Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,907 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761073 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
ferdimako:

I thought it should be Pretoria's.

They'd always direct your issues to Pretoria. When I had issues before I left, I mailed them and I was impressed by their prompt response and courtesy. The lady even called me! She gave me the info I required.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
mimi1147:

What I meant was, when addressing a letter to them by ur boss. Which adress will you put on it?

Still send them a mail to request. I promise you they'll be prompt and give you the right info.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
manmeta: I'll like to advise all individuals intending to take the IELTS exams (particularly posdream....lol). Don't fidget or make much fuss about this. It's not a big deal and don't make one out of it.

Aside adequate preparations, going into the exams, you need to relax and save yourselves these hassles as this will endanger your concentration. Know that there is absolutely no exams one can fully prepare for.

Therefore, relax, go in there and do your bit/best, which should be ok.

One more piece of advice: What smears any good work is lack of attention to details. Watch it. I've seen individuals break this pertinent law here severally. For example: Using 'advice' for 'advise'. The correct word is 'programme' and not 'program'. It's spelt 'centre' and not 'center'. 'A few' is more than 'few'. 'Is' goes with 'much' while 'are', with 'more'.

Pardon me o. I no be Mr. Lecturer.

All the best.

Thanks for those comments and examples. Sometimes you want to correct folks but you don't know how they will take it or react. However, minding parts of speech and spellings are needed in speaking and writing.People should take note!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
manmeta:

They'd always direct your issues to Pretoria. When I had issues before I left, I mailed them and I was impressed by their prompt response and courtesy. The lady even called me! She gave me the info I required.

Okay, let me save that e-mail address.Thanks. How are and family?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
posdream:

Ah praise be to God. Please can u remember any of the writing questions. At least a clue. Also some speaking questions too. It shall be well. Mine is for 29th o. I haven't receive any notification for speaking yet. I'm feeling like I haven't read enough sha. I hope God takes control.

The listening and speaking are the two easiest part especially speaking. You will be fine, I used to be friends with an IELTS official and he told me that
They could care less if what you said made sense during your speaking test as they re only watching out for how well you speak and how much of what you have said they are able to get (accent and all).....and how they hate it when the candidates pauses for more than 5 secs or making weird sounds like ....."hummm, ya, hmmm, etc.

I wrote IELTS at ECU when I wanted to study overseas for a year sometime ago, there was nothing like a head set, a casette player was all they used.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by solomonwis(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

The listening and speaking are the two easiest part especially speaking. You will be fine, I used to be friends with an IELTS official and he told me that
They could care less if what you said made sense during your speaking test as they re only watching out for how well you speak and how much of what you have said they are able to get (accent and all).....and how they hate it when the candidates pauses for more than 5 secs or making weird sounds like ....."hummm, ya, hmmm, etc.

I wrote IELTS at ECU when I wanted to study overseas for a year sometime ago, there was nothing like a head set, a casette player was all they used.

AND JENNY IS BACK! grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^^
Hey sister! Glad to have you back on board. We've missed you a lot. Hope no problem at all?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

The Return of Jenny. Guys roll out the drums! Where is the red carpet?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
ferdimako:

Okay, let me save that e-mail address.Thanks. How are and family?

Thanks bro. You're good to go with the stuff. Just format your text appropriately. All the best.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

You're welcome! I got it but last time, I was free-flowing and they scored me 4.5 I was very sad especially at Listening performance score.Now, I don't even know how to approach it. Keep my accent of almost everything being flat or pronounce as it should sound.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Jenny no no no,pls dont do this again o,i hope all is well with you n ur family
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
ferdimako:

You're welcome! I got it but last time, I was free-flowing and they scored me 4.5 I was very sad especially at Listening performance score.Now, I don't even know how to approach it. Keep my accent of almost everything being flat or pronounce as it should sound.

Work on your confidence when you speak. It determines a lot: Pronunciation, body posture, mannerisms et al.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Everyone
Lol. Awww thanks. I just got back from Nigeria a few days ago

ferdimako:

Don't sit and talk to them like you are sitting on a hot seat. They want you to show how well you can communicate with them and how well you can build a good rapport with them without trying too much. Dnt think too much.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Jenny is back
Smiling face
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
manmeta:

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry: @Everyone
You see something? Because you never wanted us to ask for Australian goodies, you decided to run away from us; that is good. Hope you had a great stay in Nigeria? Thank God for journey mercy. How is family?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
manmeta:

Thanks bro. You're good to go with the stuff. Just format your text appropriately. All the best.

Yeah, my boss is yet to finish it off. That PR route is all good for me!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry: @Everyone

Don't sit and talk to them like you are sitting on a hot seat. They want you to show how well you can communicate with them and how well you can build a good rapport with them without trying too much. Dnt think too much.

