Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (758293 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 1:39pm On May 20, 2015
laminaria:

whaooo....same shoe as urs, pls what are the questions he/she asked?

she wanted to know why I was going for diploma despite having a master.

She asked about my sponsor and why he is sponsoring me and why I do not have account.

She asked me why I didn't take a post grad course, why d course, if I will come back home, how much I will make after I finish the course and come back.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 2:05pm On May 20, 2015
Preciousstones:

I won't be going to aussie anymore smiley Oga,in-laws and engagment have spoken

WHAT are u kidding or sometin? Na wa oo, to marry no easy o. If u were single some decisions wont need to be discussed wit inlaws.
But i understand you sha.
Maybe a better deal awaits.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 20, 2015
enilim:

yes o. I have lodged Eoi. For 190. Prj administator

Which state?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2015
Preciousstones:
Hi guys missed you all :* please between PTE and IELTS which is one is better?heard PTE is all computerize.has anyone tried it?

Hope by Oga, you mean your husband husband sha...

Best o' luck tho!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by NNBB2012: 2:59pm On May 20, 2015
udokas:
@Ferdimako, I have B. Sc and after working for 3yrs, I went for a 2yr M. Sc. Hv worked for 3.5yrs now since after M. Sc. Pls which of the degrees am I going to be assessed on? And will my experience after B. Sc be canceled? Am planning for 189 visa.

Kindly assess with your Bsc, that will give more points in years of experience provided that you will meet the requirement of the skill you want to nominate. Check the requirement with the Assessing body. Generally, using Msc for assessment is a waste of time and that does not give you extra points on the point test. Msc and Bsc have same point-15points.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2015
bossladyMo:

Wait till you hear how much AV cable costs...lol. AV cable that is 100naira o

No be small something at all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

U are paying for quality i gues......

No bro, I want fake! like the one I've been using since 2013 that recently got bad lol. All na same jor! They're all made from China.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2015
FutureDon:
Abeg we need participants for a research. Please shoot me a mail if you are in Brisbane and interested. You'll be paid for participating. Thanks mates - in my Aussie accent smiley

No worries!!! tongue
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2015
Preciousstones:
Hi guys missed you all :* please between PTE and IELTS which is one is better?heard PTE is all computerize.has anyone tried it?

You fit still go sunshine coast for honeymoon na
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
enilim:

She asked about my sponsor and why he is sponsoring me and why I do not have account.

She asked me why I didn't take a post grad course, why d course, if I will come back home, how much I will make after I finish the course and come back.
I sent u pm...plz respond, tanx.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 4:38pm On May 20, 2015
enilim:

If na Canada na denial straight away....no questions ask.
Congratz once more
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 4:41pm On May 20, 2015
symbian03:

No bro, I want fake! like the one I've been using since 2013 that recently got bad lol. All na same jor! They're all made from China.
They cant b d same even tho both are made in china. U hav steady electricity there y buying another batery anyway?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 5:21pm On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Please how long is skill assessments result valid?

3years i supposed

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 20, 2015
bossladyMo:

Hope by Oga, you mean your husband husband sha...

Best o' luck tho!

Yes I will be getting married at the end of the year.he resides in uk
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 20, 2015
symbian03:

You fit still go sunshine coast for honeymoon na

Lol I don't know yet but aussie maybe smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 5:31pm On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

They cant b d same even tho both are made in china. U hav steady electricity there y buying another batery anyway?

Lol, so that him fit work wit am inside car, on the bus, in school, inside toilet(like me) every every.
If u must plug it often then no be laptop again na, na desktop

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 20, 2015
missakomaye:

WHAT are u kidding or sometin? Na wa oo, to marry no easy o. If u were single some decisions wont need to be discussed wit inlaws.
But i understand you sha.
Maybe a better deal awaits.

Lol my dear,them destory my plans really wanted aussie o but anyway sha.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

From the info here, PTE has recorded more success rate. Why not going,
Is the exam for some1 else?

I will try PTE,Ielts is really stressful the last one I did I almost died of confusion and stress.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by udokas: 6:09pm On May 20, 2015
NNBB2012:

Kindly assess with your Bsc, that will give more points in years of experience provided that you will meet the requirement of the skill you want to nominate. Check the requirement with the Assessing body. Generally, using Msc for assessment is a waste of time and that does not give you extra points on the point test. Msc and Bsc have same point-15points.
Thanks. Both are in Chemical Engineering.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 6:24pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=ferdimako post=33912688]
I think u must obtain the nomination from that SA first and u must have done ur English test. That was why I asked u if it's 190 or 189.

