Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! (3406 Views)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Just Curious about This ? / Guys, I'm Curious.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
I have observed you as a very intuitive and quick on the uptake person over time on here plus your tartness and spite for anything feminine or womanly.
You make absolutely no efforts to hide your disdain for us.
May i ask why?
What's the story behind it?
We are not all actually defective or as crummy as you make it seem.
Bitterness poisons the people around us..remember?
I know you can be very crude with your answers but please be gentle.
This is an extension of a hand of friendship...if you'll want to take it.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hmm...
Papiro,B gentle o! Hen hen!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Flygeriana(m): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Waiting to hear from Pro.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by freecocoa(f): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
Slimyam don fall in e-loff o, I pray he is the one, its long over due.cheesy
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by nikkyshyne(f): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chopping popcorn.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: Slimyam don fall in e-loff o, I pray he is the one, its long over due.cheesy
funny grin
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: Slimyam don fall in e-loff o, I pray he is the one, its long over due.cheesy
sweetie,that's not what this is about...
Any good samaritan who comes across him shold please direct him here..cheesy
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by MMM2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
cry
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by cindyrella(f): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
nikkyshyne: Chopping popcorn.
Give me small,I go give you coke grin
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: sweetie,that's not what this is about...
Any good samaritan who comes across him shold please direct him here..cheesy
Hmm. . .
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Trust me! Pro no like naija gals. So... If na lomance una wan witness it no fit gbam.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Slim can speak english o. Walahi I av 2 check dico on ds 1 bt u 4 free Pro naaw afterall im hia 4 u.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Trust me! Pro no like naija gals. So... If na lomance una wan witness it no fit gbam.

Wetin concern u?... B positive haba. Id kilonshele?.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by freecocoa(f): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: Hmm. . .
Go joor, who doesn't make mistakes?angry
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: sweetie,that's not what this is about...
Any good samaritan who comes across him should please direct him here..cheesy
Hmm if you say so o but i know say na husband things on your mind sha tongue.

Make we just leave am as you talk all the same.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
freecocoa: Go joor, who doesn't make mistakes?angry
The "hmm" meant that her post was interesting.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: Hmm. . .
na my own today nah..but na your own tomorrow sha..Mr
practicers'
!cheesycheesy
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
richarts:

Wetin concern u?... B positive haba. Id kilonshele?.
How it take concern u 2? U running faster dan ur guardian angel dis days o! Hmmm....
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Emmy9ite(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
u got me loling there! grin
Thats 2 harsh! grin grin
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by freecocoa(f): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: The "hmm" meant that her post was interesting.
Duh! Are you telling a newbie or me? Why embolden the misspelt word then? Abeg no be today we don know wetin dey.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
*seriously following*
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by lolaluv1(f): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
But virtually all the nairaland guys are like that; crude and spiteful towards ladies, though with the exception of a blessed few (no need to mention names). What makes PRO1 so different or special? They come a dime a dozen here and Slim, you haven't extended a manicured hand of friendship to any of them! undecided

#rushes off to check PRO1 profile pic! cheesy
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by arki(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nawa o, slimyem is jst marketn her writing prowess. Infact i go nid english teacher and by virtue of ur write-up, ur leg go size d shoe. Contact me if intrestd. Salary attractive. Cheers
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
lola.luv:
But virtually all the nairaland guys are like that; crude and spiteful towards ladies, though with the exception of a blessed few (no need to mention names). What makes PRO1 so different or special? They come a dime a dozen here and Slim, you haven't extended a manicured hand of friendship to any of them! undecided

#rushes off to check PRO1 profile pic! cheesy
lol.
He doesn't have a profile picture...and what he looks like is not important in this case.
Most nairaland men are like that but they make exceptions occassionaly.
pro01 instead is anti-women in every way and on every issue bothering around women!
There is no mellowness to his show of spite/malice at all!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Love is in the air
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
*nods arrogantly*
Assertive.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
ArQueBusieR: *nods arrogantly*
Assertive.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by lolaluv1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: lol.
He doesn't have a profile picture...and what he looks like is not important in this case.
Most nairaland men are like that but they make exceptions occassionaly.
pro01 instead is anti-women in every way and on every issue bothering around women!
There is no mellowness to his show of spite/malice at all!

Hmmmn. Thought I just saw a profile pic that he took in front of Shoprite. Anyway, will be watching from the sidelines. Will like to see how this plays out!! grin
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Finally unbanned by the romance section cabal ***im fidgeting***... @ ID how?... Well me sef dey watch o, cs my hearts beating fast. I dey wait 4 d great guys response 2 dis.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
lola.luv:

Hmmmn. Thought I just saw a profile pic that he took in front of Shoprite. grin
oh!
I just saw it..
Its a grey emboss that doesn't really tell much though...cheesy
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by kandiikane(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: na my own today nah..but na your own tomorrow sha..Mr
practicers'
!cheesycheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbo Kokoro / 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady / Why No Pictures From Nairaland Beach Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.