Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (758339 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
Glad u ar cool. Whats up with u and ur lappi?
Battery got bad. Imagine 3k naira battery costs about $100.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NNBB2012: 12:46am On May 20, 2015
Ifexsco:

Hello NNBB2012 thanks for recent comment on my post! Went back to read your comments, came across this and afraid is catching me! Most of my experience is in lecturing! Planning on working as an Engineer and later enrol for my Phd....What say ya my Bro? You have been helpful already,thanks!

I would advise you should endeavour to write CDR on projects you carried out during your lecturing experience. And strictly make use of CDR,Professinal summary etc template in order to meet Engineers Australia requirements. You need to demonstrate Engineering practice in your CDR.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:11am On May 20, 2015
ewagbamio:
thanks @malmo and dexterinc2003
I'll get to work on the transcript thingy now, it is about the only thing left to the best of my knowledge. Mine is a public school and I know how shoddy record keeping can be in public institutions in Nigeria. As to the choice of Uni, I like the NSW program being just a year but i think its better i pick a school in a regional area as that might help in pursuit of PR later.

I also suspect it might be a little easier getting a job in a regional area with AMC 1 than in an Urban center like Sydney. I'm considering JCU Townsville and Flinders Uni, any suggestions on this? I know you guys have done tons of research on schools and towns in OZ pl kindly make inputs.

On last thing, how soon can i start putting in applications if i'm targeting Feb 2016 intake? cos its as if the applications for 2015 Study period 2 are still ongoing.

My broda, you don't have any choice in this matter. As an IMG (international medical graduate), medicare will NOT give you a provider number to practise in the city.

So, the only option you have is the countryside. Townsville is a regional area but I doubt if they will give you a provider number to practice there either.

IMGs are usually sent to what they call District of workforce shortage, you can have look on this link for more info: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/work-pr-dws-fact
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lilspiceyy(f): 1:27am On May 20, 2015
deledudu:
i have just been granted visa to Australia so pls house i want to know how i can get the cheapest flight to australia and like how much is it going to cost me? @ome240 i really appreciate your coments thank you
Congrats grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lilspiceyy(f): 1:29am On May 20, 2015
symbian03:

Perth is waiting for you grin
cheesy. IJN amen. Thanks @symbian03
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 3:15am On May 20, 2015
symbian03:

U are paying for quality i gues......
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:24am On May 20, 2015
symbian03:

Wait till you hear how much AV cable costs...lol. AV cable that is 100naira o
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:26am On May 20, 2015
enilim:
Thank you.

quote author=mrnilobrawn post=33900155] one, c
ongratz man..

Congrats! Which occupation? 189 or 190? Lodge your eoi sharply
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:27am On May 20, 2015
Jetspeed:

Adv Diploma in procurement & Supply
HND & MBA Business Admin
Experienced in Supplychain & Facilities Management.

Hope that helps

Well I guess you can use it then, since they said it does not matter. Lodge your eoi sharply
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by FutureDon(m): 4:55am On May 20, 2015
Abeg we need participants for a research. Please shoot me a mail if you are in Brisbane and interested. You'll be paid for participating. Thanks mates - in my Aussie accent smiley

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by adim02: 6:36am On May 20, 2015
Thank you Samson Adodayin for sending me ielts guides .once again thank you and God bless you.i may not know your nairaland id name .thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by ome240: 6:42am On May 20, 2015
deledudu:
i have just been granted visa to Australia so pls house i want to know how i can get the cheapest flight to australia and like how much is it going to cost me? @ome240 i really appreciate your coments thank you

Congrats Deledudu
As for IOM, I paid 691k for a family of four. Write IOM Australia or IOM Nigeria, tell them you want them to arrange your travel, give them your destination and travel period. You will be sent a quotation and form to fill. That's basically that. Write them and you'll be guided further.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 7:20am On May 20, 2015
deledudu:

Congrats. Is it Students/PR Visa

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Bryanpro(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2015
Please somebody Urgently help me with direction to get to St Nicholas Hospital Want to head over there today for my medicals
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 7:45am On May 20, 2015
bossladyMo:

Well I guess you can use it then, since they said it does not matter. Lodge your eoi sharply

Thanks BossladyMo. I need to retake IELTS/PTE Academic to achieve at least equivalent of 7 in each band.

Pls i have some questions;

1. Do I need to process claims for points for work experience or should just apply for my EOI. I have been working since year 2000?