Thank you,Jenny.I'll try to be very natural and see how that goes that day.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=jennykadry]@Everyone

you are welcome Ma
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

AUNTY JENNY! IS A LIE, WE MISSED, PLZ AND PLZ DONT LEAVE HERE AGAIN ABEG U
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
AUNTY JENNY HOPE U HAD A GOOD STAY IN NAIJA? ABEG AUNTY JENNY B4 U DROP UR BAG HELP ME FIX DS ISSUE ABEGGGG.
I READ ECONOMICS FIRST DEGREE IN NIGERIA BUT WANT TO ENTER OZ TRU SCHOOL STUFF, NO MUCH MONEY FOR SPONSORSHIP BUT RAN INTO ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN TASMANIAN POLYTECHNIC ON DS THREAD. MY QUESTION IS CAN DS GUARANTEE ME PR IN D LONG-RUN,ITS D 22K FEES FOR ENTIRE DURATION OF D PROGRAMME OR PER SEMESTER, WAT IS D JOB PROSPECT AND CAN I PROCESS MY VISA TRU VSP.
I LL APPRECIATE UR RESPONSE MA. TANX MA.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
everG: AUNTY JENNY HOPE U HAD A GOOD STAY IN NAIJA? ABEG AUNTY JENNY B4 U DROP UR BAG HELP ME FIX DS ISSUE ABEGGGG.
I READ ECONOMICS FIRST DEGREE IN NIGERIA BUT WANT TO ENTER OZ TRU SCHOOL STUFF, NO MUCH MONEY FOR SPONSORSHIP BUT RAN INTO ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN TASMANIAN POLYTECHNIC ON DS THREAD. MY QUESTION IS CAN DS GUARANTEE ME PR IN D LONG-RUN,ITS D 22K FEES FOR ENTIRE DURATION OF D PROGRAMME OR PER SEMESTER, WAT IS D JOB PROSPECT AND CAN I PROCESS MY VISA TRU VSP.
I LL APPRECIATE UR RESPONSE MA. TANX MA.

aunty jenny, plz help me attend to d above
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
How long is the course for? Also post a link to the school here
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Oh! She's back. Thank God. Welcome back ma. Hope say mosquitoes no find u?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=jennykadry]@Everyone
Lol. Awww thanks. I just got back from Nigeria a few days ago. You are welcome back ma.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry: How long is the course for? Also post a link to the school here
itz 2year. see link below.
http://coursesearch.bn.tafe.qld.gov.au/tafe/training/CHC50608_Diploma_of_Community_Services_Work/Brochure_Q417.ashx?highlight=1335
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
I can't find where it says 2 yrs and the 22k fees
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
posdream:

Oh! She's back. Thank God. Welcome back ma. Hope say mosquitoes no find u?

Thanks,they dealt with me but I went prepared wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Also it is not an advanced diploma....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Thanks,they dealt with me but I went prepared wink

Hahaha. Welcome back again. Its well.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
jennykadry: Also it is not an advanced diploma....
aunty jenny sorry dat link i sent u was wrong. got d info tru a brochure smebdy snt to me on ds thread. could not attached brochure cos itz too large.paste part below but can send you the brochure if i hv ur mail.

Advanced Diploma
of Accounting Package
Throughout this course you will learn about accounting in large and small businesses,
including: spreadsheets, tax, legal essentials, accounting standards and financial
management. Upon completion of this course you will have the skills to work in the
accounting sector of a large business, or manage the finances of a small business.
You will also be eligible to register with the Australian National Institute of Accountants.
Early Exit Points
• Exit after 1 semester to earn a Certificate III
in Accounts Administration
• Exit after 2 semesters to earn a Certificate IV
in Financial Services (Accounting)
• Exit after 3 semesters to earn a Diploma of Accounting
Employment Outcomes
Client Services Officer, Payroll Officer, Accountant,
Book Keeper, Tax Agent.
Pathway to University
Receive up to 1.25 year’s advanced credit into a
University of Tasmania 3-year Bachelor of Business
Degree. No IELTS re-sit required.
Duration 84 weeks
Campus Hobart
Intake February
IELTS score required 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
Polytechnic Packaged
Course Fee*† AU$22,000
* Some additional costs for course materials may apply.
† Prices are correct at time of printing and may be subject to change.
Course Structure
This course offers a combination of theory, including
current work practices and accounting regulations, and
hands-on learning including preparing financial rec
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
everG:
aunty jenny sorry dat link i sent u was wrong. got d info tru a brochure smebdy snt to me on ds thread. could not attached brochure cos itz too large.paste part below but can send you the brochure if i hv ur mail.

Advanced Diploma
of Accounting Package
Throughout this course you will learn about accounting in large and small businesses,
including: spreadsheets, tax, legal essentials, accounting standards and financial
management. Upon completion of this course you will have the skills to work in the
accounting sector of a large business, or manage the finances of a small business.
You will also be eligible to register with the Australian National Institute of Accountants.
Early Exit Points
• Exit after 1 semester to earn a Certificate III
in Accounts Administration
• Exit after 2 semesters to earn a Certificate IV
in Financial Services (Accounting)
• Exit after 3 semesters to earn a Diploma of Accounting
Employment Outcomes
Client Services Officer, Payroll Officer, Accountant,
Book Keeper, Tax Agent.
Pathway to University
Receive up to 1.25 year’s advanced credit into a
University of Tasmania 3-year Bachelor of Business
Degree. No IELTS re-sit required.
Duration 84 weeks
Campus Hobart
Intake February
IELTS score required 5.5 (no band less than 5.0)
Polytechnic Packaged
Course Fee*† AU$22,000
* Some additional costs for course materials may apply.
† Prices are correct at time of printing and may be subject to change.
Course Structure
This course offers a combination of theory, including
current work practices and accounting regulations, and
hands-on learning including preparing financial rec
aunty jenny, plz cn u snd me ur mail so dat i cn snd u d brochure for propal analyse. victac4@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.