Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,445 members, 7,864,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (764013 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Americanvisa: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2013/abbott-government-to-increase-poststudy-work-rights-for-foreign-students-20130819-2s7et.html
Does this mean those goin 4 TAFE don't qualify 4 a graduate visa upon completion of dere studies? or dey cnt stay bak 2 work
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
A student is eligible for graduate visa if they have studied for a minimum of 2 years in OZ

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Sorry my people I am not ignoring this thread. I am just enjoying pissing people off on another thread cheesy

Please ask questions and I will answer, you people are my top priority on nairaland smiley
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry: Sorry my people I am not ignoring this thread. I am just enjoying pissing people off on another thread cheesy

Please ask questions and I will answer, you people are my top priority on nairaland smiley

I was going through the lots.The issue is the country is beyond redemption and if you know, do sth about yourself. My older brother has sent his wife twice now to US to give births and he's telling me to stay and suffer here.You see hypocrisy! Jenny, pls check ur inbox...I've this my third option I want to see if you can be of help because that one doesn't need IELTS. Pls respond!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
ferdimako:

I was going through the lots.The issue is the country is beyond redemption and if you know do sth about yourself. My older brother has sent his wife twice now to US to deliver and he's telling me to stay and suffer here.You see hypocrisy! Jenny, pls check ur inbox...I've this my third option I want to see if you can be of help. Pls respond!
Put trust and hope in no man, but God, and He will do it.
@posdream, when is your other arms of the exam kicking?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
RedReact:

Thursday,29th.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
posdream:

Thursday,29th.
Ope ur preparin rlly hrd jst try nd nail it once,nd one more tin try nt 2 write below d 150/250 words in d writin test but u can write above dt number,bonne chance mon ami!

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
jennykadry: Sorry my people I am not ignoring this thread. I am just enjoying pissing people off on another thread cheesy

_

Why should I choose Aussie over Canada?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Why should I choose Aussie over Canada?

Sorry but I can't answer this question. Both countries have their strength and weakness and I can only speak for OZ as I know so little about Canada.

2ndly I don't choose country for people or tell them which country to go for...if they choose OZ and ask questions then I answer
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2013
RedReact:
My brother congrats, how is HK?

ferdimako:

I was going through the lots.The issue is the country is beyond redemption and if you know, do sth about yourself. My older brother has sent his wife twice now to US to give births and he's telling me to stay and suffer here.You see hypocrisy! Jenny, pls check ur inbox...I've this my third option I want to see if you can be of help because that one doesn't need IELTS. Pls respond!

Exactly what I said, Nigeria has gone to the dogs and I am telling you that nothing can bring that country back to good. It's gone too far

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Jenny let us concentrate on important issues regarding to our ambitions here and forget about the Zoo republic
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2013
RedReact: My family members in this room, having shelved my Australian study path aside for now till I want to start a higher degree program, I want to tell you that the to that higher study has just begun again. I landed at HK today and will be starting class next week.
Will be always around to contribute my little quota, as empress Jenny and emperor Manmeta are leading the battle at the forefront.
@posdream and other IELT candidates, if you no score high score, walahi talahi, no food for you. All the best in your exams.
@oga swagz, you can post your questions here and our ogas will do justice to them. QUT is a good school too, you can go for it. But I have one thing in your going to Australia. Why not try European countries like Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and Holland for a program like architecture? They are good at it and they are also cheaper than Australian schools, since you dont want to do the Australian PR; just suggesting though.
Z HK suppose 2 be hong kong.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2013
congratulations RedReact, i wish you the best
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2013
My family members, thank you so much. I am good here and I am still trying to get some few things done prior to commencement of classes. Just came to study and then move on to my journey in research sciences, since Nigeria wont stop being an advanced village.
I am not happy with what I am seeing in Hong Kong at all. I just feel like calling for re-colonization from Britain, but it is impossible. I dont expect HK to be as civilized as these at all, being a third world country, but na disappointment I come see for here o. Forget China please; they only flex useless muscle with their stupid greed for power, while they can never match small city of Hong Kong (big for nothing like Nigeria - so called giant of Africa).
I dont want to talk about America, Europe, and Oceania cos they are great grandpas in civilization, but small HK is a big no-no for me. I love Nigeria, and I am proud of her, anyday, but I am not happy at all.
It is high time.every Nigerian started fighting for the lost glory of her country now.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by okesammie: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
RedReact: My family members, thank you so much. I am good here and I am still trying to get some few things done prior to commencement of classes. Just came to study and then move on to my journey in research sciences, since Nigeria wont stop being an advanced village.
I am not happy with what I am seeing in Hong Kong at all. I just feel like calling for re-colonization from Britain, but it is impossible. I dont expect HK to be as civilized as these at all, being a third world country, but na disappointment I come see for here o. Forget China please; they only flex useless muscle with their stupid greed for power, while they can never match small city of Hong Kong (big for nothing like Nigeria - so called giant of Africa).
I dont want to talk about America, Europe, and Oceania cos they are great grandpas in civilization, but small HK is a big no-no for me. I love Nigeria, and I am proud of her, anyday, but I am not happy at all.
It is high time.every Nigerian started fighting for the lost glory of her country now.
Lol, there is just one thing we can do for our dear country Nigeria and that is to pray for God's intervention,only that can change the country, a typical Nigerian's mindset is the greed for the political offices and the money therein,imagine a president who holds a Phd and is reluctant to spend money on research,the situation is so bad that it is the CBN governor Lamido Sanusi that is now educating the office of the president on the impact of research and how it can move the economy forward, though, we all know all these words will fall on deaf hears. MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
@manmeta, jennykandry etc
Plz house, I went to book my flight to Melbourne today and my agent was advising that I book a return ticket but I could not understand why I have to buy a return ticket when am going there on a PR visa.