2. Can I lodge my EOI after writing my English test even when Special condition now applies to my nominated occupation in Southern Australia?

Thnaks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lchilax: 7:59am On May 20, 2015
Bryanpro:
Please somebody Urgently help me with direction to get to St Nicholas Hospital Want to head over there today for my medicals

I would suggest u go to Fatayi williams for your medicals its at bankole street behind Elephant house almost at the end of broad streat. They would then refer you to st Nicholas for xrays. St nicholas is At 57 Campbell street. They are a bit close but Keke na dey way. Hope u know the prices for everything. Good luck

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06am On May 20, 2015
Jetspeed:

Thanks BossladyMo. I need to retake IELTS/PTE Academic to achieve at least equivalent of 7 in each band.

1. Do I need to process claims for points for work experience or should just apply for my EOI. I have been working since year 2000?

2. Can I lodge my EOI after writing my English test even when Special condition now applies to my nominated occupation in Southern Australia?

Thnaks
I think u must obtain the nomination from that SA first and u must have done ur English test. That was why I asked u if it's 190 or 189.

No go throw away ur cash. This one u choose which question to answer.

Any work experience after that highest qualification u assessed stands eligible for migration points. ACS takes off the first two years after B.Sc as part of suitability... I don't know if they do after Masters degree or what Vetassess does.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:12am On May 20, 2015
bossladyMo:

Please how long is skill assessments result valid?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Bryanpro(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2015
lchilax:

I would suggest u go to Fatayi williams for your medicals its at bankole street behind Elephant house almost at the end of broad streat. They would then refer you to st Nicholas for xrays. St nicholas is At 57 Campbell street. They are a bit close but Keke na dey way. Hope u know the prices for everything. Good luck
Thanks Chilax ...yea I do know the price for everything
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

ACS' is 24 months... I think it may be d same across the board.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:00am On May 20, 2015
bossladyMo:

Wait till you hear how much AV cable costs...lol. AV cable that is 100naira o

But quality is good na, as you can use it for years grin grin grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:00am On May 20, 2015
^^^ thanks Ferdi.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 9:33am On May 20, 2015
deledudu:

Congratulations.
You guys ask the same questions over and over again, if you but search backwards you will get ur reply.
IOM Australia. Google that, open the website, get a contact email then send them a mail

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 20, 2015
Jetspeed:

Thnaks

If special conditions apply, you might not get a nomination straight up. Check what special conditions requirement has to be met first.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 20, 2015
RedReact:

But quality is good na, as you can use it for years grin grin grin

Abegiii Lol.. The 100 own for Naija self dey last
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

3yrs max...according to the new rule by dibp
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 1:17pm On May 20, 2015
missakomaye:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! U applied early, that was Good. How did u handle the waiting Feb -Mar is a long wait. Anyway, it's good news it's positive.

The wait was not easy at all. At a time I didn't know what to think. I wanted to call or send them an email but my friend kept telling me not to.
Thank God it all came out well.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 20, 2015
Hi guys missed you all :* please between PTE and IELTS which is one is better?heard PTE is all computerize.has anyone tried it?
I won't be going to aussie anymore smiley Oga,in-laws and engagment have spoken
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 1:27pm On May 20, 2015
bossladyMo:

3yrs max...according to the new rule by dibp
Tnx
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
bossladyMo:

Congrats! Which occupation? 189 or 190? Lodge your eoi sharply

yes o. I have lodged Eoi. For 190. Prj administator
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 1:29pm On May 20, 2015
Preciousstones:
Hi guys missed you all :* please between PTE and IELTS which is one is better?heard PTE is all computerize.has anyone tried it?
I won't be going to aussie anymore smiley Oga,in-laws and engagment have spoken
From the info here, PTE has recorded more success rate. Why not going,
Is the exam for some1 else?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by udokas: 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
ferdimako:

I think u must obtain the nomination from that SA first and u must have done ur English test. That was why I asked u if it's 190 or 189.

No go throw away ur cash. This one u choose which question to answer.

Any work experience after that highest qualification u assessed stands eligible for migration points. ACS takes off the first two years after B.Sc as part of suitability... I don't know if they do after Masters degree or what Vetassess does.
@Ferdimako, I have B. Sc and after working for 3yrs, I went for a 2yr M. Sc. Hv worked for 3.5yrs now since after M. Sc. Pls which of the degrees am I going to be assessed on? And will my experience after B. Sc be canceled? Am planning for 189 visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.