the story finish sef, I just found out some hours ago that the person na 30 years so na court marriage she bin dey think say we go do then he will add money to my own acct and we apply together.
INDEED SOME PEOPLE ASK TOUCH OF FRIENDS. I AM SO GETTING MY APARTMENT WITHOUT HER HELP ABEG. SHOCK STILL DEY CATCH ME HERE OO....I have told her NO
Since they have the cash...let the guy apply separately.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lilspiceyy(f): 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
missakomaye:
Haba chic, Cbn no dey work weekends na so give them time. Na only yesterday Monday them go begin work on am. Form A is the best way o cos the exchange rate is CBN proper rate. Mine was done during election period so ot took like 1 week.
Yours doesn't have any reason to delay so it should be out next 2 days hopefully. Then don't forget to send your acceptance letter to ur school immediately too, you don't need to wait for debit first.

Thanks. I actually got a confirmation dis evening but...am I not supposed to get my balance? they bought in USD.... an additional money was paid ooooo aside from the tuition even the account officer was telling me dat I was will be charged inter bank rate and I might not get my refund sef shocked. Dis is frustrating really. And one quick question how long did it take the bank to send yur refund after the transaction cos she( account officer) said it might take a week to get my balance ( dat is if I have) after the bidding cos am confused really.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
missakomaye:
. If I were you,I will "BLOCK" such friend because sooner than later she go land you for trouble.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Raahym(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2015
Thanks bro,

Please advice, I have just finished uploading all the required (well supposedly) documents unto the website but i dont know when to proceed for biometrics or would they instruct me to do so?

mrnilobrawn:

Processing time http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/1.0.htm

You can apply online http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/600.aspx?AdditionalQuestion1=a%20holiday&=true

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/600.aspx?AdditionalQuestion1=a%20holiday&=true#sub-heading-5
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
Raahym:
Thanks bro,

Please advice, I have just finished uploading all the required (well supposedly) documents unto the website but i dont know when to proceed for biometrics or would they instruct me to do so?

Am not sure you need that.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by teeflow09: 10:12pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=wahabcoal post=12540779]
pls help me oooo. i submited my student visa application on 25th of march 2015..i am yet to get any msg or email from teleperformance etiebets building ikeja.pls anyone wt information on ds pls help
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 12:59am On May 13, 2015
QUICK ONE HOUSE, ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE COMING TO OZ SOON? I NEED TO GET MY LICENSE DOWN HERE.
A FRIEND WILL SEND IT TO YOU FROM ABUJA.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ayaboyo: 1:22am On May 13, 2015
Hello all,

Sorry for the long spell of silence, been trying to settle down. anywayz guys i got a job and would be starting on Monday 18th. KIKIADE i sight you . Why don't you ask your question on the board? Its better and other people than the specified recipient might even have more info for you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:11am On May 13, 2015
weemee:
QUICK ONE HOUSE, ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE COMING TO OZ SOON? I NEED TO GET MY LICENSE DOWN HERE.
A FRIEND WILL SEND IT TO YOU FROM ABUJA.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
How much u go pay & which part of oz ar u in
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:13am On May 13, 2015
Ayaboyo:
Hello all,

Sorry for the long spell of silence, been trying to settle down. anywayz guys i got a job and would be starting on Monday 18th. KIKIADE i sight you . Why don't you ask your question on the board? Its better and other people than the specified recipient might even have more info for you.
Congratz boss. But we wan hear the ful story of your experience so far

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by malkinburg: 3:09am On May 13, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Thanks. I actually got a confirmation dis evening but...am I not supposed to get my balance? they bought in USD.... an additional money was paid ooooo aside from the tuition even the account officer was telling me dat I was will be charged inter bank rate and I might not get my refund sef shocked. Dis is frustrating really. And one quick question how long did it take the bank to send yur refund after the transaction cos she( account officer) said it might take a week to get my balance ( dat is if I have) after the bidding cos am confused really.

Hey sorry about the stress your going through. It can be frustrating. U should have funded your account to the tune of the transaction so they can't force you to take interbank rate. I bet the account officer isn't experienced or they have chopped ur 4naira to 5naira per dollar. What bank are u using?? If ur not in such a hurry halt the transaction, go to a bigger branch or use another bank. Better still call ur account officer and insist that u want CBN rate. U didn't subscribe for interbank rate. U can sue them if they don't do want u asked. U are supposed to write an application letter to the branch manager where u give the instruction. INSIST. Saving 100k plus no be beans.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 3:25am On May 13, 2015
@bossladymo,

I sent you an email.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lilspiceyy(f): 4:11am On May 13, 2015
malkinburg:

Hey sorry about the stress your going through. It can be frustrating. U should have funded your account to the tune of the transaction so they can't force you to take interbank rate. I bet the account officer isn't experienced or they have chopped ur 4naira to 5naira per dollar. What bank are u using?? If ur not in such a hurry halt the transaction, go to a bigger branch or use another bank. Better still call ur account officer and insist that u want CBN rate. U didn't subscribe for interbank rate. U can sue them if they don't do want u asked. U are supposed to write an application letter to the branch manager where u give the instruction. INSIST. Saving 100k plus no be beans.
Diamond bank. Ok I will visit the bank today.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 4:38am On May 13, 2015
missakomaye:
Please guys I need advice. I have a friend in Aussie, I am supposed to stay with her for a while before I find my footing when I get there. She has sasked for a favor and here it is. She wants me to withdraw my application I had submitted since 2 weeks now and reapply again including her cousin as a my dependent. She promises she has a contact in student visa that assures my visa but I can't go through that visa stress again. I need her help too when I get there so is it too selfish not to want to withdraw my application? I know for a fact she has a contact but the hassles too much abeg.

Has anyone you known withdrawn and reapplied without hassle. If there was a way to skip some steps is wat I am asking

Who is scaring you that you need a help to get your footing here? Forget it. You can survive on your own although it may look hard especially if you are not coming with enough money to last you for a month...but many have survived it! DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION! Nobody can influence a bad application for oz! If your application is good, your grant is sure..so forget intimidation! I dont think any of the guys already in Oz employed any influence to be granted. Avoid complications. Avoid more money to spend! Avoid more documentation! Avoid higher possibility of visa rejection!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:50am On May 13, 2015
aduktus:

Who is scaring you that you need a help to get your footing here? Forget it. You can survive on your own although it may look hard especially if you are not coming with enough money to last you for a month...but many have survived it! DO NOT WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION! Nobody can influence a bad application for oz! If your application is good, your grant is sure..so forget intimidation! I dont think any of the guys already in Oz employed any influence to be granted. Avoid complications. Avoid more money to spend! Avoid more documentation! Avoid higher possibility of visa rejection!

True talk bro!

If I can do it, I mean migrating from Naija with my 2 young kids and husband...not knowing a soul here, then anybody can get their footing here! Just come with enough funds to support you, not even plenty money sef, and enough information and research...you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:54am On May 13, 2015
Even those that truly have dependants, have to supply a plethora of docs to support their claim. I am of the opinion that your friend does not want you to come over and wants to sabotage your application....leading to a refusal, a possible ban of 3 yrs if not more, and a permanent stain on your travel history. It will follow you for life! And if you do make it here and want to apply for PR/citizenship, it's just gonna follow you right through. What she wants you to do is human smuggling. If it were the US, it would attract a permanent ban.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by aduktus(m): 5:10am On May 13, 2015
bossladyMo:
Even those that truly have dependants, have to supply a plethora of docs to support their claim. I am of the opinion that your friend does not want you to come over and wants to sabotage your application....leading to a refusal, a possible ban of 3 yrs if not more, and a permanent stain on your travel history. It will follow you for life! And if you do make it here and want to apply for PR/citizenship, it's just gonna follow you right through. What she wants you to do is human smuggling. If it were the US, it would attract a permanent ban.

@bosslady.

I have a friend here doing PhD with me in Tas and she wants to apply for her PR. She doesnt have work experience related to her degrees and her field is on CSOL. In Tas, it is said your profession doesnt have to be on the list to be nominated as long as you have a Tas degree. Then, we were abit confused there! How will she do assessment with a body, say..Vetassess..., when she doesnt have prior work experience? Please clarify.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 5:42am On May 13, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Gold Coast to be precise, what about you? Though it doesn't matter once u are in the country, i will bear the cost of posting it. Post Mail is efficient here.
Payment, don't worry we will settle that here in OZ. Thanks @mrnilobrawn.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by weemee: 5:49am On May 13, 2015
bossladyMo:

True talk bro!

If I can do it, I mean migrating from Naija with my 2 young kids and husband...not knowing a soul here, then anybody can get their footing here! Just come with enough funds to support you, not even plenty money sef, and enough information and research...you will be fine.

Yeah, anybody that's well organized and has planned well @bossladyMo, please let them come with plenty money cos it makes settling down to be smooth.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 6:01am On May 13, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Speaking of licence... International drivers license will equally work in oz right? And valid for how long?...

Dont think I can wait for the long thing of the regular licence
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ome240: 6:25am On May 13, 2015
aduktus:

@bosslady.

I have a friend here doing PhD with me in Tas and she wants to apply for her PR. She doesnt have work experience related to her degrees and her field is on CSOL. In Tas, it is said your profession doesnt have to be on the list to be nominated as long as you have a Tas degree. Then, we were abit confused there! How will she do assessment with a body, say..Vetassess..., when she doesnt have prior work experience? Please clarify.

@ Aduktus.... Confirm you're in Tasmania. By Gods grace, I will commence a programme at the Australian Maritime College....June 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.