Has anyone been in similar situation before?? Did you have to buy return ticket when you are going on PR?? Should I go ahead and book my one way??
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
dont use an agent. Use the airline itself. One way ticket is very possible, I think someone had the same problem here and I advised him to go through the airline and he was able to buy a one way
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry: dont use an agent. Use the airline itself. One way ticket is very possible, I think someone had the same problem here and I advised him to go through the airline and he was able to buy a one way

Thanks jenny, I will do as u advised.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Aunty Jenny, i've been offered a 2yr 3mths diploma progr. in comm.service works in Tasmania Tafe. Pls. what is the prospects after studying cos my intention is to apply for PR after the programme.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
please who knows the whereabout of Dr Juliana?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
Good day my e-family and friends. Sorry for the prolonged silence. I was only taking my time to fix things.

I have been given an offer in ECU for february 2014 but yet to accept because I'm still expecting frm UB and Newcastle. Pls who is going to Perth?

@ Anuty Jeny how is Perth? Cost of living et al?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chubi4show: Good day my e-family and friends. Sorry for the prolonged silence. I was only taking my time to fix things.

I have been given an offer in ECU for february 2014 but yet to accept because I'm still expecting frm UB and Newcastle. Pls who is going to Perth?

@ Anuty Jeny how is Perth? Cost of living et al?

Congrats! Which major? I got ECU,Perth too! Ms Computer Science. I've not paid yet but have till March 6,2014.It's against Feb 2014!I believe UB could come alot cheaper. Just wait on them, sometimes you need to chase them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
cconcept: please who knows the whereabout of Dr Juliana?

She has not replied my e-mail.I guess she's in Melbourne.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
ferdimako:

Congrats! Which major? I got ECU,Perth too! Ms Computer Science. I've not paid yet but have till March 6,2014.It's against Feb 2014!I believe UB could come alot cheaper. Just wait on them, sometimes you need to chase them.
Thanks bro. My major is Msc Engineering (civil eng). Its a 2 yr programe... I think ECU will be ok for me even if d tution fee is AUD$ 1,250 higher than that of UB....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by okesammie: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chubi4show:
Thanks bro. My major is Msc Engineering (civil eng). Its a 2 yr programe... I think ECU will be ok for me even if d tution fee is AUD$ 1,250 higher than that of UB....
. ECU has a better rating and it is better in Engineering than Ballarat. Perth is also a great place to get a job, i learnt it is also sunny... So, i will advise you stick to EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Chubi4show(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
okesammie: . ECU has a better rating and it is better in Engineering than Ballarat. Perth is also a great place to get a job, i learnt it is also sunny... So, i will advise you stick to EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY.
I agree with you. Thanks alot for your advice. I apreciate.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
Chubi4show:

When I've my B.Sc documents,in October, I'll pay the cash and lodge for visa in November.I'm still weighing other visa options though.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
ECU is a good school, better than Ballarat, and it is located is a less dense area.
As per the cost of living, Perth is somehow expensive though, but the cost of living is relative.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
RedReact: ECU is a good school, better than Ballarat, and it is located is a less dense area.
As per the cost of living, Perth is somehow expensive though, but the cost of living is relative.

This is nice...Chubi4show, pls make your decision.It looks like ECU will carry us all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
ferdimako:

@ferdimako: i just applied to ECU now for MS Computer Science. I pray they accept me. I initially applied for Msc in Management Information Systems but was denied admission cos its a different field from my previous study which is Bsc computer science. Hope you pushing with your IELTS GT? goodluck bro
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
kmontee:

@ferdimako: i just applied to ECU now for MS Computer Science. I pray they accept me. I initially applied for Msc in Management Information Systems but was denied admission cos its a different field from my previous study which is Bsc computer science. Hope you pushing with your IELTS GT? goodluck bro

Yeah,on 21 Sep. I am not ignoring anything, I actually printed off the pages at ieltsbuddy.com and bound them. I hope I will conquer British Council this time.

I believe ECU should take you. The curricula are updated, I'll love it there! Besides, they're already treating me like a king.

Sorry on the denial...was it from ECU?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by olawale005(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
I will like to know the process involve in getting a student visa in Australia, and also there entrance exam, is it only at SA or we can write it also here in Nigeria....and if its in SA, does that mean someone will get there first or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.