No go throw away ur cash. This one u choose which question to answer.

Any work experience after that highest qualification u assessed stands eligible for migration points. ACS takes off the first two years after B.Sc as part of suitability... I don't know if they do after Masters degree or what Vetassess does.[/qu

Which means i can claim for 10points as work experience (2008-2015)

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
missakomaye:

Lol, so that him fit work wit am inside car, on the bus, in school, inside toilet(like me) every every.
If u must plug it often then no be laptop again na, na desktop
In school is acceptable, but inside car, bus, toilet Are u working for google?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by adim02: 7:09pm On May 20, 2015
please Pmillar1 please i cant asses my nairaland mail just mail me.frankkyabua@gmail.com
thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=Jetspeed post=33933382][/quote]
I think ur MBA was assessed...when did u finish that program? If you want a state or region to sponsor u, u must deal with them first after doing ur test of English. That special condition is not good news oh...if not, rake up points from experience and English test and head for 189.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 20, 2015
NNBB2012:

Yeah...u use M.Sc when u doubt ur B.Sc being at par with Oz's and if you won't suffer point losses...from work experience. But points from English test are not easy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 20, 2015
udokas:
@Ferdimako, I have B. Sc and after working for 3yrs, I went for a 2yr M. Sc. Hv worked for 3.5yrs now since after M. Sc. Pls which of the degrees am I going to be assessed on? And will my experience after B. Sc be canceled? Am planning for 189 visa.
Ur experience before M.Sc won't count for migration points...but be sure of ur B.Sc getting the comparablity. Was it a five-year major? What are the courses' relevance? Is ur Ms closely related with ur B.Sc- I.e career progression? What assessing authority has u?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 8:40pm On May 20, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

In school is acceptable, but inside car, bus, toilet Are u working for google?

Hahahahahaha. Must it be work? Daaah, I like my laptop wella

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 8:49pm On May 20, 2015
missakomaye:

Hahahahahaha. Must it be work? Daaah, I like my laptop wella
I fit come borrow amm Make i follow u enjoy amm small too

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by udokas: 9:11pm On May 20, 2015
ferdimako:

Ur experience before M.Sc won't count for migration points...but be sure of ur B.Sc getting the comparablity. Was it a five-year major? What are the courses' relevance? Is ur Ms closely related with ur B.Sc- I.e career progression? What assessing authority has u?
Thanks for ur reply. My B. Sc is in Chemical Engineering, a 5yr course but I did it for 4yrs as I entered via direct entry, i.e, with an OND. M. Sc is same course.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by enilim: 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
missakomaye:
Pls wen did ur interview take place and how long after did you get the grant?
I didn't even know we get interviewed. Thanks for the heads up

interview was on the 12th may, visa was issued 19th may.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 20, 2015
udokas:
Thanks for ur reply. My B. Sc is in Chemical Engineering, a 5yr course but I did it for 4yrs as I entered via direct entry, i.e, with an OND. M. Sc is same course.
Good...I suggest u add ur M.Sc because OND means nothing to them. From year one would have seen u go with ur B.Sc.alone. I don't know how ur assessing authority does it...try to read it up. Mine focuses on the last two years more! They ask u the number of years d major requires to be completed and number it took u.

Overall, if u r within 35yrs...add ur Masters... and claim 3.5yrs and 10points. But I don't know if they will take out any year from the 3.5yrs to ensure suitability. I doubt though. In fact, lodge for ur skill assessment and see what's what. Without that...u don't know Jack!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chase123: 9:48pm On May 20, 2015
Jetspeed:

Thanks BossladyMo. I need to retake IELTS/PTE Academic to achieve at least equivalent of 7 in each band.

Pls i have some questions;

1. Do I need to process claims for points for work experience or should just apply for my EOI. I have been working since year 2000?

2. Can I lodge my EOI after writing my English test even when Special condition now applies to my nominated occupation in Southern Australia?

Thnaks
how were you able to get a positive assessment from VETASSESS when your IELTS result was not band 7 in all the papers
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2015
chase123:
how were you able to get a positive assessment from VETASSESS when your IELTS result was not band 7 in all the papers
Not all assessing authorities demand ur English test and bands before Assessment. ACS don't! ANMAC do!

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.